Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 42 - Allen Central 14
Congrats Tigers...can't wait for the next game. GO BIG BLUE!!!
Congrats Tigers!
First 3 quarters were well played by both teams. Allen Central just wore down toward in the 4th quarter and thats were Paintsville got the majority of the points so it was a closer game than the score showed. I would agree with what others have said I have never seen so many penalties in one game in a very long time. Poor Paintsville got their first two touchdowns called back due to pentalties. Great performance from Paintsville, and for Allen Central down hang your heads down after this one, you all got a tough Pikeville team coming in this friday.
-STAT- Wrote:First 3 quarters were well played by both teams. Allen Central just wore down toward in the 4th quarter and thats were Paintsville got the majority of the points so it was a closer game than the score showed. I would agree with what others have said I have never seen so many penalties in one game in a very long time. Poor Paintsville got their first two touchdowns called back due to pentalties. Great performance from Paintsville, and for Allen Central down hang your heads down after this one, you all got a tough Pikeville team coming in this friday.
Paintsville only scored 21 points in the 4th. AC put together a 10 minute drive to start the third. Then Paintsville scored 28 unanswered points. AC had only 2 good drives the entire game. Paintsville was scoring nearly at will, 3 of the TDs that were called back were on penalties 30 yards or more away from the play. IMO, This game wasn't as close as the score indicates. Not trying to direct this at you STAT, but how can anyone say that AC plaed a good game? Paintsville stopped themselves a lot more than AC stopped them. Heck....AC's biggest defensive weapon was the officials flag. Paintsville should have and would have scored at least 2-3 more touchdowns in this one, if they had not done foolish things like even trying to make a block 30 yards behind the play. If they had got to keep the extra 14-21 points and the score was like 56-14 or 63-14, then everyone would be saying that AC was terribly over rated coming into this game. But because they only trailed by 7 points after 3 quarters, everyone acts like they played tough. That was not the case.