Poll: Who Wins?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Estill County
39.22%
Breathitt County
60.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County vs. Breathitt County - Sept. 19
Grid Iron fan Wrote:[quote=jgrubby]

I was actually talking about the team this year.

Estill did have a kid move here from California, and yes he was pretty good, but it is not like getting kids from other counties in state.
So your saying everyone there is from that district only? or county? No one has moved there from neighboring counties in the last few years?
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Will this game be broadcast on the web?

Not Sure If It Will Be On There... But The Irvine Station Is...
http://wcyofm.com/
jgrubby Wrote:[quote=Grid Iron fan]
So your saying everyone there is from that district only? or county? No one has moved there from neighboring counties in the last few years?

As far as I know that is correct. I know the varsity are all home grown Estill countians.
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Not Sure If It Will Be On There... But The Irvine Station Is...
http://wcyofm.com/
Thank you.....And have fun at the game......
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Neersfan Wrote:In your broken english you say "We was one game away"and being futher than us. Bottom line.. you watched the state championship just like the rest of us. This aint horseshoes so being closer doesn't count. Just close your eyes and this won't hurt at abit tonight. :dontthink
Breathiitt was a good team last season, but there was no way they were going to beat Belfry even if they were @ 100% going in. I was surprised that Belfry lost the title game. The Bobcats have the talent to be as good or better, but they are still relatively young and will be inconsistent early in the season. I think they will be strong and have the "kinks" worked out by playoff time. Also, I really do not think they have shown the whole playbook so far this season, saving it for district games that matter.....At least I hope that is what it is...Good luck to both teams and I hope there are no injuries.

P.S. I take back my bet in regards to dropping my membership, I do not think I could function on a daily basis without this site, it is great.:Thumbs:

Will anyone be given updates on the game?