Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County vs. Breathitt County - Sept. 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Go Ahead And Get This One Started...Predictions?!
Breathitt with BIG BIG score
Breathitt By 10. Estill not played any team yet so this game will show them where they stand and what they will need to work before playoff time.
Should be a great game. I'm very disappointed i won't be able to attend this one. I think Estill will be hungry for a win against this team after two big losses last year. I'll take Estill by less than a touchdown. In my opinion, this should be the game of the week for BGR Pick Em.
once again i'll take breathitt by 4 td's.
Breathitt by at least 4 td's.....
Estill is much improved and a good team. Breathitt is just better.

Breathitt 34
Estill 14
Breathitt 35
Estill 21
Will be interesting to see if Estill County will be able to move the ball on the ground against Breathitt.

I like Breathitt in this one especially at home... Bobcats by 2+ touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
I'm gonna take Estill in this one. If they can keep the run game up, they can beat them. Their offense is really hard to stop. Best of luck to both teams.
Estill is on high after the last games. Look for a great contest. Estill by a TD.
jgrubby Wrote:Estill is on high after the last games. Look for a great contest. Estill by a TD.

High after beating POWELL County?Must not take alot to get them exited.We went back to our 4 man front last Friday(finally) and it payed off big at stopping the run.BHS by 28.:1:
Estill controlls the tempo and pulls out a close one. estill by 6
Breathitt did not stop the run at all against JC or P-urg, if they come in like this is going to be a cake walk they will be in for a long night. Estill runs the ball really good and i know Breathitt is not as strong in the trenches as is Estill. There is no way Breathitt will win by 4 tds as some of you has posted. Estill is the best they have been in years look for Estill to run the table and be 10-0 this year, and im not a Estill fan at all. I just call it as i see it. The only team that beats Estill in regular season is Estill. I have alot respect for Breathitt Football dont over look these guys they are bigger and stronger than you are. Bring your a game. Estill by 2tds or more
Estill
Despite all the top notch wins Estil has had this year over the state's perenial powers, I'll take Breathitt and say they name the score in this one.
Good luck Bobcats! Don't overlook Estill-they are a tough team...
Outside looken in Wrote:Breathitt did not stop the run at all against JC or P-urg, if they come in like this is going to be a cake walk they will be in for a long night. Estill runs the ball really good and i know Breathitt is not as strong in the trenches as is Estill. There is no way Breathitt will win by 4 tds as some of you has posted. Estill is the best they have been in years look for Estill to run the table and be 10-0 this year, and im not a Estill fan at all. I just call it as i see it. The only team that beats Estill in regular season is Estill. I have alot respect for Breathitt Football dont over look these guys they are bigger and stronger than you are. Bring your a game. Estill by 2tds or more
The thing that makes JC and P-Burg different is that they had at least a threat of passing the ball, not to mention better athletes.
I'm picking Estill.
Outside looken in Wrote:Breathitt did not stop the run at all against JC or P-urg, if they come in like this is going to be a cake walk they will be in for a long night. Estill runs the ball really good and i know Breathitt is not as strong in the trenches as is Estill. There is no way Breathitt will win by 4 tds as some of you has posted. Estill is the best they have been in years look for Estill to run the table and be 10-0 this year, and im not a Estill fan at all. I just call it as i see it. The only team that beats Estill in regular season is Estill. I have alot respect for Breathitt Football dont over look these guys they are bigger and stronger than you are. Bring your a game. Estill by 2tds or more

You're crazy.It won't even be close.JC and P-Burg aint Estill.Not even close.
its great to be loyal to your team, but if you havent seen Estill Play you need to watch some film, i have seen film on Breathitt, you better hope nothing happens to Fugate if he goes down Breathitt season is over. Estill has 3 good backs you cant key on just one if you do the other 2 will run by you. And no im not crazy been doing this for to long. watch the film and i call it like i se it. And dont want to here that JC IS A 5A SCHOOL! YOU CAN ONLY PUT 11 ON THE FIELD, AND BY THE WAY P-BURG IS 2A AND BOYD IS 4A SO DONT WANT TO HERE THE WINING. I am not cutting Breathitt football they have a great program year in and out. If they are so tough why dont they play the Henry clays, Tates Creek, Clark Co or Lex Cath like Belfry does. Thats why Belfry crushed them last year.
Breathitt by 21. Breathitt will have their hands full the following week in Harlan County. Best of luck to both teams!
Dont be surprised if estill comes out and wins this game. Breathitt has a great program but estill's running game will be hard to stop. I see estill taking it by less then a td!
I will go with Estill. They will need to bring their "A" game and have all their players eligable to play.
If Breathitt can stop Estill's running game, which is no small task, they will be fine. All they got to do is throw it around a little bit and they handle Estill. I watched Powell & Estill play and Powell ate them up thru the air. That QB Breathitt has throws the ball pretty good. I am not sure Estill has the passing "D" to hang with Breathitt. They got to slow down Covey, Benidict, Kenton & company first though.
BC - 35
EC - 22
Go 'Neers!!!!!
Breathitt Co.
Breathitt with a running clock after the 3rd.....
Breathitt wins this one going away 35-7.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt with a running clock after the 3rd.....

Feeling a little better about your team after the win over Boyd Co., I see...

Smile Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5