Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underrated and Overrated
I believe Jenkins is underrated, they are 0-4 but they are really improving, and may make some noise.
I think this is a good time to bring this thread back with one game left. I believe that people on here can give a lot better answer now.

I don't mean any disrespect but I am going to give a fair answer.

OVER RATED

1. Russel - not a bad team just not where everyone thought they would be.
2. Sheldon Clark - Has a bright future but still unproven this year.
3. Woodford - expected to compete this year for district championship.

UNDER RATED

1.Allen Central - They have had a great season.
2.Whitley County - I believe they have surprised a lot of people.
3.Green County- Didn't even know them I do now.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:I think this is a good time to bring this thread back with one game left. I believe that people on here can give a lot better answer now.

OVER RATED

UNDER RATED

I agree on this. I want to throw Monroe County in there on the UNDER-RATED teams because they beat a tough Green County team last week and desereve to be there.
bac2369 Wrote:I agree on this. I want to throw Monroe County in there no the UNDER-RATED teams because they beat a tough Green County team last week and desereve to be there.

Agree.
under rated Estill Co
UK Wildcat Wrote:Pikeville is overrated.

very true pikeville is very overrated and allen central is underated
brown_ind1977 Wrote:I think this is a good time to bring this thread back with one game left. I believe that people on here can give a lot better answer now.

OVER RATED

UNDER RATED

very rue allen central is very underated because nobodys gaving them a chance to prove themselfs
EKUAlum05 Wrote:How the heck was Belfry overrated last year?

They made the State Finals, wnet 14-1, and destroyed every team in their path except for Lu. Central including dominating wins against Johnson Central, Corbin, Sheldon Clark (2X), Breathitt County, and Pikeville?

SC fans are dillusional every year until Belfry comes in and gives them an attitude adjustment. SC has played Belfry close TWICE in the last 15 years.

You do realize Belfry has been to the Finals 3 of the Last 5 seasons and have won 2 State Titles don't you?

Belfry usually backs up their ranking, unlike another team who frequently reaches the Top 5 of their class only to get knocked out in the second round of the playoffs...who could that team be?

Very nice post. Belfry is rated where they need to be. When you hold the titles Belfry has, you earn the right to be ranked in the top. :thumpsup:
I feel that Breathitt is a little underrated this year. Everyone is knocking on our new qb and doesn't feel that he will be able to take us back to Louisville. I feel that he is better than his brother Justin.

blitz43 Wrote::lmao:

Blitz, was that necessary? I am puzzled as to why you would "laugh" and insult Breathitt's QB after the beating they (including the JV from what I hear) laid on your team. Does your head coach know how you represent the team you manage/coach? Breathitt is a true contender and earned their spot in the playoffs. Some of your posts are uncalled for from an "adult" :confused:
OldHasBeenOfEstill Wrote:I feel that Breathitt is a little underrated this year. Everyone is knocking on our new qb and doesn't feel that he will be able to take us back to Louisville. I feel that he is better than his brother Justin.

Blitz, was that necessary? I am puzzled as to why you would "laugh" and insult Breathitt's QB after the beating they (including the JV from what I hear) laid on your team. Does your head coach know how you represent the team you manage/coach? Breathitt is a true contender and earned their spot in the playoffs. Some of your posts are uncalled for from an "adult" :confused:

Blitz is the VINCE McMAHON of managers!Smile
Estill is OVERRATED simply due to the weak schedule they have played.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:LEWIS CO is underated this year.... just a thought. I think Central is over-rated this year.

Hey devilologist! Central is definately not over rated. They, IMO gave St X their toughest game of the year other than Trinity. They were VERY good.
OldHasBeenOfEstill Wrote:I feel that Breathitt is a little underrated this year. Everyone is knocking on our new qb and doesn't feel that he will be able to take us back to Louisville. I feel that he is better than his brother Justin.

Jade is talented as his brother was also. Justin struggled his junior season and came out firing in his senior season. Jade seems to be following the same pattern Justin did and hopefully next season he will respond like his brother did. Justin was asked to do a lot more than Jade will be asked to do on the offensive side of the ball. Justin did not have a RB like Channing to keep the defense guessing. Breathitt will have a very good QB and a couple good RB's next season.....

As far as being overrated, I look at the strength of schedule when determining this.
http://www.highschoolsports.net/defaultc...1=CFB76225
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I wasn't laughing at the QB. I don't even know who their QB is!...I was laughing at Breathitt being called underrated. That is a joke. Breathitt is not underrated. If anything they are overrated. They are a 1 man show. Stop Fugate and you will win. They will "NOT" win it all.....Again!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Jade is talented as his brother was also. Justin struggled his junior season and came out firing in his senior season. Jade seems to be following the same pattern Justin did and hopefully next season he will respond like his brother did. Justin was asked to do a lot more than Jade will be asked to do on the offensive side of the ball. Justin did not have a RB like Channing to keep the defense guessing. Breathitt will have a very good QB and a couple good RB's next season.....

As far as being overrated, I look at the strength of schedule when determining this.
http://www.highschoolsports.net/defaultc...1=CFB76225

Justin would have loved to have had Channing Fugate at RB...no doubt.

But, Jade wdoes not have a group of receivers even remotely as close to being as good as what Justin had, nor a defense like Breathitt had that season.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Justin would have loved to have had Channing Fugate at RB...no doubt.

But, Jade wdoes not have a group of receivers even remotely as close to being as good as what Justin had, nor a defense like Breathitt had that season.
Agreed...The WR core is not consistent at all this season......The QB loses confidence in throwing the ball if he has doubt that the passes will be caught, and Breathitt has dropped as many passes as they have caught this season.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Agreed...The WR core is not consistent at all this season......The QB loses confidence in throwing the ball if he has doubt that the passes will be caught, and Breathitt has dropped as many passes as they have caught this season.

You guys love to listen to your self talk. My funny bone acts up when I read your post.
State Champs Wrote:You guys love to listen to your self talk. My funny bone acts up when I read your post.
We are having a discussion and all you can do is come on here and mouth off....Very mature.........If you have something to add to the discussion other than your ignorance, please share. No one has claimed to know it all, but that is the reason for debate on an open forum. Why attempt to disrespect others when you have nothing of substance to offer as far as information?

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:We are having a discussion and all you can do is come on here and mouth off....Very mature.........If you have something to add to the discussion other than your ignorance, please share. No one has claimed to know it all, but that is the reason for debate on an open forum. Why attempt to disrespect others when you have nothing of substance to offer as far as information?

Speak for yourself.. I'll claim it! Smile
Does anyone think that Paintsville is underated?
yeah if you had to ask me lcc is the most overrated
blitz43 Wrote:I wasn't laughing at the QB. I don't even know who their QB is!...I was laughing at Breathitt being called underrated. That is a joke. Breathitt is not underrated. If anything they are overrated. They are a 1 man show. Stop Fugate and you will win. They will "NOT" win it all.....Again!

And you won't win A playoff game AGAIN.At 6-4 Powell is overating themselves.The 6 wins came against some of the weekest teams they could schedule.Better be glad Flemming was way down this year.Tiller is it?
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:We are having a discussion and all you can do is come on here and mouth off....Very mature.........If you have something to add to the discussion other than your ignorance, please share. No one has claimed to know it all, but that is the reason for debate on an open forum. Why attempt to disrespect others when you have nothing of substance to offer as far as information?

Keep talking to your self. Maybe someone will start thinking that you know something about football.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:And you won't win A playoff game AGAIN.At 6-4 Powell is overating themselves.The 6 wins came against some of the weekest teams they could schedule.Better be glad Flemming was way down this year.Tiller is it?
Yes it is Tiller. I don't hide. Most everyone on here knows my name. It's no big deal. Don't act like you just discovered Atlantis! Our thing is...we have started something better over here. We (the ones that know football over here) don't claim to be contenders yet. However, you will regularly start to see Powell Co. Football getting better and making some noise in the playoffs. We "will' do some good things over here. Mark my word screen name.TongueirateSho
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:And you won't win A playoff game AGAIN.At 6-4 Powell is overating themselves.The 6 wins came against some of the weekest teams they could schedule.Better be glad Flemming was way down this year.Tiller is it?

I feel a little more respect should be shown for the " Manager of the year" nominee.Smile But Brahma is usually pretty accurate as to what he coments on.
Powell got 6 wins and that's the bottom line. No matter who they played and just a couple years ago they couldn't even beat Betsy Layne. Powell beat people this year who they could not beat in past history. Great accomplshment for Powell this season. 6-4, First winning season in school history(20 years) and "Manager of the year" award nominee.Big Grin
blitz43 Wrote:Yes it is Tiller. I don't hide. Most everyone on here knows my name. It's no big deal. Don't act like you just discovered Atlantis! Our thing is...we have started something better over here. We (the ones that know football over here) don't claim to be contenders yet. However, you will regularly start to see Powell Co. Football getting better and making some noise in the playoffs. We "will' do some good things over here. Mark my word screen name.TongueirateSho

Most coaches do not post on here but I guess it's ok for managers:moon:
Good season for Powell and I wish those boys the best.Wink
It will be a long haul to Monticello in the grey ghost .(equiptment van)
F.N.L. Wrote:I feel a little more respect should be shown for the " Manager of the year" nominee.Smile But Brahma is usually pretty accurate as to what he coments on.
Powell got 6 wins and that's the bottom line. No matter who they played and just a couple years ago they couldn't even beat Betsy Layne. Powell beat people this year who they could not beat in past history. Great accomplshment for Powell this season. 6-4, First winning season in school history(20 years) and "Manager of the year" award nominee.Big Grin
What would the trophy look like. If it is just a piece of paper, I am going to decline. I will quit doing managing stuff and just stay as the RB coach...
Powell should have a shot but Defense must play much better than in the Berea game. You would be much better running a 50. You cannot stop the run in a 4-3. But ................oh well.