Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Baseball
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Okay. I thought it went something like that. Didn't they both play for Valley Sports? I know Osborne was the #2 pitcher behind Aaron Alvey. Wasn't Cox one of the infielders?

No I don't think Cox was apart of that team. The other kid went to another school in Louisville and then fell off the face of the earth. the Osborne kid was the SS in that World Series.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:No I don't think Cox was apart of that team. The other kid went to another school in Louisville and then fell off the face of the earth. the Osborne kid was the SS in that World Series.
Last I heard of Alvey, he was focusing on football at Butler High School. That kid could throw bee-bees. It's too bad he didn't play baseball in high school.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Last I heard of Alvey, he was focusing on football at Butler High School. That kid could throw bee-bees. It's too bad he didn't play baseball in high school.

I heard he got into some trouble...

And no Cox did not play for that llws team
Robbie Ross also plays in the field when he is not pitching, and is a great center fielder. He has hit .470 this year, which along with his pitching, earned him Gatorade Player of the Year. He is probably the favorite to win Mr. Baseball at this point.
UKftw123 Wrote:Robbie Ross also plays in the field when he is not pitching, and is a great center fielder. He has hit .470 this year, which along with his pitching, earned him Gatorade Player of the Year. He is probably the favorite to win Mr. Baseball at this point.

Wow thats impressive
UKftw123 Wrote:Robbie Ross also plays in the field when he is not pitching, and is a great center fielder. He has hit .470 this year, which along with his pitching, earned him Gatorade Player of the Year. He is probably the favorite to win Mr. Baseball at this point.

If PRP doesn't win the state championship then I think Ross will get it, but if they do, I still think that Cox will have a shot to get it.
When will this award be announced?