Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Busch
Overrated Wrote:Your so cool and smart, can I have your autograph sometime?

Wow such a mature response to the fact that I gave my opinion.

Care to show me where your opinion is any more or less valid than mine?
Midee1 Wrote:Wow such a mature response to the fact that I gave my opinion.

Care to show me where your opinion is any more or less valid than mine?

I think he is jealous of his popularity and I also think JR will finish ahead of him in the chase. There is a video on youtube of Bush whining because he didn't have a camera on him like Jr did..Wink
Overrated Wrote:I think he is jealous of his popularity and I also think JR will finish ahead of him in the chase. There is a video on youtube of Bush whining because he didn't have a camera on him like Jr did..Wink

I think Busch will get his share of camera time when they are interviewing him in the winners circle.Wink
Midee1 Wrote:I think Busch will get his share of camera time when they are interviewing him in the winners circle.Wink

:Clap: we will see I guess.
Overrated Wrote::Clap: we will see I guess.

How much camera time had Busch received this year in the winners circle compared to JR? Big Grin

2 cup wins, 3 nationwide wins and 2 truck wins equals a lot of good camera time.
Midee1 Wrote:How much camera time had Busch received this year in the winners circle compared to JR? Big Grin

Im done with this Dale Jr and Kyle Busch. I dont like Busch and I do like JR somewhat. But we all know you could combine them both and not get a TONY. Big Grin
Overrated Wrote:Im done with this Dale Jr and Kyle Busch. I dont like Busch and I do like JR somewhat. But we all know you could combine them both and not get a TONY. Big Grin

I personally don't like either one. I was and still am a Mark Martin fan. Just having some fun throwing information out there.Smile
Overrated Wrote:But we all know you could combine them both and not get a TONY. Big Grin
This is the only thing you have said that I can agree with. Jr. blows and Kyle Busch is now my 2nd favorite NASCAR driver out there. As a matter of fact, when I go to the Coke 600 at the end of this month, I'm going to pick up a Kyle Busch t-shirt and wear it proudly amongst the Jr. faithful.
BCF4L Wrote:This is the only thing you have said that I can agree with. Jr. blows and Kyle Busch is now my 2nd favorite NASCAR driver out there. As a matter of fact, when I go to the Coke 600 at the end of this month, I'm going to pick up a Kyle Busch t-shirt and wear it proudly amongst the Jr. faithful.

I have a Tony Stewart shirt that I wear as a grease rag when I work on my car.:p
Midee1 Wrote:I have a Tony Stewart shirt that I wear as a grease rag when I work on my car.:p
At least Tony doesn't flinch like a little girl when someone comes at him. Wink [youtube="Chicken Kenseth"]4CBm_VugNYk[/youtube]
This is getting crazy, everyone knows or should know that JR will never amount to anything more than a commercial and a spot on MTV or something like that. He is not, never has been and never will be a good driver, except maybe at tracks like Talladega and Daytona, and thats a big time maybe. He doesnt care about racing, if he did there would be fewer commercials and other crap he does, he is all about the money and notoriety. Real racers are ones that care about the racing and the sport and there are very few. Actually I would say that all are except for the Hendrick bunch with the exception of Casey Mears. Kasey Kahne has also been doing alot of commercials, so I dont know about him for sure, not yet anyway. NASCAR has went downhill more and more every year and that can be blamed on Brian France and the rest of the money hungry executives and all the people that want the sport cleaned up. I am for all the safety stuff but all these stupid penalties that get handed out for drivers expressing their thoughts the way they do is crazy. Its getting as bad if not worse than the NFL.
BCF4L Wrote:At least Tony doesn't flinch like a little girl when someone comes at him. Wink [youtube="Chicken Kenseth"]4CBm_VugNYk[/youtube]

No he just uses his car......

[youtube="Tonys way of getting back at the people he is mad at."]fK18RRyhC6Q[/youtube]
Midee1 Wrote:No he just uses his car......

[youtube="Tonys way of getting back at the people he is mad at."]fK18RRyhC6Q[/youtube]
At least he didn't get shoved by the biggest wuss in Nascar. [YOUTUBE="Gordon's Punk *****"]cqh0ozO48oI[/YOUTUBE]
That was the one I expected. He wasn't even man enough to remove his helmet. Rolleyes
It wouldn't have mattered. Matt Kenseth was scared to death when Jeff came strutting in.
This is funny. This thread isn't even about Kenseth, Gordon, Stewart, or Edwards. I think we hijacked it.

Dale Jr. sucks and so did his daddy. There, all better.
I hated it for Junior...I'm not a fan of either driver, although I think Kyle Busch is a punk and not making friends with anyone at this point. He was running his mouth about Rusty Wallace BEFORE the Sprint Cup race because of the tango he danced with Steven Wallace the night before. (Steven called Busch a girl, which was kinda gay).

He has all the talent in the world, I think he's more talented as a driver than Junior and has more balls, but I think you're seeing why a championship team like Hendrick Motorsports gave up on Kyle - no one can stand his attitude and mouth!

I will say this though, this was exactly what NASCAR needed, an ole fashion feud. Bring on the Lady in Black this weekend...
Im used to being criticized for not liking Junior, so I can deal with Steeler fans being Junior fans, lol..anyways, Ward never had a chance in a Bill Davis ride, but still had a decent career. The debate about him winning as much as Gant, Davey Allison and those guys is a tough one, because they were racing in much different eras. Junior got 90% of his fans after Senior slammed into the wall at Daytona. If he wasnt Dale Sr's son, he would have maybe a 1/4 of the fans he has now. But all of the Sr fans that jumped on his bandwagon refuse to accept that he's nowhere near the caliber that his daddy was. And I agree that its not his fault that his dad was such an *******, but it is his fault that he himself is very difficult to work with, and he has nowhere near the guts it takes to be a champion. Anyways, the Steelers got an A-rating for their draft. How freakin cool is that? And a lot of people were saying that Mendenhall is every bit the back that McFadden is. Mendenhall, along with a talented 6'5 Sweed will load us up on offense. Football season cant get here quick enough!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Cmon man you know I dont wanna do this but.. Well I guess this"Hat Salesman" isnt as bad as you think. Considering hes got as many wins as Harry Gant and Davey Aliison and 12 more wins than Ward Burton. Im not putting down Handsome Harry, Davey or Ward. Im just saying you talk like JR has never won a race or something. Now that JR is in good equipment he proving he can run up front every week and considering that DEI isnt running better now that JR is gone just further proves the point that while Teresa is a great buisness person. She doesnt now jack squat about what it takes to be a competitive race team and now Truex isnt signing his contract so it just proves that DEI isnt competitive anymore. As for the point that you and Alfus made about Dale Sr driving that way and how we shouldnt get mad about it? So let me get this straight we supposed to be OK that JR got wrecked because of how his dad drove?????? JR isnt his DAD, he doesnt race like his dad he races more like Ralph regardless of what everyone says. Ive said for years that its not as much that JRs fans root for him because of who his dad was as it is Dale Srs detractors root against JR because they hated his dad and you guys have all proved my point. I know youre mad at me now but just think this fall we will be laughing together at all the Bengals fans on here when Mendenhall is running roughshod all over them and theyre all wondering when Keith Rivers is going to get out of jail LOL!!!!
Edwards fan here. Nobody messes with Carl Edwards.
Midee1 Wrote:I personally don't like either one. I was and still am a Mark Martin fan. Just having some fun throwing information out there.Smile
BCF4L Wrote:This is funny. This thread isn't even about Kenseth, Gordon, Stewart, or Edwards. I think we hijacked it.

Dale SR sucked? are you serious. Smile
Midee1 Wrote:You can't throw Allison in that mix because he died at a young age. Who knows what he would have done.

As for DEI not running strong I seem to recall a certain old gentleman that has driven that car pretty well on a limited basis this year. Came a gnats whisker from winning the 500 and had a shot Saturday night as well. Imagine what he could do if he ran a full season in that junk DEI equipment.
Mark Martin didnt drive for DEI in the 500 last year. He was in the 01 car for Ginn racing which hadnt been bought out by DEI at that time.
jammin' jamey Wrote:I hated it for Junior...I'm not a fan of either driver, although I think Kyle Busch is a punk and not making friends with anyone at this point. He was running his mouth about Rusty Wallace BEFORE the Sprint Cup race because of the tango he danced with Steven Wallace the night before. (Steven called Busch a girl, which was kinda gay).

He has all the talent in the world, I think he's more talented as a driver than Junior and has more balls, but I think you're seeing why a championship team like Hendrick Motorsports gave up on Kyle - no one can stand his attitude and mouth!

I will say this though, this was exactly what NASCAR needed, an ole fashion feud. Bring on the Lady in Black this weekend...
I agree this is the rivalry this sport has needed for quite some time.
BCF4L Wrote:This is funny. This thread isn't even about Kenseth, Gordon, Stewart, or Edwards. I think we hijacked it.

7 championships and 76 wins I bet Tony wishes he "Sucked" that bad.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Mark Martin didnt drive for DEI in the 500 last year. He was in the 01 car for Ginn racing which hadnt been bought out by DEI at that time.

My bad. He didn't run the 500 this year did he?
I dont buy this he got loose stuff... I think he meant to do it... not to say it's good or bad for racing, because to be honest Nascar needs this kind of story...

IMO, the "Lucky Dog" and throw a caution for every piece of garbage on the racetrack has ruined alot of the sport....
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:You need to brush up on your NASCAR history every successful driver goes through a dry spell occasionaly. Tony hasnt won almost a year and the way hes running right now its not gonna be anytime soon. Jeff Gordon went a year without winning back in 2002. Richard Petty had a dry spell in the late 70s early 80s. Bobby Allison went 68 races without a win once. Bill Elliot went 7 years and didnt win a race. Terry Labonte went 2 or 3 years and didnt win before he got with Hendrick. You ask what has JR done besides going 2 years without winning? Well hes setting 3rd in points right now with more top 10 finshes than any driver this season and hes outrunning Gordon, Johnson, and...oh yes Tony stewart on a weekly basis. And by the way I dont think a Stewart fan has any right to criticize any driver for being a whiner. You can say what what you want about Dale Sr but all I know is that the big bad Smoke wouldnt mess Big E on the race track cause he knew hed get smoked. Come on man next yall come a little more prepared. This next ones gonna hurt cause now I gotta get ahold of my buddy and fellow Steelers fan Tideshoss.
True, and Jr. Sure the **** doesn't belong with the names that you are naming such as Petty/Elliot/Allison/Labonte/Stewart.....GO JEREMY MAYFIELD..WIN THE GO-CART RACE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Sorry Playboy, but Jeremy lost his go-cart ride over the weekendSmile ...maybe he'll get to run his own radio-controlled cars..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:True, and Jr. Sure the **** doesn't belong with the names that you are naming such as Petty/Elliot/Allison/Labonte/Stewart.....GO JEREMY MAYFIELD..WIN THE GO-CART RACE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Sorry Playboy, but Jeremy lost his go-cart ride over the weekendSmile ...maybe he'll get to run his own radio-controlled cars..

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
what are you guys smoking Dale Jr is as good as any one out there and my comments about Busch was aimed more at talladega than Richmond JR Daytona 500 winner and 4 straight Talladega wins i guess when Busch kills somebody they will call him down.

Smile Smile Thats funny!!