Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passing League
very true warrior.....I think ER did very well
ok booger first of all south floyd is very over confident i dont know how you dont see that but that will lead to your alls worst season you all wont win a game.
A REAL GAME[/dropshadow]
Shelby Valley did very well this year in passing league games gettin some big wins over Sheldon Clark and Belfry.
South floyd is very over confident and they really need to realize what they say might come back on them when the season rolls around. I tell ya what. I will promise a win for east ridge against south floyd this season. To tell you the truth i dont think that it will be close at all. Probably over 3 or 4 tds
id say east ridge destroys south floyd 54-6 this season
i heard that donny daniels tried to go every were to coach like shelby valley pike central and nobody took him has anyone else heard that?
who is playing qb for er
As far as I know, we still don't have a definite QB. During passing league it was David Ratliff, and Keith Miller. Who knows who it will be when the season rolls around.
As far as I know, we still don't have a definite QB. During passing league it was David Ratliff, and Keith Miller. Who knows who it will be when the season rolls around.
AS of right now the Starting qb is david(me) but that could change we still have about 3 weeks unil the first game