Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tayshaun -vs- Wade
whoa whoa ..kobe does not run his mouth or complain, the man has won 3 championships before the age of 28, i dont think michael jordan did that...and im sick of everyone sayin he did it cuz of shaq, well if wade is as a good as kobe, howcome he didnt win, and shaq didnt win a title till kobe came along Smile

and Wade isnt a thug
Kobe does complain but of course you say he doesnt because your a big Lakers fan. I understand your just trying to defend your boy.
kobe complains just about as much as everyone else does, the guy is a fierce competitor who hates losing, and doesnt like taking a backseat to someone else...he's still one of the top 3 best players in the league with duncan and lebron

and actually im a monstrous LAKERS FAN... Smile
Kobe is a little bitch.. The NBA would be a much better place if there was an age limit.. Giving 18 year olds a bunch of money straight out of high school isn't the best thing for them..
I agree the NBA does need to have an age limit. David Stern has suggested 20 and I think thats perfect. Two years in college to prepare them is enough but these kids coming straight out are ruining the game with the exception of a few players like LeBron Kobe Garnett and a few others.

As much as I hate Kobe, I have to respect because he is a great basketball player. Actually, he is probably the best player in the league.
I never said he wasn't an awesome ball player. I will give him that.. But I hate the NBA now, due to people like him. I mean, it used to be fun to watch these guys go out and play some ball. But now you have kids in there, making umpteen million dollars a year or whatever, and goin out and causing trouble on and off the court. I mean take latrell sprewell for example. (i think that's who it was). He said he had to feed his family and couldn't do it on around 7 million. Well if that guy's family consisted on half of the state of W.V. then maybe i could understand. But the NBA is nothing but a bunch of greedy babies. For the most part. and the best players are the one's that don't get as much money or recognition. But, i'm sick and tired of seeing these kids come straight out of high school getting a check for a million plus, and then turn around and say they are broke or see them gettin in trouble. It makes my blood boil.
or it could be the fact that ur jealous of their athletic ability which allows them to make millions of dollars..lol...

hey if the nba doesnt want young players in the game than tell the general managers not to draft them..
General Managers are drafting on talent nowadays. Now they draft on "potential". :roll:
I meant to say they dont draft on talent anymore my mistake. It wouldnt let me edit it.
ok...so dont get mad at the young teens who wanna play and nba teams allow them to play.....
19 year old age limit. I would like to commend David Stern on finally getting an age limit that was much needed. :!:
i agree...i love this age limit, just wished they would of made the age limit go up to 21...but i guess this is better the nuthin