Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tayshaun -vs- Wade
This should be a great match up. With Tayshaun's quickness, long arms, and defensive ability, I think he'll make it a long series for Wade.

Tayshaun will then be lifted to a higher status. Maybe then he'll get his just due of being named on the All-NBA 1st Team. 8) 8)
Im excited about this series........

Go Pistons !!!!!!!!! Confusedhock:
Tayshaun has turned out to be a better pro player than i would have thought.
I dont care who wins this , I wished they both could lose, But since that cant happen, I hope the Pistons win
excuse me sportswhiz, with all due respect, tayshaun prince will never be all first nba team ever!...the guy just isnt a superstar, and u have to be a superstar to make, plus he doesnt score very often and flashy enuff
Thats true, it's not like Tayshaun will be the next Michael Jordan or anything, but he is definitely a lot better than I thought he would be in the NBA.
yeh..turns out his skinny frame allows for his long arms to deflect shots, and make people miserable offensively
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:excuse me sportswhiz, with all due respect, tayshaun prince will never be all first nba team ever!...the guy just isnt a superstar, and u have to be a superstar to make, plus he doesnt score very often and flashy enuff
Sorry. I left out the Defensive part of 1st Team All-NBA.

He put the wammy on Wade last night.

I still think he should be 1st Team Defense All-NBA
"sportwhiz" Wrote:
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:excuse me sportswhiz, with all due respect, tayshaun prince will never be all first nba team ever!...the guy just isnt a superstar, and u have to be a superstar to make, plus he doesnt score very often and flashy enuff
Sorry. I left out the Defensive part of 1st Team All-NBA.

He put the wammy on Wade last night.

I still think he should be 1st Team Defense All-NBA

Prince and Rasheed both should of been. Like Larry Brown said last night. He couldnt believe that R.Wallace wasnt even mentioned for first team all defense. Larry said Rasheed is the greatest defensive player he had ever coached..

Not all superstars have a NBA championship either. I rather have a team. Rather than one superstar or two. Detroit plays as a team. Everyone contributes. THats why they won it last year and thats why they will win it again this year.
I think the Pistons will repeat again this year too. They now have homecourt advantage over Miami.

Go Tayshaun, Go Pistons !!!!!
torqque the question asked was tayshaun vs. wade, there is no mention of who's team is better....so wade individually is a better player than prince, no one can tell me that theyd rather want prince over wade, cuz it aint happenin
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:torqque the question asked was tayshaun vs. wade, there is no mention of who's team is better....so wade individually is a better player than prince, no one can tell me that theyd rather want prince over wade, cuz it aint happenin
Yup, I was referring to Prince as the team player.. wade as the superstar.

BTW>. I would take Prince any day over wade. Wade doesnt play defense. Plus he is another Kobe Bryant in the making. Just another thug that shoots 40 shots a game.. 8)
I'd take Prince over Wade anyday !!!
Prince over Wade here too.
Are you all crazy? No coach in their right mind would ever take Tayshaun over Wade. Wade is a superstar. The kind of player you build a franchise around. Prince is just a good role player.

Bad defense? He is 14th in the league in steals 1.58 a game. He isnt a thing like Kobe. He isnt a show off and he is willing to pass the ball. He gives a 110% every game. Dont get me wrong, Tayshaun is a great defensive player but thats about it. He can score every now and them but he is no FLASH.
guess whos back lol
tayshaun is a very talented player, and like you all are saying hes better than what i ever thought he would be in the nba too...hes played wade tough and held him to 16 points (which is an off nite for wade) in game 1 which really helped lift the pistons to victory, but dont expet wade to be controlled by tayshaun the whole series...wait and see wade will break lose and drop about 25 or 30 one game and then it wont be becasue prince didnt play good or he isnt good becasue he is, it will be because thats wade for you
hes just that damn good
for all those wade haters, look wut he did in game 2..haha
and torqque u have no right in callin ne one a thug, specially someone u dont know
i said wade would score around 25 or 30, but he topped that with 40 in game 2
hmmm he must be pretty good!
obviously tayshaun didnt do ne thing in that game..lol
Tayshaun wasnt able to do much against him in Game 3 either. Only thing that kept him from scoring more was foul trouble.

But its all good cuz my boy Damon Jones stepped in and took care of business.
howd ur boy damon jones do in game 4, or did he even play? lmao Smile
Man dont hate on Damon. Sure he runs his mouth more than he should but he still has skills.
Man dont hate on Damon. Sure he runs his mouth more than he should but he still has skills.
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:for all those wade haters, look wut he did in game 2..haha
and torqque u have no right in callin ne one a thug, specially someone u dont know

:lol:

I can call whoever I like a thug.. I think he is a thug. So what! He may not be to you. But to me.. He is just another overpaid thug like Kobe Bryant.

Who won the series BTW.. It sure wasnt the superstars.. LMAO Cry
Tayshaun wins......Wade goes home 8) Smile :?: Idea :!:
:!: :!: :!:
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Tayshaun wins......Wade goes home 8) Smile :?: Idea :!:

The Pistons won not Tayshaun. If Wade would have stayed healthy the whole series then they would have won. Everyone saw how he lighted up Tayshaun. Wade is still the better player and I would much prefer to have him on my team.
boy prince is really showing why hes better than wade in these finals against the spurs...lmao hahaha, yeh riiiite....yeh torqque hes goin home but hes only 24!...and if hes a thug than i guess hes a filthy rich one... Smile
Wade isnt a thug. I dont see why you hate him QQ. He does what Kobe does without running his mouth or complaining. He plays the game the way it was meant to be played.