Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg or Belfry? Who is the strongest in 2005.
Woo Hoo....Welcome to the site Pirate Lady....Great to have another Piratefan here....we just keep on getting bigger and bigger.......

Let's get all those Piratefans here on Rivals

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
i guess we will see who is strong when friday rolls on in and the seson starts.
I love this, haha, i would give anything to play Belfry again, i will remember every belfry game i played in, as disappointing as it was to beat them only 2 times in 4 years, but i still had alot of fun and the atmosphere was always more than any football player could ever dream of. I just would like to thank everybody involved from Prestonsburg and from Belfry in all those games, truely unbelieveable football. And we could argue about who is gonna win the game this year every day up untill the day after. And i saw where somebody said we let the last 3 games slip through our fingers, i will believe that is true untill the day i die, haha, but these 2 teams were equal the last 2 year IMO, or as equal as any district rivals could be, whoever won between these 2 teams in the playoffs would have went on to win the ring, and everybody knows that belfry didnt have a cakewalk in the playoffs, anybody who played for belfry will tell u that they never had to play nearly as hard against anybody else as they did against us, i know because i play football with one of them now, lol, and i'm sure he will give me hell the week belfry plays us and i will give him just as much hell back, gosh i cant wait to watch this game.
I think I'm gonna take Prestonsburg, Outta be close race though.