Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the Super Bowl?
It dont say that in the Record Books
BFritz Wrote:Nobody has even been able to wash the Patriots a**es this year............... They'll win easily.

The Giants made them play till the bitter end and make a heck of a game of it. The Pats can be beat.

BFritz Wrote:Actually they didn't win 16 in a row: Brady got stopped on fourth down but they gave the coach the timeout which is illegal.

According to the records and all of the sports shows the Pats are 16-0. That is all that matters.
Midee1 Wrote:The Giants made them play till the bitter end and make a heck of a game of it. The Pats can be beat.

According to the records and all of the sports shows the Pats are 16-0. That is all that matters.
Thats what im saying
BFritz Wrote:Actually they didn't win 16 in a row: Brady got stopped on fourth down but they gave the coach the timeout which is illegal.

Ohh come on...the coach called a timeout before the ball was snapped. It was really a judgment call by the ref as to whether or not blow the whistle and call the timeout. The Patriots won, get over it. I hate when people make excuses by blaming the refs and anything else that they can find...
vundy33 Wrote:Ohh come on...the coach called a timeout before the ball was snapped. It was really a judgment call by the ref as to whether or not blow the whistle and call the timeout. The Patriots won, get over it. I hate when people make excuses by blaming the refs and anything else that they can find...

I don't think the Patriots will lose, and I'm not blaming the refs for the loss, I could care less, I'm being objective, and it's not a judgement call because it's against the rules. I wish that they would have won the game pure because 1. I think it would have been an awesome record to see 2. even if they lost, it still would have been a loss, not a win with an *......... if any of you disagree, go watch Tom Brady's post game interview again, he basically agreed that it was a bad call but just sort of said it is what it is.

They didn't win, get over it, that rules's not subjective and just whatever you want it to be whenever you want it to be.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:I don't think the Patriots will lose, and I'm not blaming the refs for the loss, I could care less, I'm being objective, and it's not a judgement call because it's against the rules. I wish that they would have won the game pure because 1. I think it would have been an awesome record to see 2. even if they lost, it still would have been a loss, not a win with an *......... if any of you disagree, go watch Tom Brady's post game interview again, he basically agreed that it was a bad call but just sort of said it is what it is.

They didn't win, get over it, that rules's not subjective and just whatever you want it to be whenever you want it to be.

They did win, get over it. You can look at any source you want and their record is 16-0, not 15-1.
colts-cowboys. colts win 35-24
vundy33 Wrote:They did win, get over it. You can look at any source you want and their record is 16-0, not 15-1.

First you accuse me of not knowing the rules and saying that it's a judgement call by the ref, when it's not, but then refuse to admit you're wrong and just tell me to get over it so you can lose the argument but still win by me backing off, which isn't happening.

You don't acknowledge the fact that I'm not making excuses, I am stating the exact same thing that the Patriots quarterback wouldn't deny.

They lost the game, they're 16-0 but it has to have an * next to it, and anybody with any knowledge of the National Football League has and will say the same things that I have.

They lost, their record is wrong, get over it, any correct source of the rules will say that they lost the game.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:First you accuse me of not knowing the rules and saying that it's a judgement call by the ref, when it's not, but then refuse to admit you're wrong and just tell me to get over it so you can lose the argument but still win by me backing off, which isn't happening.

You don't acknowledge the fact that I'm not making excuses, I am stating the exact same thing that the Patriots quarterback wouldn't deny.

They lost the game, they're 16-0 but it has to have an * next to it, and anybody with any knowledge of the National Football League has and will say the same things that I have.

They lost, their record is wrong, get over it, any correct source of the rules will say that they lost the game.
Are you kidding me? And what exactly would be the reasoning in the Post-script of the record book for the asterisk?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Redskins are playing very good football right now but I think the Packers could beat them so Packers from the NFC.

Pats are the best the in the league but Jags could be there in the AFC champ. game and beat them.

Packers vs Jags lol
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Are you kidding me? And what exactly would be the reasoning in the Post-script of the record book for the asterisk?

The fact that coaches aren't allowed to call timeouts, and Brady got stopped on fourth down with little time remaining (three knees by the opposition would have ended it), so they lost one game.
BFritz Wrote:The fact that coaches aren't allowed to call timeouts, and Brady got stopped on fourth down with little time remaining (three knees by the opposition would have ended it), so they lost one game.
Ok, I will be looking for that in next year's NFL almanac...................
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Ok, I will be looking for that in next year's NFL almanac...................

The fact of the matter is they lost the game. It won't be in the almanac because the officials screwed up and gave them the game, and it wasn't like it was the start of the game so anything could have happened- that was it, it would have been over.
BFritz Wrote:First you accuse me of not knowing the rules and saying that it's a judgement call by the ref, when it's not, but then refuse to admit you're wrong and just tell me to get over it so you can lose the argument but still win by me backing off, which isn't happening.

God you are the most stubborn person I have ever seen...they shouldn't have won the game at all...but they did WIN the game and it doesn't have an asterisk. It was the **** Ravens fault that they won. The ref wouldn't have called that timeout if that stupidass coach for the Ravens wouldn't have called it. Your trying to say that it's the Pats fault that they won when it isn't. You keep saying they lost the game and their record is wrong when it isn't. It was the Raven's fault that they lost. The Patriots won the game fair and square, you are the one that won't admit your wrong. I have never seen someone that blatantly argues something on and on and on that is clearly 100% wrong. Stop whining and stop trying to get us to believe your bogus story because we aren't going to believe your crap. Is there anything else that you want me to answer in your previous posts?
vundy33 Wrote:God you are the most stubborn person I have ever seen...they shouldn't have won the game at all...but they did WIN the game and it doesn't have an asterisk. It was the **** Ravens fault that they won. The ref wouldn't have called that timeout if that stupidass coach for the Ravens wouldn't have called it. Your trying to say that it's the Pats fault that they won when it isn't. You keep saying they lost the game and their record is wrong when it isn't. It was the Raven's fault that they lost. The Patriots won the game fair and square, you are the one that won't admit your wrong. I have never seen someone that blatantly argues something on and on and on that is clearly 100% wrong. Stop whining and stop trying to get us to believe your bogus story because we aren't going to believe your crap. Is there anything else that you want me to answer in your previous posts?

Very nicely said.:Thumbs:
As bad as I hate to say it, THE PATRIOTS.
I may be stubborn, but none of you have presented a solid, logical argument as to why they won the game, and "because that's what the record says" isn't a solid, logical argument.
BFritz Wrote:I may be stubborn, but none of you have presented a solid, logical argument as to why they won the game, and "because that's what the record says" isn't a solid, logical argument.
How's this for your solid, no, your CONCRETE, logical, FACT, not argument...
"Dude, seriously, they scored more points."
Did I like it? No. Wasn't I the one who started the thread that day about Balt pulling off the upset? But I am not gonna go on for a month after the game and try and come up with some conspiracy, or whatever you're trying to do, that the Patriots lost the game. Dang, son, even a conspiracy theory has to have some kind of logical basis to it. Ever since the whole "coach calling timeout" in some high school basketball game that must have almost got your team beat or sumthin, it irritates me to even read a thread you have posted in. As a couple people have stated also, I used to look forward to reading your posts, especially about football. But since then, you have done nothing but pick fights and try to show your self-induced, self-proclaimed expertise in anything and everything, demanding everyone agree with you or else.
If personal attacks are basis for an infraction, then I agree with it and will take my points or whatever the punishment is, cause that's pretty much the foundation of this post. Just tried to do it in the nicest way possible, so I ask for a lil mercy.Big Grin

Ps...While I at it, good choice on Anderson over Warner in your fantasy playoffs, especially after half the posts advised Warner that week........ hahaha.

As for the actual thread title, before it was hijacked Rolleyes ...I guess I have to logically say N.E. But, the Pack or Dallas are the only ones I think that could possibly pull it off, jus for the fact of not having to do it in New England.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good Post.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:How's this for your solid, no, your CONCRETE, logical, FACT, not argument...
"Dude, seriously, they scored more points."
Did I like it? No. Wasn't I the one who started the thread that day about Balt pulling off the upset? But I am not gonna go on for a month after the game and try and come up with some conspiracy, or whatever you're trying to do, that the Patriots lost the game. Dang, son, even a conspiracy theory has to have some kind of logical basis to it. Ever since the whole "coach calling timeout" in some high school basketball game that must have almost got your team beat or sumthin, it irritates me to even read a thread you have posted in. As a couple people have stated also, I used to look forward to reading your posts, especially about football. But since then, you have done nothing but pick fights and try to show your self-induced, self-proclaimed expertise in anything and everything, demanding everyone agree with you or else.
If personal attacks are basis for an infraction, then I agree with it and will take my points or whatever the punishment is, cause that's pretty much the foundation of this post. Just tried to do it in the nicest way possible, so I ask for a lil mercy.Big Grin

Ps...While I at it, good choice on Anderson over Warner in your fantasy playoffs, especially after half the posts advised Warner that week........ hahaha.

As for the actual thread title, before it was hijacked Rolleyes ...I guess I have to logically say N.E. But, the Pack or Dallas are the only ones I think that could possibly pull it off, jus for the fact of not having to do it in New England.

Whatever; I look at things objectively, and I want to see things done right. This argument does have logic, one that you ignore by using personal attacks and accuse me of using personal attacks. Baltimore won the game, ToM Brady got stopped, and the coach isn't allowed to call timeout, not one of you has made any argument that can refute that, and it can't be refuted because it's against the rules, but be my guest in trying.

Same thing with the high school game: if anybody looks at it objectively, they'd agree with me, and if you'll look and see that an opposing fan pointed out that rule to us you'd realize that my point was objective.

Another thing is I never had self-proclaimed expertise, I just said that I wasn't completely ignorant about football because someone said I was, but good job on the personal attack. Congratulations.
The Jags
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BFritz Wrote:Whatever; I look at things objectively, and I want to see things done right. This argument does have logic, one that you ignore by using personal attacks and accuse me of using personal attacks. Baltimore won the game, ToM Brady got stopped, and the coach isn't allowed to call timeout, not one of you has made any argument that can refute that, and it can't be refuted because it's against the rules, but be my guest in trying.

Same thing with the high school game: if anybody looks at it objectively, they'd agree with me, and if you'll look and see that an opposing fan pointed out that rule to us you'd realize that my point was objective.

Another thing is I never had self-proclaimed expertise, I just said that I wasn't completely ignorant about football because someone said I was, but good job on the personal attack. Congratulations.

Look at the final score "objectively" then wake up and look at it realistically. No matter your preference, I promise it's gonna say 27-24 New England everytime. Can you "refute" that?
Was it by fault of the officials? Very possible. Is that reason to carry-on your personal crusade? Not in my opinion, but to each his own. Good luck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]