Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the Super Bowl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think will win the Super Bowl this year and why?
The Titans because I believe! lol

I think it will be some interesting playoff games this year.I just dont want to see Dallas win it!!!
Hopefully it will be the Titans...but I think it will be the Patriots for sure.
Packers Packers Packers Packers Packers Packers Packers!!!!!!!!!!!
MVP2 Wrote:The Titans because I believe! lol

I think it will be some interesting playoff games this year.I just dont want to see Dallas win it!!!

Man areyou jokeing the Cowboys will own in the playoffs than depending on who they play in the super bowl if its the Pats I see them loseing but if its the Colts or anyone else than Dallas will win it.
I think the Boy's will have some trouble with Green Bay in the NFC championship...
Hopefully anybody but Dallas, or New England....Im pullin for Jacksonville
Patriots.....BETTER WATCH OUT FOR MY SKINS RIGHT NOW THOUGH!!!
Grenn Bay VS Colts....Green Bay winning I hope...lol
Pats
Colts
Nobody has even been able to wash the Patriots a**es this year............... They'll win easily.
its tough to win 19 games in a row
The Cowboys.
Packers vs New England,with Farve getting the best of Brady.GO PACKERS
PvilleCollegeFella Wrote:its tough to win 19 games in a row
It must be...nobody ever has!
Pats
Either the Colts, or Cowboys
Colts Baby
who i would like to see ranking:

1. Tennessee Titans
2. Green Bay Packers
3. New England Patriots
4. Washington Redskins
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Indianapolis Colts

now who I think is most likely to be champions ranking:

1. New England Patriots
2. Indianapolis Colts
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. Washington Redskins
6. Tennessee Titans
Patriots will win it...

As for the Titans, I'd hate to be playing SD this season in the opening round! Will the Titans score more than 16 points?
baseballfan Wrote:Colts Baby

IMO the Colts will get destroyed by the Pats..
well of course Im gonna pick my Steelers...thats a given. Just like I pick the Pirates every year to win the world series, lol....but if, and its a big IF, my Steelers dont win the Superbowl, then Im going to take a team that will be a longshot to win it all. Im going to pick a team that barely snuck into the playoffs, and wont be picked by anybody else to win it all....Im going out on a limb to predict...the New England Patriots.
patriots DUH!!!
Pats all the way
PvilleCollegeFella Wrote:its tough to win 19 games in a row
Its also tough to win 16 games in a row, but they did it. :p
cards_athlete Wrote:Its also tough to win 16 games in a row, but they did it. :p
Very True
Okay this is gonna sound wierd, but Colts vs. Redskins.

I think after learning the first time around the Colts can beat the Pats with more experience.
The Redskins are playing the best ball of anyone right now. Clinton Portis is carrying the load on offense but Todd Collins is surprising people and doing his share of the duties, and well the Defense is just good. All they need is for Santana Moss to step up his duties.

Colts win 34-20
Your right, that does sound weird.

My prediction is New England and the Packers with the Patriots winning by 2 TD's
cards_athlete Wrote:Its also tough to win 16 games in a row, but they did it. :p

Actually they didn't win 16 in a row: Brady got stopped on fourth down but they gave the coach the timeout which is illegal.
Pages: 1 2