Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite NFL player (that has no chance of making the HOF)
BASKETBALLFAN01 Wrote:peyton manning

You've got to be kidding me? You don't think Peyton Manning will be in the Hall of Fame? :confused:
Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another one of mine Tim Couch!
MVP2 Wrote:Another one of mine Tim Couch!

Hall of shame maybe
gish_7 Wrote:Hall of shame maybe
Hall of shame huh..Wanna help him count his 40 million bucks, clean his 10 cars and mow is YARDS and not too mention see his playboy bunny by his side?? Yeah, what a loser huh..Ridiculous!
Mark Stepnoski
I also like the way Jeff Garcia plays. He don't always have the greatest numbers, but he has a good arm and plays hard.
BASKETBALLFAN01 Wrote:peyton manning

Smile Your kidding....right?
bluegrassballa Wrote:I also like the way Jeff Garcia plays. He don't always have the greatest numbers, but he has a good arm and plays hard.

I would agree with that. He is one of those guys that just finds ways to win more often than not.
warren sapp
Sapp could get in as well! One of the most dominant DT's to ever play the game.
Doug Flutie!!!!!
Marion Barber

Very tough player
Big B Wrote:Marion Barber

Very tough player

he could be a steal in later rounds for next year's fantasy drafts but no one gives him any respect, but I could be way off, especially with Owens and Glenn both being so old.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Jeremy Shockey
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Hall of shame huh..Wanna help him count his 40 million bucks, clean his 10 cars and mow is YARDS and not too mention see his playboy bunny by his side?? Yeah, what a loser huh..Ridiculous!

Think about it: he got all that (maybe excluding the Playboy bunny, but that could be attributed to the money <MAYBE>) because of all the potential and talent he had, how'd it pan out for him?

That's what makes him a loser.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I don't think loser is the right terminology. Injuries happen and it did with him and it showed. So we classify Tim as a loser? I think that is just being absolutely absurd!
BFritz Wrote:Think about it: he got all that (maybe excluding the Playboy bunny, but that could be attributed to the money <MAYBE>) because of all the potential and talent he had, how'd it pan out for him?

That's what makes him a loser.

What made Tim a "loser" was his "loser" OL and WR. He ran for his life every play and when he did get the ball off his WR's dropped the **** thing or let it go thru their hands.
well my fav is probably troy brown he played at Marshall from 94'to 97' but im not real sure but he is they all time leader in receptions for the New England Patriots and he is very small, stands around about 5'9 and 175 lbs and plays about 6'4 250 but plays a 110% from the snap to the whistle and very great athlete
gish_7 Wrote:Priest Holmes
i agree with out injuris i think he would have been hall of fame bound
Yea i definately agree with you on Doug Flutie