Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Outdoor Track Season
yes, the short shorts really aren't very flattering.
Not only that but the man-panties on the inside aren't exactly a hammock.
actually, they are..lmao
yea i ripped mine out last year and wore compression shorts
i wear the comp shorts anyway..lol, i just like to complain about the panties in the short shorts.
i understand
Either way, competing in basketball shorts would probably be much more satisfying.
does anyone when the first meet will be?
Sometime probably early to mid april.
Therunner Wrote:Allen Central has a couple that should get in through the 4X100. Taran Parsons should be alot better this year for the rebels. Shelby Valley will be a power team (now in class A). Chase Ratliff should be greater than ever. Knott Central has a bigger team and Tyler Newsome should get to state in the 800m and mabee more than that. Prestonsburg should have alot of runners go to state and they have a great shot at winning the region. Joseph Jamerson will be much improved in the hurdle events.

Yea Chase Ratliff is getting alot stronger of the winter
he will be tough to beat
Unfortunately for Chase, he's running a lot of events already occupied by Cybriwsky.
what is everyones deal with paintsville on this website.
i know there good but their not great
Running Man Wrote:Unfortunately for Chase, he's running a lot of events already occupied by Cybriwsky.

i dont think cybriwsky runs the 800 meter
actually
jonh does run the 800 meter, and i believe he will beat chase this year too.
central4 Wrote:what is everyones deal with paintsville on this website.
i know there good but their not great

as a team they are not great, but they have some very impressive individuals, and i recall that being the discussed topic.
Trackstar. Wrote:actually
jonh does run the 800 meter, and i believe he will beat chase this year too.

he didnt run it last year
and they never raced in it
but sv 4 by 8 relay always beat them
dont know where your getting your infromation
valley did have some good distance runners
shelby vally Wrote:he didnt run it last year

i hate to give you the bad news bud, but he did run in it last year, he just wasn't the best on the team as of then.
Chase is good at distance running. This is true.
Cybriwsky however, beat Chase in all 5K races in which they were in compitition by 1:30 or better.
Cybriwsky will easily beat him in the 2 and 1 mile events...maybe you are correct in that Chase will have an advantage in the 800 meters. This is possible.
Either way, it will be a very interesting race.

When I saw this I went to the KTCCCA website and looked up the results from some of the meets at pikeville. You might want to check out the link below.

http://www.ktccca.org/2007tf/07tfresPike...-2007_.pdf
Trackstar. Wrote:i hate to give you the bad news bud, but he did run in it last year, he just wasn't the best on the team as of then.
Chase is good at distance running. This is true.
Cybriwsky however, beat Chase in all 5K races in which they were in compitition by 1:30 or better.
Cybriwsky will easily beat him in the 2 and 1 mile events...maybe you are correct in that Chase will have an advantage in the 800 meters. This is possible.
Either way, it will be a very interesting race.

what races did he beat him by this much name me one
SamuelAdams Wrote:When I saw this I went to the KTCCCA website and looked up the results from some of the meets at pikeville. You might want to check out the link below.

http://www.ktccca.org/2007tf/07tfresPike...-2007_.pdf

that race was at the start of the season
times were bad and some good runners out look at times later in the year
all this talk of who is better makes me want track to hurry up and be here even more

we will find out who is better come late march
i agree with central4
shelby vally Wrote:what races did he beat him by this much name me one

i believe he beat him by 1:10 at area 9
and i also believe he beat him by about 2 at Mason county--but i may be mistaken with this one, i don't recall the meet name
Trackstar. Wrote:i believe he beat him by 1:10 at area 9
and i also believe he beat him by about 2 at Mason county--but i may be mistaken with this one, i don't recall the meet name

he didnt beat him by that much at area
and chase never ran ran at mason county
chase didnt perform that well at area
shelby vally Wrote:he didnt beat him by that much at area
and chase never ran ran at mason county
chase didnt perform that well at area

i wasn't certain about the mason county...
i don't remember the name of the place where the compitition was held but Cybriwsky ran a 16:50 and chase was in the mid 18's.
this is a pretty substantial margain of victory in s 5K race.
i'm not saying Chase isn't a good runner because i've seen him perform and i know that he is impressive, but if he is going to beat Cybriwsky in any kind of distance event he will need to shave off some time.

this is a very interesting statement you have made, considering all three of the points that you pointed out are completely incorrect. But it was a good try
Maxipoo Wrote:True statement u have made about the tiger team but running man have u forgotten that paintsville has the jumps this year because u have lemaster a junior long jumping 19 ft and sometimes 20 and then he also triple jumps and does hurdles and then u have caldwell well a senior highjumper who is expected to be the back to back high jump champ. with the 15th region having kids jumping a whole 1.5 ft under him it seems like caldwell has it in the bag with his 6"4 to 6"5 jumps but i agree with pikeville winning again tho because the tiger team just doesnt have all of the events covered but it should be a really intresting year in the world of outdoor track.

OK again ive heard way to much bout caldwell being injured to question all this talk bout 6 4 in the 15th region. Im sry to say but i dont think hes got it in him if at once he did. He may win it easy again but he wont be back to 100% There is no way unless all he does is work out to get his body back to where he needs to be but please some1 give me an update bout his condition i really want to know!!!
Trackstar. Wrote:i wasn't certain about the mason county...
i don't remember the name of the place where the compitition was held but Cybriwsky ran a 16:50 and chase was in the mid 18's.
this is a pretty substantial margain of victory in s 5K race.
i'm not saying Chase isn't a good runner because i've seen him perform and i know that he is impressive, but if he is going to beat Cybriwsky in any kind of distance event he will need to shave off some time.

they ran twice and one at area 9 and boyd county and he beat him by less than 1 minute
chase ran a mid 17 in that race
cybriwisky is good and he will probley beat chase
but chase has alot of heart and will work hard
shelby vally Wrote:they ran twice and one at area 9 and boyd county and he beat him by less than 1 minute
chase ran a mid 17 in that race
cybriwisky is good and he will probley beat chase
but chase has alot of heart and will work hard

hey man, hard work and determination is more admirable a quality than any other, as far as i am concerned.
That doesn't mean he can pull out a win.
Chase is good.
John is better.
these are the facts.