Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Disrespectful Team
im sorry i have to disagree with you south floyd is one of if not the most disrespectful team i have ever played against. and im not from prestonsburg
:roll:
in reguards to SF i knwo what u are talkin about and most of the time it is dumb kids who think they are kewl for being a dick.

now as far as the team goes Coach Daniels dont let them act like idiots.
I will have to say that the p-burg game at the ridge was a lil crazy.I was in the back field wit paul the entire game and not once did i hear him say anything to any p-burg players. It didnt start until the end of the game when we were shaking hands and a few p-burg players had something to say. Some of the things they said were uncalled for and i dont blame paul for acting the way he did. I was right behind him the entire time and he didnt do or say anything at all until they said stuff. Their coaches even ran their mouths instead of tryin to stop things. Yes paul said stuff in the lockeroom but thats only becuz he was tryin to get everybody hyped up. The only reason paul gets the blame for any of this is becuz he was the new kid who wasnt afraid to say anything to anybody. Off the field i couldnt stand him one bit at all. He was cocky and arrogant and maybe he was a ball hog. He did alot of things that alot of people didnt like and i didnt like either. Overall i didnt like him at all but the things that happened during and after the game were in no way his fault. Thats why i will have to say that all my years of playin football p-burg is definatly the most disrespectful and unsportsmanlike team but they are good and that makes up for it. Its teams like phelps who couldnt even hold a football that run thier mouths for no reason other than the fact that they know they are going to lose and they cant do anything about it. Its p-burg 1st and phelps in a very close 2nd. South floyd wasnt disrespectful and showed good sportsmanship during and after the game against us but that could be becuz they won but i am not sure about them. They might be that way but i havent seen it yet.
Why would Prestonsburg have any reason to be disrespectful towards ER or Paul Deese?? We were winning 100-0 in the last game of the season, we wouldnt have been disrespectful or unsportsmanlike and risk being ejected from the game and missing the first playoff game, i played offense, defense, kickoff, extra point and punt return last year, and i dont think there was one play that went by without Deese trying to get a cheap shot on somebody or cussing somebody out by trying to start a fight, because he had nothing to lose, he knew that it would be his last football game and he tried to bring pburg down with him, and he almost did. But the coach that u said tried to hit him was an ex-marine who served 8 months in Iraq and he was trying to break up the dispute that was going on between a pburg player and deese, and when he had ahold of our player paul deese punched him in the back of the head, therefore sparking something inside him that i'm sure he didnt want to ever resurface again, so instead of restraining only a player we had to restrain a coach also, and Deese wouldnt stop coming after either one of them, personally i thought it was laughable because i dont think Paul Deese could whip anybody, he's all talk, but that's the story, take what u want with it
Red and Black Wrote:Why would Prestonsburg have any reason to be disrespectful towards ER or Paul Deese?? We were winning 100-0 in the last game of the season, we wouldnt have been disrespectful or unsportsmanlike and risk being ejected from the game and missing the first playoff game, i played offense, defense, kickoff, extra point and punt return last year, and i dont think there was one play that went by without Deese trying to get a cheap shot on somebody or cussing somebody out by trying to start a fight, because he had nothing to lose, he knew that it would be his last football game and he tried to bring pburg down with him, and he almost did. But the coach that u said tried to hit him was an ex-marine who served 8 months in Iraq and he was trying to break up the dispute that was going on between a pburg player and deese, and when he had ahold of our player paul deese punched him in the back of the head, therefore sparking something inside him that i'm sure he didnt want to ever resurface again, so instead of restraining only a player we had to restrain a coach also, and Deese wouldnt stop coming after either one of them, personally i thought it was laughable because i dont think Paul Deese could whip anybody, he's all talk, but that's the story, take what u want with it

First Things First, Get your ducks all in one row.... we were NEVER losing by 100-0. that is one of the most gross over-exagerations i have ever seen. and i have to come to Paul's defense, and i also agree with PBP on this subject. P-Burg was unsportsmanlike on the field, cause i played on defense for 2 quarters and EVERY TIME i got facemasked, and someone was chopping at my knees. Sounds to me like since you all "were winning by like 100000000-0" that you have gotten a big ego, and have a reason to run your mouth.

Someone threw a punch at the end of that game, and Paul happened to throw one back. that was what started. And Paul was alot tougher than what you think. Granted, i did not like him in the classroom, but on the football field, he was alright. the more i have thought about it, the more i realized that Paul was not a bad player. He just had a habit of dancing on the field. And just because he defended himself, he gets lambasted over it. Tell me, R&B, would YOU stand there and let someone punch you in the face? or would you come back and bust some heads? I know i would choose the latter... dont know about you, but since you all won by like 1000000000-0, that must mean that you are tough and dont have to fight someone if you have to.

Get your shit strait.

Get your shit strait.--------- I DON'T THINKG YOU SHOULD BE CURSING AT OTHERS...THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING!!!
Swag? Thats probably the best post that i have ever seen from you. I didnt like paul at all but prestonsburg was a lil cocky and did run their mouths a bit. But if we were as good as them or as strong a team as them dont you think that we would have run our mouths a lil. Im not justifying the way the acted. Some of the stuff they said and did was absolutely uncalled for all i am saying is that if we were as good as them we would be that cocky and we would run our mouths too. paul might have said one or two things but not enough to spark any kinda fight or anything. I remember when i was a freshman we played at p-burg and they had their senior night. As all of their seniors passed us as they were coming out they each had something to say to our coaches and us for no reason what so ever. Stuff like that isnt needed on the football field. Whether paul started it or they started it i think the whole issue should jus be dropped cuz its in the past. Paul is gone and i would say a few of the players for p-burg who were in it are gone to so why should we keep on fighting over it. Its over so jus drop it. Arrow
ER_2005_QB Wrote:Swag? Thats probably the best post that i have ever seen from you. I didnt like paul at all but prestonsburg was a lil cocky and did run their mouths a bit. But if we were as good as them or as strong a team as them dont you think that we would have run our mouths a lil. Im not justifying the way the acted. Some of the stuff they said and did was absolutely uncalled for all i am saying is that if we were as good as them we would be that cocky and we would run our mouths too. paul might have said one or two things but not enough to spark any kinda fight or anything. I remember when i was a freshman we played at p-burg and they had their senior night. As all of their seniors passed us as they were coming out they each had something to say to our coaches and us for no reason what so ever. Stuff like that isnt needed on the football field. Whether paul started it or they started it i think the whole issue should jus be dropped cuz its in the past. Paul is gone and i would say a few of the players for p-burg who were in it are gone to so why should we keep on fighting over it. Its over so jus drop it. Arrow

Been watchin my posts?
I think that this thread as run its course.