Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Disrespectful Team
Which team was the most disrespectful that you played? I know when we played Hurley at ER, they were given our Freshman lockerroom to change out in.... That was during our homecoming game. The following monday, we were in PE when Coach Davis came and got the freshman from PE to go and clean up the lockerroom. When we got in there, there were pizza boxes stacked up outside the door in the mudroom, pizza in the toilet, stopping up the toilet, they had urinated in our lockers, all over our stuff, in the shower, used the showers as the toilet, spit juice was covering our walls, and they had wrote profanity all over our walls with magic marker.
Judging by the way they treated everything at East Ridge, treating certain people the way they did, I would have to say Prestonsburg. Total disrespect on the field and in the freshman lockerrooms. I vote Prestonsburg
I agree Jonny Pizzle. I remember our freshman year when we played their varsit, it was their senior night, and they would run right through the middle of where we were running plays and saying stuff to us.
Yea, P-burg, when we were going thru shaking hands, none of them shook hands, they all did the gay little "Move my hand out of the way so all you shake is air, cause im so cool" thing.
I would say Phelps in 1999 for me. They came to Pikeville 6-0 and ranked in the top 10 in class A. They talked trash all week in the newspapers and pregame. When the game was over the scoreboard read Pikeville 56 Phelps 13.....I almost had to open up a can of whupass after the game on a certain player. I'm glad I didn't though because that same player is one of my best friends now.
its funny how things like that work out isn't it?
Jesus Shuttlesworth Wrote:its funny how things like that work out isn't it?

It sure is...I still like to bring out the tape of the game though when he is over at my house.
P-burg shook everyones hand in that game at ER, with the exception of Deese because he had been saying stuff and doing stuff all game. He was very unsportsmanlike.
i agree, Paul's actions were uncalled for, and he should have been arrested, in my opinion. But my hand never got shaken... maybe YOU did, cause a few people shook my hand. other than that, noone shook our hands.
Here you go again Swag.. sucking up to people. Why don't you like Paul? He give you a hard time or something? I mean he didn't do anything to get arrested for? unless you wanna arrest everyone that trashtalks, which would send about over half the kids that play football to jail. Get Real Swag.
I wasn't there, but I heard Deese acted like a total idiot against Prestonsburg.
I don't have a most disrespectful team, but I do have a most disrespectful player.
when i played Hazard was total arses... to this day i have utter contempt for Hazard.
The Godfather Wrote:I don't have a most disrespectful team, but I do have a most disrespectful player.

Deese is a punk. His team should not be held accountable for him, but he made the whole school look bad.

He was a heckuva a ballplayer though.
Jonny Pizzle Wrote:Here you go again Swag.. sucking up to people. Why don't you like Paul? He give you a hard time or something? I mean he didn't do anything to get arrested for? unless you wanna arrest everyone that trashtalks, which would send about over half the kids that play football to jail. Get Real Swag.

I didnt like Paul cause he never had a nice word to say to me. He was always insulting me and commenting on how i played "Bad". i also never liked him cause he was just not a good person. There is no rule in the KHSAA rulebook stating you have to like your team's QB. I just never liked him as a person.

And whats this about me sucking up? i do not suck up, i am to proud to suck up. So kindly dont respond to any of my replies again. Okay JP?
I would have to say Magoffin County....when ER played at Magoffin their was one player who continued to be disrespectful on the field and while he was on the sideline. The refs had to make this player be removed from the field twice and then he continued to show profanity. IMO after the warning he should of been removed from the game.
PHSFAN Wrote:I would say Phelps in 1999 for me. They came to Pikeville 6-0 and ranked in the top 10 in class A. They talked trash all week in the newspapers and pregame. When the game was over the scoreboard read Pikeville 56 Phelps 13.....I almost had to open up a can of whupass after the game on a certain player. I'm glad I didn't though because that same player is one of my best friends now.

I agree we at Lynn Camp played them in the first round of the playoffs, and the winner got Pikeville in the second round. They were very for sure that it was going to be them that was going to play them. I was standing there when they got off the bus, and I heard a couple of the players say we had to come all this way to play this piece of crap team, well needless to say Phelps put up a good fight, but lost 48 to 14. They also kept talking about how they were going to shut down Quentin Henson, and Henson has his top rushing games of his career, rushing for over 330 yards. Phelps had a very good runningback who was held to 40 yards for the game. I also remember a coach of their's telling me, you may have beaten us, but I beat you 100 dollars you can't play with in 50 points of Pikeville. Well he was somewhat right, we lost to Pikeville on a last second field goal 25 to 24. I'm still waiting on my 100 dollars. Big Grin
Swag P-Burg was shaking hands just for your info and how about we all stop winning about last season and look toward this season coming up. :!:
LC99 Wrote:
PHSFAN Wrote:I would say Phelps in 1999 for me. They came to Pikeville 6-0 and ranked in the top 10 in class A. They talked trash all week in the newspapers and pregame. When the game was over the scoreboard read Pikeville 56 Phelps 13.....I almost had to open up a can of whupass after the game on a certain player. I'm glad I didn't though because that same player is one of my best friends now.

I agree we at Lynn Camp played them in the first round of the playoffs, and the winner got Pikeville in the second round. They were very for sure that it was going to be them that was going to play them. I was standing there when they got off the bus, and I heard a couple of the players say we had to come all this way to play this piece of crap team, well needless to say Phelps put up a good fight, but lost 48 to 14. They also kept talking about how they were going to shut down Quentin Henson, and Henson has his top rushing games of his career, rushing for over 330 yards. Phelps had a very good runningback who was held to 40 yards for the game. I also remember a coach of their's telling me, you may have beaten us, but I beat you 100 dollars you can't play with in 50 points of Pikeville. Well he was somewhat right, we lost to Pikeville on a last second field goal 25 to 24. I'm still waiting on my 100 dollars. Big Grin

That 1999 game between Pikeville and Lynn Camp is one of the best games I have ever seen. Pikeville was up 14-0 at halftime and Lynn Camp scored 24 unanswered points in the 2nd half. Henson had a great game and he was the entire Lynn Camp offense the entire game. He had to carry it over 40 times. Pikeville kept hitting and hitting him and trying to contain him. Henson was a great back...he took hard hits all night but just kept going. The hitting finally caught up to him and he had two crucial fumbles late in the 4th quarter. One that gave the ball back to Pikeville so that they could kick the FG with about 3 minutes to go and then another one to give the ball back to Pikeville where they just had to take a knee to win. The year before LC put a beating on us at LC in the 1st round of the playoffs ending our season at 5-6 which is the only losing season at Pikeville in the past 40 years I believe...so getting them back in the playoffs the next year in such a great game was defintely one of the highlights of my high school football career.
The game was great, I remember when we got an int that set up our last td, and got the two-point conversion, with about 7 minutes to play I thought we had the game, until Pikeville took no time to comeback to get a td. I guess we paid Pikeville with a heartbreaking loss in 2003. Lynn Camp has had bad luck at Pikeville, in 96, LC was up 20 to 0 and 20 to 6 at the half in the regional championship, and LC had a dropped td that would have made it at least 26 to 6 at the half, and in the second half the late Bret Coleman changed the game with a huge half, and Pikeville won 44 to 20. The last four times LC and Pikeville have hooked up they have split with the home team winning all the games. If there is a 2005 matchup, it will be another dandy.
South Floyd is one of the most disrepectful teams and right there beside them is their fans. You get called names from the time you walk in to the time you walk out.
hazard
they were awaful.
Everyone wants to call Prestonsburg disrespectful, but the truth is that the opponents are so horrible that when Prestonsburg puts a whipping on them, one or two players from that team wants to try to run their mouth instead of play, so the whole TEAM of Prestonsburg sticks up for one another, causing Prestonsburg to get the bad name. Just like with ER. I mean Deese was rediculous to say the least. ER was down 100-0 or whatever it was, but all Deese had his mind set on was trying to get in cheap shots so P-burg stood up for one another and straightened Deese up. It's not Prestonsburg, it's the opponents that instigate. 8)
def. Prestonsburg
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Everyone wants to call Prestonsburg disrespectful, but the truth is that the opponents are so horrible that when Prestonsburg puts a whipping on them, one or two players from that team wants to try to run their mouth instead of play, so the whole TEAM of Prestonsburg sticks up for one another, causing Prestonsburg to get the bad name. Just like with ER. I mean Deese was rediculous to say the least. ER was down 100-0 or whatever it was, but all Deese had his mind set on was trying to get in cheap shots so P-burg stood up for one another and straightened Deese up. It's not Prestonsburg, it's the opponents that instigate. 8)

At halftime, Paul was in the lockerroom talking about it. i have no idea why he wanted to start anything, but i can honestly say that he embarassed the living crap out of us..... us being the whole school. If it was me, i would had his ass arrested in a heart beat. He said that one of P-Burgs coaches tried to hit him, which i highly doubt, because i know all of Prestonsburg's coaches personally. Paul should never have been allowed to play.

Thats the truth of what happened. he wanted to start a fight for no good reason. Once again, i apologize on behalf of Eastridge.
I would have to agree with super mario south floyd fans and players are very disrespectful when it comes 2 a sporting event...and i will also agree with blackcatfan4life they r also right p-burg ppl get a bad name 4 no reason rlly..we just take up 4 one of another :o
I THINK THAT SF WAS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL. I LOVED THE WAY THEY PLAYED THIS YEAR I MEAN IF YOU WASENT PAYING ATTENTION YOU GOT KILLED BUT ALL THE TRASH TALKING AND AND STUFF DURING THE GAME YOU DONT NEED THAT. I MEAN YOU GET A GOOD HIT ON SOMEBODY THATS GOOD BUT AFTER THE PLAY YOU HELP THEM UP TELL EM GOOD JOB.

I ALSO THINK THAT PAINTSVILLE IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL
WHEN WE WERE PULLING IN ON THE BUS THERE WERE FLIPPING US OFF
SF is not a disrespectful team...Its teams like Pburg that run their mouth bc they think they are better than everyone and SF has to jump in and prove them wrong! SF prolly has the best sportsman ship than any team around here, with the exception of a select few. In any sport, whether it be basketball, football, volleyball, etc.