Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Sweet 16
Cal's big, liberal, program killing, obscenely overpaid ass is watching "built for March, 4 SEC championships, never had anything vacated, net cutting, Final Four Nate" on TV while he sucks on another humiliating year
Losers hate winners and make excuses for other losers, always have. Nothing triggers a loser more than a winner.
Oats' refusal to take a hard stance on gun toting and gun violence among his players makes him an unacceptable role model to youngsters, imo. But , then, I am an anti-theist. Bible Belters love their gun violence. I hope Cal keeps sticking to Oats like he did this year at Rupp. We have a coach that I'd be proud to have coach my son.
Now I will never get to sleep, can't stop laughing.

Constitution of the United States
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Less politics and excuses and watching everyone else cut down nets and more please just win some f* thing please.

I don't care if my coach wrecks our program because he is a liberal is the dumbest sh!t on the planet and makes just regular dumb people look bad.

Everyone but the 99th percentile dumb people know that most "gun violence" is in liberal sh!thole cities.
(04-01-2024, 12:57 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Now I will never get to sleep, can't stop laughing.

Constitution of the United States
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Less politics and excuses and watching everyone else cut down nets and more please just win some f* thing please.

I don't care if my coach wrecks our program because he is a liberal is the dumbest sh!t on the planet and makes just regular dumb people look bad.

Everyone but the 99th percentile dumb people know that most "gun violence" is in liberal sh!thole cities.

^^^
More racism from the far right wackos.  Ain't true.  For too long, people have been letting righties get away with these falsehoods. Not any longer. Our democracy is now at risk. 

From Forbes:  

A new study published in [i]Journal of the American Medical Association’s[/i][b] [/b][i]Surgery [/i]found that firearm deaths are more likely in small rural towns than in major urban cities, adding to research that contradicts common belief that Democratic blue areas have higher incidences of gun-related deaths than do Republican red districts.

And...   

“Despite the pervasive nature of gun violence, high rates of gun homicide in urban centers have been the sole focus of many policymakers and used as justification to loosen gun laws, when in fact gun violence is an issue in counties of all sizes,” the researchers of the [i]JAMA Surgery [/i]study said.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ariannajohn...a490701f81

https://www.salon.com/2023/05/01/conserv...udy-finds/

Politico:

In reality, the region the Big Apple comprises most of is far and away the safest part of the U.S. mainland when it comes to gun violence, while the regions Florida and Texas belong to have per capita firearm death rates (homicides and suicides) three to four times higher than New York’s. On a regional basis it’s the southern swath of the country — in cities and rural areas alike — where the rate of deadly gun violence is most acute, regions where Republicans have dominated state governments for decades.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2...e-00092413

If we keep letting Jet's kind get away with this kind of misinformation, our coutry will be lost. Time for all good patriots like OSH to step up and stamp out the lies and the prejudiced views of old, white men.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are insane.

More shootings in Chicago ALONE in ONE WEEK than in rural Kentucky ALL YEAR.
175 murders in Louisville and Lexington in 2023, how many in rural Kentucky?

If you think you are more likely to be the victim of a violent crime In Corbin or Pikeville than Chicago or any other shitlib third world city you are officially the dumbest person on Earth. You are already in the 99th percentile for believing Politico, Salon and Forbes are real news. "Gun violence" measured by liberal idiots now includes suicides. They will never get guns away from the 99.999% of law abiding gun owning citizens of Red states. The only person I know of by name who committed gun crimes in 2023 is Hunter Biden.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Hunter is all about white collar crimes in our "coutry".

Got my Glock with laser sights in my bedside table. Keep my .32 S&W in the table beside my recliner. That .32 is sweet. Fits my hand like a glove.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot
(04-01-2024, 12:19 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Hunter is all about white collar crimes in our "coutry".

Got my Glock with laser sights in my bedside table.  Keep my .32 S&W in the table beside my recliner.  That .32 is sweet.  Fits my hand like a glove.

That's freaking awesome GB!