Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will UK beat this year?
MAybe Tennessee Tech...A BIG MAYBE
they aint gonna beat anybody with porter and carter playing. bradley needs to get his head out of his butt and play
We could very well go 7-22.. thats sad..

Other than the next few cupcakes, im not sure we can win again..
sumj45 Wrote:they aint gonna beat anybody with porter and carter playing. bradley needs to get his head out of his butt and play

yeah, but i'd rather have bradley in there ****in up than porter
Porter Sucks, Sucks ,sucks Sucks And Sucks!!!
Well, I'd take Kentucky by 5 over the David School..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, I'd take Kentucky by 5 over the David School..

haha,
Gotta stay patient folks! Some might not agree and they want expectations right here right now but like I said, it will be worth it.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, I'd take Kentucky by 5 over the David School..

:Clap: thats pretty good.
If the next three games are not wins then I believe the NIT picture will slowly start to fade. We may win 5-10 more games.
Our NCAA streak will come to an end unless we go undefeated from now to the end of the season..
UK has a very tight window to get back to the NCAA tourney. They must win the next four non-conference games, including Louisville, to get to 8-5. Then, they need to go 10-6 in conference to be 18-13 going into the SEC tourney. A win or two there should then ice things.

Not saying this is what will happen, mind you, just what needs to happen, if they hope to make the Big Dance.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:UK has a very tight window to get back to the NCAA tourney. They must win the next four non-conference games, including Louisville, to get to 8-5. Then, they need to go 10-6 in conference to be 18-13 going into the SEC tourney. A win or two there should then ice things.

Not saying this is what will happen, mind you, just what needs to happen, if they hope to make the Big Dance.

If that happens......This season is a success. We could make all of this NCAA tourney business go away if we can just win the SEC tourney Cool
More Cowbell Wrote:UK has a very tight window to get back to the NCAA tourney. They must win the next four non-conference games, including Louisville, to get to 8-5. Then, they need to go 10-6 in conference to be 18-13 going into the SEC tourney. A win or two there should then ice things.

I think we can do it!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:If that happens......This season is a success. We could make all of this NCAA tourney business go away if we can just win the SEC tourney Cool
I finally get it!!!! There are playing the likes of Porter, Harris, Carter, and god-knows who all else should be on the bench ,BECAUSE they are resting the good players for the SEC tournament!!! Meeks and Jasper and Patterson are not really hurt just resting!!! Brillant why didn't I think of this before!!! O yeah ITS STUPID lol but that would be a great thing if it turned out to be true!!
Panther Thunder Wrote:I finally get it!!!! There are playing the likes of Porter, Harris, Carter, and god-knows who all else should be on the bench ,BECAUSE they are resting the good players for the SEC tournament!!! Meeks and Jasper and Patterson are not really hurt just resting!!! Brillant why didn't I think of this before!!! O yeah ITS STUPID lol but that would be a great thing if it turned out to be true!!

Oh yes it would. The first SEC team I can remember to have a .500 record play four games in four days and win the tourney and go to the big dance! I have actually thought that next year CBC may be inline to get the most improved team award again! LOL Which s freakin ridiculous.