Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 55 Evangel Christian 47 (Sweet 16 Semi-Finals)
From from Rupp

We get what most wanted.  Noah vs. Perry
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • jetpilot
Harlan County will face Lyon County in tonight's state championship game!!

YEAR OF THE BEAR!!!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot, Westside
I can't breathe!!!

This was the battle of all battles!! These two teams beat each other to death. I'm fine with a physical game, as long as it's called fairly on both sides, and believe it or not, I have NO complaints about the officials.

ONE MORE GAME!!!!!

#bearorbearbait
(03-23-2024, 04:14 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I can't breathe!!!

This was the battle of all battles!! These two teams beat each other to death.  I'm fine with a physical game, as long as it's called fairly on both sides, and believe it or not, I have NO complaints about the officials.

ONE MORE GAME!!!!!

#bearorbearbait

Are you there Granny?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Dang it I was going to the Sweet 16 for the whole week and decided not to after Pikeville got beat out. Wish I would have gone. The Harlan County games alone would have been worth the cost of the trip. Congrats Black Bears!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Granny Bear
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

(03-23-2024, 04:11 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Harlan County will face Lyon County in tonight's state championship game!!

YEAR OF THE BEAR!!!!!

Noah vs Perry...WOW!!!!
(03-23-2024, 04:15 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

This was the battle of all battles!! These two teams beat each other to death.  I'm fine with a physical game, as long as it's called fairly on both sides, and believe it or not, I have NO complaints about the officials.

ONE MORE GAME!!!!!

#bearorbearbait

Are you there Granny?

No.  Been sick all week.  Got diagnosed with adenovirus.  Everybody else is there.  I swear, I believe I'm the only person left in Harlan County!!
(03-23-2024, 04:47 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(03-23-2024, 04:15 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

ONE MORE GAME!!!!!

#bearorbearbait

Are you there Granny?

No.  Been sick all week.  Got diagnosed with adenovirus.  Everybody else is there.  I swear, I believe I'm the only person left in Harlan County!!

Be a good time to speed
#BBFL