Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 55 Evangel Christian 47 (Sweet 16 Semi-Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From from Rupp

We get what most wanted.  Noah vs. Perry
Harlan County will face Lyon County in tonight's state championship game!!

YEAR OF THE BEAR!!!!!
I can't breathe!!!

This was the battle of all battles!! These two teams beat each other to death. I'm fine with a physical game, as long as it's called fairly on both sides, and believe it or not, I have NO complaints about the officials.

ONE MORE GAME!!!!!

#bearorbearbait
(03-23-2024, 04:14 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]I can't breathe!!!

This was the battle of all battles!! These two teams beat each other to death.  I'm fine with a physical game, as long as it's called fairly on both sides, and believe it or not, I have NO complaints about the officials.

ONE MORE GAME!!!!!

#bearorbearbait

Are you there Granny?
Dang it I was going to the Sweet 16 for the whole week and decided not to after Pikeville got beat out. Wish I would have gone. The Harlan County games alone would have been worth the cost of the trip. Congrats Black Bears!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

(03-23-2024, 04:11 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Harlan County will face Lyon County in tonight's state championship game!!

YEAR OF THE BEAR!!!!!

Noah vs Perry...WOW!!!!
(03-23-2024, 04:15 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]

This was the battle of all battles!! These two teams beat each other to death.  I'm fine with a physical game, as long as it's called fairly on both sides, and believe it or not, I have NO complaints about the officials.

ONE MORE GAME!!!!!

#bearorbearbait

Are you there Granny?

No.  Been sick all week.  Got diagnosed with adenovirus.  Everybody else is there.  I swear, I believe I'm the only person left in Harlan County!!
(03-23-2024, 04:47 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2024, 04:15 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]

ONE MORE GAME!!!!!

#bearorbearbait

Are you there Granny?

No.  Been sick all week.  Got diagnosed with adenovirus.  Everybody else is there.  I swear, I believe I'm the only person left in Harlan County!!

Be a good time to speed