Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Jobs in 2024
(04-11-2024, 09:58 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Noble Johnson and Harold Brashear.  Co-Head Coaches
Are we talking basketball or offensive and defensive line in football?
Girls basketball but they could coach some O and D line.
I think the Brashear bros will be on the sideline for Perry next season. Johnson had a baby within the year or 2. He’ll pass his asst torch to Sean Brashear.
(04-12-2024, 12:53 AM)Tailback44 Wrote: I think the Brashear bros will be on the sideline for Perry next season. Johnson had a baby within the year or 2. He’ll pass his asst torch to Sean Brashear.
They’ll take us to the promised land. SMH. That’s about as good of a hire as mark pope to uk. If the McAlarnis girl leaves, Perry is done for. I don’t know anything about the younger one but the older one can flat play. Someone’s roster is about to get a big time boost.
Harlan county now open their coach stepped down today
(04-12-2024, 03:43 PM)hchs fan Wrote: Harlan county now open their coach stepped down today
Im sure glad something finally happened in the 13th for you to get to post about.
Who is the next Coach at Perry Central going to be?
(04-16-2024, 04:12 PM)Basketballguru1 Wrote: Who is the next Coach at Perry Central going to be?
We’re all out here wondering. Will the Brashear’s take over? Or will Kristie Combs test the waters and throw away the purple?
Heard yesterday that John Noble would be going down to the girls ranks possibly and is the top candidate at Perry. Only makes since with his daughter playing. Doesn’t really have any talent on the boys team at Leslie.
(04-17-2024, 08:09 AM)Desperado888 Wrote: Heard yesterday that John Noble would be going down to the girls ranks possibly and is the top candidate at Perry.  Only makes since with his daughter playing.  Doesn’t really have any talent on the boys team at Leslie.
I think you heard wrong. Makes sense, but that’s fake news
Probably did. Just heard someone saying Mitchell Madden at the softball game today. So you’re right, probably more fake news.
I was over at Hyden last week at a track meet and over heard some parents saying Tina Muncy would be taking over the girls job this summer at Leslie County. So look for Leslie to be open soon.
(04-21-2024, 09:24 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: I was over at Hyden last week at a track meet and over heard some parents saying Tina Muncy would be taking over the girls job this summer at Leslie County.  So look for Leslie to be open soon.
What does Leslie county have returning next year?