Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Job: Pulaski County
(01-27-2024, 07:10 PM)Shogun Wrote:
(01-27-2024, 06:36 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: What does it matter whether Eddie James filled out an application or not, if hes talking to Pulaski Co and interested in the job then hire him or don’t, it’s to far into the process to argue about trivial nonsense…Say what you want he’s one of the top coaches in the game right now wherever he’s at next season is lucky to have him….Btw in the last decade 2 high schools in Pulaski Co have won state championships there’s an abundance of talent and any of the 3 high schools could win a state championship on a given year…

Nuh uh, 5A is unwinnable by anyone other than big bad Bowling Green. Y’know, the Bowling Green team that lost to the 4th best team in 2A last year.
Everyone has their opinion, an argument could be made that since Brandon Smith took over at South Warren and Kevin Wallace left for St X that Bowling Green hasn’t been nearly as dominant.  South Warren and Cov Cath had almost essentially split that class after Wallace departed and Cov Cath is now in 4A…Somerset in 19 could have beat most teams in the state regardless of class…Pulaski Co may have problems of some sort, shortage of talent will not be one of those…Hate to see Coach Hines leave he was, to me anyways, the integral part of that system that always kept it working…I think it was a knee jerk reaction by a lot of of different people who may look back and wish they could do and say things differently, especially if this hiring process continues in the direction it’s going…Just speaking from experience solid coaches are not a dime a dozen especially in Kentucky high school football…Wish the Maroons the best with this hire if ever there was a program that needed some good news it’s them. I’ve said a many a prayer for the parents and players there, praying for a hire that can help them heal and flourish at the same time….
Why it is has not been announced yet is beyond me, but the AD has confirmed a few minutes ago that Travis Burns is the new head football coach at Pulaski County High School.
rumor has it that he is bringing some boyle assistants with him any word on who those assistants might be?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Catsfan12's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
well
(01-27-2024, 10:39 PM)Catsfan12 Wrote: rumor has it that he is bringing some boyle assistants with him any word on who those assistants might be?

I heard the same on the assistants, but that was one thing they were quite about. lol