Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natives Restless at Pulaski County
I know as a fan of the game, I always look at Pulaski as a tuff team year in and year out. Thats no doubt because of Mr. Hines. I played the video and my family heard it and looked at me and said, who was that, I got tickled and the first thing I said was well he aint wrong but it was no doubt in the wrong time and wrong place. I still got nothing but respect for the guy. I think the perfect fix would be to just let the kids transfer to where they want to play. Without penalty. Hines could go anywhere and coach and make a improvement to any team. He gets his kids to play hard.
(12-24-2023, 11:21 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: I know as a fan of the game, I always look at Pulaski as a tuff team year in and year out. Thats no doubt because of Mr. Hines. I played the video and my family heard it and looked at me and said, who was that, I got tickled and the first thing I said was well he aint wrong but it was no doubt in the wrong time and wrong place. I still got nothing but respect for the guy. I think the perfect fix would be to just let the kids transfer to where they want to play. Without penalty. Hines could go anywhere and coach and make a improvement to any team. He gets his kids to play hard.

Facebook is buzzing with rumors that Hines is headed to South Laurel.

PC may come to regret letting a coach of his caliber get away, time will tell.

As for South Laurel, I would have to think this is a home run hire if it turns out to be true.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fansville's post:
  • Bull got out!
Probably the best for all parties involved at this point.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shogun's post:
  • Gitback Coach
I just watched the speech for the first time. I don’t know the guy or anyone involved at PC; however, there is no way anyone would be upset by this; unless- you are just really jaded or biased. The problem probably is that he had the balls/guts to say it to their faces as opposed to being some anonymous keyboard warrior on social media.

I think they treat cancer by cutting it off and blasting it with chemo and radiation- right?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROTC's post:
  • Trenches07
I think Coach Hines deserves an award. Said what needs to be said all the time in all sports. So many dumbass parents sitting in the bleachers saying how the program should be ran when half them never played nor coached anything at a higher level than daddy ball. A lot of people need put in their places and need reality checks time to time. Pulaski County gets rid of Coach Hines then they will be doomed for 5/6 years. They have let cancer win. Same thing will happen to the next coach.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Diablo's post:
  • Deuce8
(12-24-2023, 02:24 PM)Diablo Wrote: I think Coach Hines deserves an award.  Said what needs to be said all the time in all sports.  So many dumbass parents sitting in the bleachers saying how the program should be ran when half them never played nor coached anything at a higher level than daddy ball.  A lot of people need put in their places and need reality checks time to time.  Pulaski County gets rid of Coach Hines then they will be doomed for 5/6 years.  They have let cancer win.  Same thing will happen to the next coach.
Amen……….