Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats going on at Paintsville
Kinner quite possible maybe the only person that can single handedly destory the athletics at PHS. That ego is so huge. He will only support the sports his kids are involved in and then bully people to get his way. Coach Trimble is the first to suffer from AD Kinner. It will only get worse from here.
[-] The following 3 users Like Puncheon Creek's post:
  • Bandit29, BlackcatPride32, Phs2004
(01-03-2024, 02:58 PM)Puncheon Creek Wrote: Kinner quite possible maybe the only person that can single handedly destory the athletics at PHS. That ego is so huge. He will only support the sports his kids are involved in and then bully people to get his way. Coach Trimble is the first to suffer from AD Kinner. It will only get worse from here.

Somebody told me the softball coach was his first victim. Not sure name?
Is the Helton girl that is a 7th grader on Paintsville varsity roster the coach's daughter?
If Paintsville forced coach Trimble out they really messed up. He was a great coach. If they were smart they would rehire him and leave alone. Smart coach and a great person.
(01-09-2024, 07:52 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: If Paintsville forced coach Trimble out they really messed up. He was a great coach. If they were smart they would rehire him and leave alone. Smart coach and a great person.

The other coach I was talking about is Keeton. I’m not sure about the spelling? He was the softball coach whenever the AD ran him off. Sounds like if you are not apart of the “in crowd” at Paintsville then your days could be numbered.
Tigers struggling up to this point in the season. 

You would have to think that Paintsville is starting to regret their decision to part ways with Coach Trimble?
(01-29-2024, 09:36 AM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: Tigers struggling up to this point in the season. 

You would have to think that Paintsville is starting to regret their decision to part ways with Coach Trimble?

I don't think Trimble's firing had anything to do with his coaching abilities so I'd say the folks that fired him could care less.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(01-29-2024, 01:59 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 09:36 AM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: Tigers struggling up to this point in the season. 

I don't think Trimble's firing had anything to do with his coaching abilities so I'd say the folks that fired him could care less.
I would say you are right about that Spud. 

The thing about small town politics and situations that are similar to this one is that the people who make the decisions that ultimately hurt programs always justify their decisions....
I would say looks like the powers that be made a great choice getting rid of Trimble. Had two shots to make the regional tournament and couldnt get there. With the talent they had they shouldve been top 3 in the region. Ohh well...I hope everyone got plenty of shot attempts lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes SouthEast18's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
(03-04-2024, 06:25 PM)SouthEast18 Wrote: I would say looks like the powers that be made a great choice getting rid of Trimble. Had two shots to make the regional tournament and couldnt get there. With the talent they had they shouldve been top 3 in the region. Ohh well...I hope everyone got plenty of shot attempts lol
KHSAA shows Kinner's daughter got the most shot attempts in the loss, lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ring'Em Up's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
Preece also went like 2-13 from the field in the loss as well.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(12-07-2023, 11:55 AM)Colonel4Life1999 Wrote: Any chance the interim tag stays on Helton for the season and we see Orem return home to Paintsville next season?

Just bringing this back to the top after what happened today...
(04-17-2024, 03:55 PM)Colonel4Life1999 Wrote:
(12-07-2023, 11:55 AM)Colonel4Life1999 Wrote: Any chance the interim tag stays on Helton for the season and we see Orem return home to Paintsville next season?

What happened today? Can’t build that kinda suspense up and not tell us about it.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
(04-17-2024, 04:18 PM)Redneck Wrote:

What happened today? Can’t build that kinda suspense up and not tell us about it.

Orem resigned at Pikeville, someone posted in that thread that she was interviewing at Paintsville. Not sure if there is any truth to it, just what was said!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Colonel4Life1999's post:
  • Redneck
(04-17-2024, 04:18 PM)Redneck Wrote:

Would Orem be a good fit at Paintsville?
No disrespect to Paintsville but I don’t think they have enough change for a coach like Orem.
(04-18-2024, 07:39 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: No disrespect to Paintsville but I don’t think they have enough change for a coach like Orem.
She is a Paintsville alumni, who knows what could happen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redneck's post:
  • Blacksmith
Would she be a good fit there?
With the name she has built in the 15th region, she would fit any program within it.
Paintsville isn’t serious enough about their girls sports to invest in a really good coach like Orem. I’m sure they will go the cheap route and hire someone that will keep the local yokals happy.
Paintsville can’t afford to hire Orem. Not because of $$$. The allegations against her seem to be well known.
Allegations? Spill it.
I haven't heard or read any allegations against her, aside from some vagueness about recruiting, which that goes for any sport at Pikeville, it seems.
(04-21-2024, 02:27 PM)P. Fanning Wrote: I haven't heard or read any allegations against her, aside from some vagueness about recruiting, which that goes for any sport at Pikeville, it seems.

It seems like you don't know and are just whining.
(04-21-2024, 07:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-21-2024, 02:27 PM)P. Fanning Wrote: I haven't heard or read any allegations against her, aside from some vagueness about recruiting, which that goes for any sport at Pikeville, it seems.

It seems like you don't know and are just whining.

It is a pet peeve of mine about so many people that like to be vague on this site and in general. If you know something, say it or keep your mouth shut. It's also like Facebook posters who say "Pray for me...God knows all about it!" Leave it between you and God then.
[-] The following 1 user Likes P. Fanning's post:
  • jetpilot