Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Taylor County
21.43%
Corbin
78.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor County at Corbin 11/10 Friday Night
(11-09-2023, 02:17 PM)Hi Risk Warrior Wrote: Sometimes you don't know what the end result is of these playoff games, a team takes another for granted and can get smoked or a team comes out flat and the weaker team takes advantage of it.    Could be an interesting game, might not be.  Could be Corbin comes out fired up on all cylinders and puts them completely out of the game early on.  I always hope for a good game no matter who is playing.  I happen to be a fan of Corbin's coach, and because of that I feel like so many times before he will bring the right game plan & have his team execute it well.

Oh, awesome!   So, you're a fan of malignant narcissism . NEAT!
(11-08-2023, 08:53 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 09:09 PM)True pioneer Wrote: I'll take Corbin, but if Corbin lets taylor move the ball like Johnson Central it will be a low scoring game.

If a bullfrog had wings it wouldn't bump it's hind end. Corbin will smoke Taylor County.

Yes they should , but if they get out rushed like against  Douglas,  and Johnson Central  it will be closer then it should be. Plus playing at home especially at Corbin  is worth 2 tds. Facts show this watched alot of Corbin's game on the internet.
(11-10-2023, 12:22 PM)True pioneer Wrote:
(11-08-2023, 08:53 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 09:09 PM)True pioneer Wrote: I'll take Corbin, but if Corbin lets taylor move the ball like Johnson Central it will be a low scoring game.

If a bullfrog had wings it wouldn't bump it's hind end. Corbin will smoke Taylor County.

Yes they should , but if they get out rushed like against  Douglas,  and Johnson Central  it will be closer then it should be. Plus playing at home especially at Corbin  is worth 2 tds. Facts show this watched alot of Corbin's game on the internet.

IF... it will be closer THAN it should be. Corbin should have a running clock quickly if they start with a two touchdown advantage Smile
I watched Taylor v Boyle. It was completely and utterly uncompetitive. If Corbin’s defense is half as good as advertised, the only way Taylor scores is off a fluke turnover or something.
(11-10-2023, 12:56 PM)know1 Wrote: I watched Taylor v Boyle. It was completely and utterly uncompetitive. If Corbin’s defense is half as good as advertised, the only way Taylor scores is off a fluke turnover or something.

Corbin will toy with Taylor County.