Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Sleeper?
(11-03-2023, 11:42 PM)Jacketof96 Wrote:
(10-30-2023, 03:33 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Middlesboro hasn’t beaten a team with a pulse. They will get a running clock put on them in Round 3.
In 1998 Middlesboro started a little slow kinda like this yr.  Lost to Bell Co in week 3 then went into district which happens to be the same as now.  The jv played the 2nd half of about every game after week 3.  Back then people said...Oh they ain't played anybody with a pulse, not as good as ya think etc etc.  Went to Pikeville and hung 78 on em at Pikeville and destroyed Beechwood and Mayfield.  Not saying this team is that team or as good as that team but when u beat the teams you should by 50 that says alot too.  I'm not saying this team will win State I do think Pikeville, Raceland and some others are likely better but they ain't getting a running clock put on em friend..I've seen them play from game 1 til now and I'm sure you haven't

1998 LOL, this Middlesboro team isn't within 50 points of that team. Bring a huge sack of money to the Pikeville game it will be a bloodbath.