Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland Blazer
57.58%
Johnson Central
42.42%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ashland Blazer at Johnson Central 10/20
(10-18-2023, 11:47 AM)Tomcat Pride Wrote:
(10-18-2023, 10:06 AM)Upnorth Wrote: Jc hasn’t looked very physical this year. Honestly they don’t have a kid on the team that I watch and say man that kid likes to hit. Just the opposite.  They have a few kids that when they start getting hit they will go out like clock work. I don’t mean anything negative toward the kids. But it’s very u like JC to have any kid like that as well as kids on both side of the ball. If JC will come out and lay the hits like they used to they will wear Ashland down. If they don’t they will get behind early and not be able to come back.
This is why Ashland will come out of Paintsville with a win on Friday night. We are more physical than Johnson Central. If you were at the Greenup County game last Friday night it was a plain as day this is a different Johnson Central team than we all are use to. I’ve never seen so many kids from JC limping off the field after
a play and it happened throughout the game. Greenup just ran out of gas or they would’ve came out on top.
???this is great. Johnson central may not have the talent that they had when they went to the state championship 7 years in a row but one thing you can always bet is 9/10 times they will have the more physical team on the field. They have 4 seniors on the team so for anyone that thinks that it’s over is wrong. The future at Johnson central is very bright and it’s coming. They lost the best back in 4A in maccourt the first game of the year and he’s just a junior. Next year they will be dangerous with the same oline, getting him back and Logan music having another year under his belt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes goldenboy43's post:
  • Woodshed