Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County 40 Bell County 38
(09-30-2023, 01:59 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(09-30-2023, 12:44 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: Hey Smashmouth remember what I said…Congratulations
Hey man I’m just glad my team can hang that L on Dudley and the fact it was at Dudlyville makes it all that much better!

Congratulations to you my friend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • SmashMouth17
congrats to rock! I didn't think you could do it. Got to feel for the Thomas kid he's worked like a mule! tough kid.
That Thomas kid WAS the mule for Bell. Seemed like he was packing them and never got winded or gave up. The last drive Bell came up 1/2 yard short on a play where they were driving in. That was the final key play it seemed to me. If Bell had scored that time it could have been very different.
Congratulations to the Rock and I eat crow on this one
Is the Rock QB the same kid that got hurt last year or was their a change?
(09-30-2023, 12:44 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: Hey Smashmouth remember what I said…Congratulations
Hey man I’m just glad my team can hang that L on Dudley and the fact it was at Dudlyville makes it all that much better!
I’m always cheering for that to happen…
(09-30-2023, 11:21 AM)smoke1015 Wrote: Is the Rock QB the same kid that got hurt last year or was their a change?

Thr Rock QB played for North Laurel last year.
(09-30-2023, 11:21 AM)smoke1015 Wrote: Is the Rock QB the same kid that got hurt last year or was there a change?
Change. We now have the QB from North Laurel. Tucker Warren. We moved Caleb Moore(QB starter last year)to WR where he has turned into a monster his speed alone is normally too much for most teams. Last night Bell didn’t have an answer for him he would run by everyone an catch it for TD. One was 63 yard bomb another was 35+ he is good at WR he was an above average QB but just so dang fast.

(09-30-2023, 11:32 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
Lol me too! You should have seen it once he realized he wasn’t going to win he had a melt down and got couple flags thrown on him. It was obvious he didn’t expect us to win. He was going for it on 4th an 7 on his own 37 yard line actually 2-3 times on 4th down he went for it only converted once an that was on their final drive and it was only converted by less than yard. But that made it even more sweet.
AINT no way rock can beat Mccreary next game!
(09-30-2023, 12:18 PM)FallRock Wrote: AINT no way rock can beat Mccreary next game!
We’re off this week so when we face MC we will be rejuvenated and ready for lift off. Just as long as MC doesn’t try some schennagins we should be ready for flight anything is possible
(09-30-2023, 11:42 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(09-30-2023, 11:21 AM)smoke1015 Wrote: Is the Rock QB the same kid that got hurt last year or was there a change?
Change. We now have the QB from North Laurel. Tucker Warren. We moved Caleb Moore(QB starter last year)to WR where he has turned into a monster his speed alone is normally too much for most teams. Last night Bell didn’t have an answer for him he would run by everyone an catch it for TD. One was 63 yard bomb another was 35+ he is good at WR he was an above average QB but just so dang fast.

Lol me too! You should have seen it once he realized he wasn’t going to win he had a melt down and got couple flags thrown on him. It was obvious he didn’t expect us to win. He was going for it on 4th an 7 on his own 37 yard line actually 2-3 times on 4th down he went for it only converted once an that was on their final drive and it was only converted by less than yard. But that made it even more sweet.
I'm glad he healed up and playing great. I think we were the only team that played Rock when they were at full strength last year, and plus Rock is better this year in every way almost. I dread going down there honestly. Climbing that ladder up top and possibly falling to my death, plus getting the heck kicked out of us is not a fun trip. Lol. Where can we eat well down there so at least get one positive out of the experience. :-D
Our Defense has got to get better and got to clean some things up!!!
(09-30-2023, 06:45 PM)smoke1015 Wrote:

I'm glad he healed up and playing great. I think we were the only team that played Rock when they were at full strength last year, and plus Rock is better this year in every way almost. I dread going down there honestly. Climbing that ladder up top and possibly falling to my death, plus getting the heck kicked out of us is not a fun trip. Lol. Where can we eat well down there so at least get one positive out of the experience. :-D
Lol yea the ladder climb is always no fun haha. But there are several places here to eat. There are several mom and pop restaurants; Marcellla Farm to Fork, Limestone Grill, Snack Shack, Smokehouse BBQ and Down on Main. Also if you want Mexican there are 3 choices for that as well. Google or Facebook those locations an see what like and I can send you directions or address to get there if you need it.
Is Thomas a senior?
If not I feel a very lucrative NIL deal down in Corbin in his future lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes KnoxvillesFinest's post:
  • jax
Someone can Correct me if I'm wrong. But Caleb Moore broke the rockets school record for most receiving yards and receiving TD in a game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-30-2023, 11:29 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: Is Thomas a senior?
If not I feel a very lucrative NIL deal down in Corbin in his future lol
He is indeed a senior this would be his final run at things
[-] The following 1 user Likes SmashMouth17's post:
  • BobcatForever
https://www.nationofblue.com/check-out-t...mjN_ah0Egk

Crazy tackle made by a Freshman
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-30-2023, 11:26 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:

(09-30-2023, 01:59 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Hey man I’m just glad my team can hang that L on Dudley and the fact it was at Dudlyville makes it all that much better!
Lol yea the ladder climb is always no fun haha. But there are several places here to eat. There are several mom and pop restaurants; Marcellla Farm to Fork, Limestone Grill, Snack Shack, Smokehouse BBQ and Down on Main. Also if you want Mexican there are 3 choices for that as well. Google or Facebook those locations an see what like and I can send you directions or address to get there if you need it.
Are you talking about Back Porch Smokehouse out by the lake?

Seeing him in the stands refusing to shake hands in 18’ was priceless, I’ve wanted a framed photo of it for Christmas ever since…
(10-01-2023, 09:04 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-30-2023, 11:26 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:

(09-30-2023, 11:32 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: I’m always cheering for that to happen…
Are you talking about Back Porch Smokehouse out by the lake?
Yep that’s the one even tho I’ve only ate there once since they moved it over by the lake but I did eat it a few times at it’s first location down by renfro valley

(10-02-2023, 01:16 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Seeing him in the stands refusing to shake hands in 18’ was priceless, I’ve wanted a framed photo of it for Christmas ever since…
Lmao if he refuses to snake hands that’s awesome you know you got him when that happens
(10-02-2023, 01:16 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: Seeing him in the stands refusing to shake hands in 18’ was priceless, I’ve wanted a framed photo of it for Christmas ever since…
I was at Corbin for that one. Loved to see it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tucker Warren went 15-21 passing for 252 yards 3tds, 20 rushes for 153 yards 3tds
Accounted for 405 yards and 6 touchdowns
Countless tackles as well
*I seen 3 wishes post that Tucker also got a milestone in his career last Friday, he now has over 8,000 career yards (8,136).
He’s thrown 412-681 for 5,683 yards with 60tds and ran 400 times for 2,453 with 35 tds. That’s 95 career touchdowns!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROCKSOLID69's post:
  • BobcatForever
(10-03-2023, 11:41 PM)ROCKSOLID69 Wrote: Tucker Warren went 15-21 passing for 252 yards 3tds, 20 rushes for 153 yards 3tds
Accounted for 405 yards and 6 touchdowns
Countless tackles as well
*I seen 3 wishes post that Tucker also got a milestone in his career last Friday, he now has over 8,000 career yards (8,136).
He’s thrown 412-681 for 5,683 yards with 60tds and ran 400 times for 2,453 with 35 tds. That’s 95 career touchdowns!
He is a nice player for sure Congratulations to this young man he works hard!!
[-] The following 2 users Like BobcatForever's post:
  • papagrit, ROCKSOLID69