Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County 40 Bell County 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

Congratulations Rockcastle!!!
Congratulations Rockcastle!!!
I'm betting somebody is trying to recover BobcatForever!!
(09-29-2023, 11:09 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Rockcastle!!!
Does this make Bell the 7th best team in 1a?
(09-29-2023, 11:11 PM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote: [ -> ]
Not even close big guy. I doubt anyone on this app thinks paris was better than rock in that game. Rockcastle came to play in this one. Bell county gave away a couple plays but if you can’t tackle you can’t win. Worst coaching performance in a while for bell. If they don’t come out in the spread the second drive of the game, go for it on 4th and 8 inside your own 40, jump on 4th and 2 in the 4th quarter, or kick it deep on the onside kick at the end, maybe a different game cause nobody was tackling thomas. Moore for rockcastle was the fastest man on the field today and bell didn’t have anyone to cover him. If rockcastle can clean it up on the front line, they can be a contender. If bell can clean it up everywhere else including the sidelines, they can be a contender. 

Good hard fought game that came down to crucial mistakes for bell.
Way to go Rockets !
(09-29-2023, 11:18 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
Not even close big guy. I doubt anyone on this app thinks paris was better than rock in that game. Rockcastle came to play in this one. Bell county gave away a couple plays but if you can’t tackle you can’t win. Worst coaching performance in a while for bell. If they don’t come out in the spread the second drive of the game, go for it on 4th and 8 inside your own 40, jump on 4th and 2 in the 4th quarter, or kick it deep on the onside kick at the end, maybe a different game cause nobody was tackling thomas. Moore for rockcastle was the fastest man on the field today and bell didn’t have anyone to cover him. If rockcastle can clean it up on the front line, they can be a contender. If bell can clean it up everywhere else including the sidelines, they can be a contender. 

Paris beats Rock 7 out of 10 times if I'm being nice about it.  Good game though.
Somebody check on that bell fan that almost stroked out when bell barely beat Whitley. I worry for his mental health after seeing that bell is mediocre for sure
How about them Rockets Now !?!? All the crap about not playing no one and oh soft schedule king of the 1A well just keep all that energy up bc I’ve told everyone all year our offense is the real deal! Thomas for Bell is a beast doesn’t slow down but you know those Rock boys are pretty darn tough a like I said we have speed too. Great battle Bobcats classic that lived up to the hype just as I advertised! Let’s go Rock !
Congrats Rock They Did What they needed to to win the game on to next week

(09-29-2023, 11:11 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]I'm betting somebody is trying to recover BobcatForever!!
Nah Granny Just keep bouncing back hahahaha :cool:
(09-29-2023, 11:32 PM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote: [ -> ]

Paris beats Rock 7 out of 10 times if I'm being nice about it.  Good game though.
Wasn’t rock up 16 at half and then collapse. And they win on a last second field goal and rock had 4 turnovers. That doesn’t sound like they win 7 of 10. Rock fell apart on the road and lost a game they win 9 out of 10 times. I can guarantee at rock they lose by 3 scores minimum. Also, paris would have a heck of a time lining up against bell county. Paris couldn’t win the line of scrimmage against rock, and Bell won the game up front big time tonight. Left about 14 points on the board with the false start and the dudley spread drive that makes me wanna puke. Other than that bell plowed right through that defense. Rockcastle has a special player in moore. they probably could’ve ran streak to moore the whole game and won by more. Bell has a weakness at the linebacker level, who can’t tackle, and doesn’t have that 4.5 speed guy. Rockcastle has both, but up front isn’t very good.
Man these cupcakes keep getting sweeter and sweeter.
(09-29-2023, 11:39 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]How about them Rockets Now !?!? All the crap about not playing no one and oh soft  schedule king of the 1A well just keep all that energy up bc I’ve told everyone all year our offense is the real deal! Thomas for Bell is a beast doesn’t slow down but you know those Rock boys are pretty darn tough a like I said we have speed too. Great battle Bobcats classic that lived up to the hype just as I advertised! Let’s go Rock !

Congratulations to you. Now stop struttin like a baney (bantam) rooster. Big Grin
(09-29-2023, 11:52 PM)ROCKSOLID69 Wrote: [ -> ]Man these cupcakes keep getting sweeter and sweeter.

Touche. lol
(09-29-2023, 11:54 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2023, 11:39 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]How about them Rockets Now !?!? All the crap about not playing no one and oh soft  schedule king of the 1A well just keep all that energy up bc I’ve told everyone all year our offense is the real deal! Thomas for Bell is a beast doesn’t slow down but you know those Rock boys are pretty darn tough a like I said we have speed too. Great battle Bobcats classic that lived up to the hype just as I advertised! Let’s go Rock !

Congratulations to you. Now stop struttin like a baney (bantam) rooster. Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin

Man the Qb is a nice player!!!
Rock has a real good offense. But Bell's defense is the worst that I've seen on Log Mountain in 20 plus years. It hurts me to say this but we ain't going past the 2nd round this year.
Bell and Rock both have a horrible beating coming in the playoffs.
Love Thomas though great player
(09-30-2023, 12:23 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Bell and Rock both have a horrible beating coming in the playoffs.
(09-29-2023, 11:48 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]

Wasn’t rock up 16 at half and then collapse. And they win on a last second field goal and rock had 4 turnovers. That doesn’t sound like they win 7 of 10. Rock fell apart on the road and lost a game they win 9 out of 10 times. I can guarantee at rock they lose by 3 scores minimum. Also, paris would have a heck of a time lining up against bell county. Paris couldn’t win the line of scrimmage against rock, and Bell won the game up front big time tonight. Left about 14 points on the board with the false start and the dudley spread drive that makes me wanna puke. Other than that bell plowed right through that defense. Rockcastle has a special player in moore. they probably could’ve ran streak to moore the whole game and won by more. Bell has a weakness at the linebacker level, who can’t tackle, and doesn’t have that 4.5 speed guy. Rockcastle has both, but up front isn’t very good.
You dont think paris won the LOS against Rock? We mustve been watching 2 different games. I would say Paris dominated the LOS and that is the reason why they would win 7 out of 10. None the less this isnt about Paris. Just wanted to poke some fun at everyone making fun of Rock’s schedule.
Hey Smashmouth remember what I said…Congratulations
Congratulations Rockcastle.. Great win for sure..
(09-30-2023, 12:37 AM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2023, 11:48 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2023, 11:11 PM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote: [ -> ]Does this make Bell the 7th best team in 1a?

You dont think paris won the LOS against Rock? We mustve been watching 2 different games. I would say Paris dominated the LOS and that is the reason why they would win 7 out of 10. None the less this isnt about Paris. Just wanted to poke some fun at everyone making fun of Rock’s schedule.
Ran the ball 30 times for 97 yards. Rock had 24 for 125. 3 yards per carry compared to 5 yards per carry. That’s the definition of losing the line of scrimmage. If rock doesn’t have 4 turnovers who knows. 

Congrats rock.
(09-30-2023, 12:23 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Bell and Rock both have a horrible beating coming in the playoffs.

(09-29-2023, 11:30 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go Rockets !
Dougie I thought Dudley was going to “smoke that hind end”. I got a field full of crows. I can shoot if you and some of the others in hear are hungry. ?
Congrats to Rock ! Great win ! I thought Bell would win and I was wrong.
(09-30-2023, 12:44 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Smashmouth remember what I said…Congratulations
Hey man I’m just glad my team can hang that L on Dudley and the fact it was at Dudlyville makes it all that much better!
Congrats to the Rock on a hard fought victory. Dudley will be having nightmares due to the Warren/ Moore passing attack.
Congrats to Rockcastle Co.  You all backed up the smack talk this week.
I worried until that last kickoff that old dog Dudley would pull an ace out of his sleeve. I just kept expecting it. I don't care for him, but I surely respect his coaching ability and the fact that leaving Log Mountain with a win is a VERY tough thing to do with Dud at the helm..
I'm awfully happy for those Rock kids! Enjoy this weekend, heal up those aches and move on to next week.
(09-30-2023, 01:24 AM)oldschool77 Wrote: [ -> ]

(09-29-2023, 11:30 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go Rockets !
Dougie I thought Dudley was going to “smoke that hind end”. I got a field full of crows. I can shoot if you and some of the others in hear are hungry. ?

I'm hungry. Can I have biscuits and gravy with it? Big Grin
(09-30-2023, 04:38 AM)papagrit Wrote: [ -> ]I worried until that last kickoff that old dog Dudley would pull an ace out of his sleeve.  I just kept expecting it.  I don't care for him, but I surely respect his coaching ability and the fact that leaving Log Mountain with a win is a VERY tough thing to do with Dud at the helm.. 
I'm awfully happy for those Rock kids!  Enjoy this weekend, heal up those aches and move on to next week.

Congratulations to your Rockets on beating the old man on Log Mountain.
Pages: 1 2