Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Boyle County 56 Lexington Catholic 21
Accurate.

Thumbnail(s)

1. Lex Cath can beat CAL
2. Boyle and Corbin wont meet in the playoffs.
Boyle won't be coming to Corbin. Don't you know how the RPI works?
I think that he is assuming that Corbin is the only team that can defeat Freddie D.
Congrats Boyle and Coach Haddix
(09-23-2023, 09:19 PM)plantmanky Wrote: 1. Lex Cath can beat CAL
2.  Boyle and Corbin wont meet in the playoffs.

You're say the craziest, old silly sh!t on every board I've ever seen you on. And that's about three or four of them. Please tell me you don't think Corbin or Boyle will lose prior to round 3.   November 17 is set for Corbin-Boyle unless something extraordinary occurs.   The only way the 11/17 Corbin - Boyle game happen doesn't happen is if Ashland passes either Corbin or Boyle in the RPI.

(09-23-2023, 10:04 PM)back country Wrote: Boyle won't be coming to Corbin. Don't you know how the RPI works?
 I know probably better than most how it works. Don't you know how to read? I've said that if Boyle loses at Douglass they will likely be coming to Corbin on 11/17.
Being around the team boyle is verry fortunate to have four unbelievably talented guys: Sage Dawson, Avery Bodner Montavin Quissenberry, and Demauriah Brown. Most teams only have one or 2 Corbin will be a handful wherever they play them in the playoff. As a reminder, Both teams might also have to go through Covington Catholic who has a very talented TE in Willie Rodriguez
(09-24-2023, 08:52 PM)gocats234 Wrote: Being around the team boyle is verry fortunate to have four unbelievably talented guys: Sage Dawson, Avery Bodner Montavin Quissenberry, and Demauriah Brown.  Most teams only have one or 2 Corbin will be a handful wherever they play them in the playoff. As a reminder, Both teams might also have to go through Covington Catholic who has a very talented TE in Willie Rodriguez

I like him. He will be playing on Saturdays as well.
It’s going to be a tuff road for any team that gets to Kroger from the east. Ashland, CC, Corbin, Boyle, JC.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HighViz's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-24-2023, 09:50 PM)HighViz Wrote: It’s going to be a tuff road for any team that gets to Kroger from the east. Ashland, CC, Corbin, Boyle, JC.

I agree and over there being the West side, is shaping up to be two teams being Franklin County and Paducah Tilghman is playing good as well.
(09-23-2023, 08:31 PM)Waitaminute Wrote: Accurate.

You need a new hobby, Waterboy. I'm sad for you that you took the time to make that Smile
(09-24-2023, 10:12 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

You need a new hobby, Waterboy. I'm sad for you that you took the time to make that Smile

There he is! Must have had the internet knocked out in Goldbug.
(09-25-2023, 07:56 AM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 10:12 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

There he is! Must have had the internet knocked out in Goldbug.

I'm not in Goldbug, so I couldn't tell you. My internet is a little slow this morning at 101.9Mbps download though.