Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Hounds Coach Just Said On Sunday Morning Sports Talk
Don’t understand why Buford is mad about Corbin recruiting when he was Rod Rhodes right hand man for several years at the Lions Den.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bulldogs4Ever's post:
  • Deuce8
Well, the question is are other schools ready to do whatever it takes to get these D1 players to sign up and play for their school, apparently, it is legal!
(09-19-2023, 11:33 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Don’t understand why Buford is mad about Corbin recruiting when he was Rod Rhodes right hand man for several years at the Lions Den.
that’s the issue Cordia finally started doing what other schools were doing and we can’t have that but when UK wants someone they make a call and rule some kid eligible that has been the most egregious violations in KHSAA history and it is acceptable. Make it legal for all or none at all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buford T Justice's post:
  • Granny Bear
People aren't mad at the kids getting to play. People are mad that Corbin has essentially said and verified that two players came and worked out with them prior to being enrolled, stayed with the team, moved in with a family that has since moved back to Somerset, and were eligible with no hiccups.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waitaminute's post:
  • HenryHankHill
(09-19-2023, 03:38 PM)Waitaminute Wrote: People aren't mad at the kids getting to play. People are mad that Corbin has essentially said and verified that two players came and worked out with them prior to being enrolled, stayed with the team, moved in with a family that has since moved back to Somerset, and were eligible with no hiccups.
and I will add to that they never applied for a Covid waiver. By law not KHSAA rule Kentucky state law they had to apply for extra year by June 1 of I think 2020 at the school they were endured at at the time they left and went out of state I am assuming they thought they would never be back and wouldn’t need it then they come back after essentially playing 4 years of high school ball and coming back for and extra year. You can take that khsaa by law book and the next time you need to take a big dump use it to wipe your ass with because that’s all it’s worth.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buford T Justice's post:
  • HighViz
(09-19-2023, 05:15 PM)Buford T Justice Wrote:
(09-19-2023, 03:38 PM)Waitaminute Wrote: People aren't mad at the kids getting to play. People are mad that Corbin has essentially said and verified that two players came and worked out with them prior to being enrolled, stayed with the team, moved in with a family that has since moved back to Somerset, and were eligible with no hiccups.
and I will add to that they never applied for a Covid waiver. By law not KHSAA rule Kentucky state law they had to apply for extra year by June 1 of I think 2020 at the school they were endured at at the time they left and went out of state I am assuming they thought they would never be back and wouldn’t need it then they come back after essentially playing 4 years of high school ball and coming back for and extra year. You can take that khsaa by law book and the next time you need to take a big dump use it to wipe your ass with because that’s all it’s worth.
Tell us how you really feel Buford, don’t hold nothing back..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • Deuce8
This could easily be solved by the member schools demanding an explanation or simply pull out of the KHSAA and let the sports factories and private schools have it. Start an alternative association with actual policies, by laws, and ENFORCED rules.

It’s like our government, if we keep voting the same people in power- we get what we deserve.
[-] The following 3 users Like ROTC's post:
  • Buford T Justice, HenryHankHill, HighViz
I can just see Alice Whittaker and Rodrick Rhodes shaking their heads in disbelief!!!!
Lmfao ……
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • pjdoug
I love seeing folks butthurt.
[-] The following 2 users Like Corbin's post:
  • Deuce8, HighViz
(09-20-2023, 11:08 AM)Corbin Wrote: I love seeing folks butthurt.

Yeah it was awful downtown Corbin in December..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • Buford T Justice