Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Hounds Coach Just Said On Sunday Morning Sports Talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That the twins were working out at Corbin all June and July obviously before enrolling. 

Is that not illegal?
(09-17-2023, 11:54 AM)FlyPattern Wrote: [ -> ]That the twins were working out at Corbin all June and July obviously before enrolling. 

Is that not illegal?

no not at allthey can workout before KHSAA approves them to play
(09-17-2023, 12:37 PM)mr yellow jacket Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2023, 11:54 AM)FlyPattern Wrote: [ -> ]That the twins were working out at Corbin all June and July obviously before enrolling. 

Is that not illegal?

yes it is illegal but that’s baby shit compared to all the other violations that were committed in this process they posted snap chat videos inside Corbin field house before they enrolled but I keep getting my posts removed when I say some about it so be careful what you say or the principal will call you int the office and paddle you over speaking out against Corbin!
(09-17-2023, 02:27 PM)Buford T Justice Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2023, 12:37 PM)mr yellow jacket Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that not illegal?

yes it is illegal but that’s baby shit compared to all the other violations that were committed in this process they posted snap chat videos inside Corbin field house before they enrolled but I keep getting my posts removed when I say some about it so be careful what you say or the principal will call you int the office and paddle you over speaking out against Corbin!

you should take any proof you have to the news stations then.
I see a lot of post accusing multiple schools of stuff like this and get nobody ever comes out and does anything.
have you contacted the KHSAA with your proof?
Or has any other poster for that matter?
Buford, I am totally fed up being accused of being prejudiced for one school or the other.  If you can prove the statement, and it's against Harlan County, then post it!!

(baby shit??)
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(09-17-2023, 02:31 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that not illegal?

you should take any proof you have to the news stations then.
I see a lot of post accusing multiple schools of stuff like this and get nobody ever comes out and does anything.
have you contacted the KHSAA with your proof?
Or has any other poster for that matter?
Did you save the vids? Post them.
I took an issue to the KHSAA one time, and even proved it. Know what they said?? The told me they were NOT the entity from which I should seek sanctions. They only enforce the rules that the coaches make.

KSHAA is ridiculous and a paper tiger!!! Unless things have changed recently, all you have to do is show them the $$$

Is that not illegal?

Smile I really don't care what you say as long as its within the rules....... I get on Corbins case myself when its justified. But when kids get praise, don't trash a thread like that. Now on one like this...You guys are responsible for your own comments....Fire away...
(09-17-2023, 02:31 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Buford, I am totally fed up being accused of being prejudiced for one school or the other.  If you can prove the statement, and it's against Harlan County, then post it!!

(baby shit??)

This is one of the funniest scenes ever

Who cares. Let the kids play.
(09-17-2023, 02:48 PM)Shogun Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares. Let the kids play.

Smile They already are......

Is that not illegal?

thisnis what the coach said on radio today that they were in the fieldhouse working out everyday in June and July, they didn’t enroll until august. 

he said that he talked to them every other day and assumed they were going back to whatever but their dad called and said they been wearing the parents out to move 

to the post earlier I know they are allowed to workout before eligible I didn’t say they wasn’t I said they were working out before enrolled and that comes from the coaches mouth on 630 AM in Lexington today with Larry Vaught, Anthony White and Jack Pilgrim.
Can’t wait to hear all the people who think they know rules ….rule in on this hahah I’ll get my popcorn
(09-17-2023, 02:49 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

I wasn’t aware.  Undecided

It seems that several on this site wish that wasn’t the case.
(09-17-2023, 02:55 PM)Shogun Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2023, 02:49 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

I wasn’t aware.  Undecided

It seems that several on this site wish that wasn’t the case.

I'll say this, if you havnt seen them in person, go watch them 1 time before they get in the Southeastern Conference!!
(09-17-2023, 02:34 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that not illegal?

Smile I really don't care what you say as long as it’s within the rules....... I get on Corbins case myself when its justified. But when kids get praise, don't trash a thread like that. Now on one like this...You guys are responsible for your own comments....Fire away...
Don’t sound like Buford is happy..Football makes people go crazy these days. After Friday nights game I’ll be the first to say Wow..The Hounds defense is solid and about as solid as I’ve ever witnessed in high school to be exact. Corbin goes undefeated regular season. No one in playoffs can beat the hounds but one guy.. Buford what has you all tore up from the floor up about these two great athletes playing at Corbin? They had to play somewhere so why not Corbin? Everyone has heard of things being done wrong but no one has shown proof to my knowledge so please correct me if I’m wrong..Go Hounds..
June and July??? To me enrollment is not the issue…..

The dead period violation would be the issue. If they were working out were there kids enrolled who were also working out?? I thought during the dead period all school facilities were on lockdown??

If he said “all June and July” I’m pretty sure that covers the dead period. And if they were working out alone, that would be kind of an enticement, right???

A lot to digest for sure…..and if there was a violation I don’t even know what the penalty would be or if it is even provable.

But in all honesty most schools break the rules and only get mad when somebody else does it….in other words…..do as I say not as I do
(09-17-2023, 03:00 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2023, 02:34 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that not illegal?

Smile I really don't care what you say as long as it’s within the rules....... I get on Corbins case myself when its justified. But when kids get praise, don't trash a thread like that. Now on one like this...You guys are responsible for your own comments....Fire away...
Don’t sound like Buford is happy..Football makes people go crazy these days. After Friday nights game I’ll be the first to say Wow..The Hounds defense is solid and about as solid as I’ve ever witnessed in high school to be exact. Corbin goes undefeated regular season. No one in playoffs can beat the hounds but one guy.. Buford what has you all tore up from the floor up about these two great athletes playing at Corbin? They had to play somewhere so why not Corbin? Everyone has heard of things being done wrong but no one has shown proof to my knowledge so please correct me if I’m wrong..Go Hounds..
[Image: d8314a20-a675-4466-99a5-ffe0b6271809_text.gif]
Smile
(09-17-2023, 02:45 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2023, 02:31 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Buford, I am totally fed up being accused of being prejudiced for one school or the other.  If you can prove the statement, and it's against Harlan County, then post it!!

(baby shit??)

Jet, I have seen this movie a bluemillion times, and I NEVER noticed the term "baby shit".
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Propaganda is as old as AT LEAST, Jesus’ time on Earth. Those in charge control the narrative.

Just don’t say what “the powers” don’t wanna hear, and you can say anything you want.

Don’t Tread on Me

(baby shit??)
The BABY SHIT comment has had me in tears.

Is that not illegal?

Where were you creating your posts, and who was deleting them?
(09-17-2023, 03:13 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]

(baby shit??)

Jet, I have seen this movie a bluemillion times, and I NEVER noticed the term "baby shit".

This is the greatest post in Bluegrass Rivals history!!!!!!     Big Grin

(baby shit??)

haha "How's that for hijinks" is just as funny lol.
(09-17-2023, 03:36 PM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]

(baby shit??)
:D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is the greatest post in Bluegrass Rivals history!!!!!!     :D
Well thank ye mr west side and as the pursuer your the god D**** pursuee I’ve ever pursued.
(09-18-2023, 10:10 AM)Buford T Justice Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2023, 03:36 PM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]

(baby shit??)

This is the greatest post in Bluegrass Rivals history!!!!!!     Big Grin
Well thank ye mr west side and as the pursuer your the god D**** pursuee  I’ve ever pursued.

This guy is awesome.   Big Grin

(baby shit??)

Hush puppies daddy  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin If only Sally Field knew what a catch I was back then…
Same here if Sally knew me back then she would have been throwing rocks at Burt Reynolds
(09-18-2023, 06:50 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]

(baby shit??)
:D :D :D :D

Hush puppies daddy  :D :D :D If only Sally Field knew what a catch I was back then…
WE AIN’T GOT TIME FOR THAT CRAP!! WHAT WE DEALING WITH HERE IS A TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE LAW!!

(baby shit??)

Good memories.
Pages: 1 2