Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
90.00%
Perry County Central
10.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs Perry County Central 9/8
(09-07-2023, 01:19 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: Dudley made sure he gonna get those wins this year. I’ll be glad to see them get some competition
Woah
Just curious, does PCC ever get any boys from Buckhorn to come over and play football. The way I used to understand the rules; they can, because Buckhorn is in their district but does not offer football.
I’m

(09-07-2023, 01:06 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 01:00 PM)Senters_93 Wrote:
(09-05-2023, 02:40 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote: Perry lost to Lawrence co last week there is no way they keep this game close. Bell with a running clock.

Bell 56
Perry 12
Lawrence has a really good program this year!! Held each team to 14 points a game. But Bell is just a different breed than LC!!
Bell 58
Perry 18
Yea Bell is indeed a step up. Gonna be a long night for Perry unless we just score every possession and hope to force a turnover because we can’t stop them.

Offense isn’t Perry strong point. So better hope for a lot of turnovers from them to have a chance
Go Bobcats!!
Bell by a lot
(09-07-2023, 08:21 PM)ROTC Wrote: Just curious, does PCC ever get any boys from Buckhorn to come over and play football.  The way I used to understand the rules; they can, because Buckhorn is in their district but does not offer football.

I’ve heard people mention that rule before but I don’t know that it’s actually a practice.

There was a kid who transferred in between Perry and Buckhorn for soccer and basketball. Maybe it’s an option, but unless the kid lived closer to Chavies than Buckhorn, they would probably have a 90-minute round trip after school is over on a typical day (that doesn’t matter as much now since Buckhorn has been relocated since after the flood).
Buckhorn boys are automatically eligible. Don’t even have to change residency. Just got to enroll at PCC.
If Bell tightens up their defense they could win a state championship this year. The offense is that good.
Bell vs Belfry Final
Running clock??
I wouldn’t count Lawrence County out.
(09-08-2023, 09:54 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: I wouldn’t count Lawrence County out.
Bell would kill Lawrence. They lost to Shelby Valley in a shutout.

What the score
26-22 Perry up. 5:51 left bell ball
Lawrence beat themselves in that game and they destroyed Perry.
Tough Bobcats win 30-26. Do admit for both teams at times this crew needs to never ref another game. Got some horrible calls for bell and perry. You could tackle people up front in this game. Only one score called back on bell tho which was impressive. Bells defense needs improvement, as the offense barely touched the ball. Time of possession is crucial to dudley teams and perry was on offense over 20 minutes at least.