Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County vs Perry County Central 9/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bell County (3-0)
Aug 18, 23 North Laurel away (W) 19 - 7 
Aug 25, 23 Boyd County away (W) 60 - 41 
Sep 1, 23 Letcher County Central home (W) 52 - 18  Short-Redmond Auto Group Pride of the Mountains

Perry County Central (2-1)
Aug 18, 23 Somerset home (W) 22 - 21 
Aug 25, 23 Breathitt County home (W) 29 - 26 
Sep 1, 23 Lawrence County away (L) 14 - 38

History
Oct 19, 2001 Bell County 64 Perry County Central 23
Oct 25, 2002 Bell County 58 Perry County Central 36
Oct 17, 2003 Bell County 49 Perry County Central 14
Oct 15, 2004 Bell County 51 Perry County Central 7
Oct 14, 2005 Bell County 49 Perry County Central 13
Oct 13, 2006 Bell County 50 Perry County Central 6

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...6d6a656543
Sick

[Image: respect-fast.gif]

Bell County 48
Perry County Central 21
Bell County 46
Perry Central 14
Bell running clock in 3 quarters
Bell County 30-3 by halftime
Bell county was came out throwing on letcher, and dominated every facet of the game last week. Don’t expect anything better, most likely 40 at the half but the defense needs to improve on containing a mobile qb. Boyd ran around all night and letcher played wildcat to move the ball down the field. But Thomas breaks the 1000 yard mark in game 4 of the year and Burnett throws for 150.

56-16 Bell running clock early 3rd
Not so fast boys. This game will be closer than you think. No running clock. I will go with Bell by the score of

Bell 44
Perry 26
Bell Wins big 56-6…Perry DLine can’t control Thomas and his lead blockers. Best blocking bunch in Region. No defense yet has contained Thomas in first three games of season. Bell does a fantastic job getting the offensive line to dominate most DLines in this Region. Christian Academy Louisville only team I see stopping Bell this year. I believe this is a better team than the 2019 team with an incredible Offensive Line to run behind. Long night for Perry…
I would love to see Perry County Central to pull off an upset but I don't see it in the cards. Maybe Thomas will miss the bus.
What was it we used to say on here?
Emergency room afterrnoon
Commodores are down on the defensive line and they’re going to play a team that will look to pound it.

We’ve seen this story a lot over the years and I remember the old district with Bell very well.

You never know what’s going to happen once you kick it off, but Perry will need to play better than they have all year in all facets and not commit turnovers/penalties like they’ve done in previous games. Move the ball, take care of the football, defend your end zone and you’re in a position to win. Bell just needs to do what they’ve been doing.

Either way. I’m always looking forward to Friday night.
No running clock, but still a Bell win.
Dorights will name their score…

BC - 56
PCC - 13
(09-03-2023, 02:33 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]Not so fast boys. This game will be closer than you think.  No running clock.  I will go with Bell by the score of

Bell 44
Perry 26

it won't be close.
Perry will give them all they won’t IF they don’t turn the ball over and do dumb things.
(09-04-2023, 03:14 PM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]Perry will give them all they won’t IF they don’t turn the ball over and do dumb things.
We in trouble then. Seems like we do that every week
we simply cant stop the run, so Bell will put up points and if we dont change our offensive mind set it will be a long long night, i think we have the players to score points but the coaches have to do a better job calling plays and let the kids go make it happen

bell 50
perry 21
(09-04-2023, 03:14 PM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]Perry will give them all they won’t IF they don’t turn the ball over and do dumb things.

Perry will get smoked.
Bell County because PJDOUG said so
Perry lost to Lawrence co last week there is no way they keep this game close. Bell with a running clock.

Bell 56
Perry 12
Bell by a pretty big margin....

Bell- 40+

PCC- 7
Perry’s OLD CREW will be back for this game. This will be a tight game.
(09-05-2023, 08:48 AM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]Perry’s OLD CREW will be back for this game.  This will be a tight game.
Does that mean that the somerset/perry refs are back and off suspension? cause if so i would say that Thomas runs for 8 touchdowns, 4 that count and 4 that’s called back.
(09-05-2023, 09:01 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2023, 08:48 AM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]Perry’s OLD CREW will be back for this game.  This will be a tight game.
Does that mean that the somerset/perry refs are back and off suspension? cause if so i would say that Thomas runs for 8 touchdowns, 4 that count and 4 that’s called back.
As long as Bell don’t bring their striped buddies, cause it’s bad down there too lol.  But Perry will need more then a call or 2 to go our way, it’s obvious we are major underdogs , but you people with the referees dam. We played at Lawrence last week and they might have been the worse refs in the nation, but that’s not why we lost, Lawrence our played is plain and simple.  Every where you go, I promise there’s home cooking, if it’s 2 even teams then the home team most likely will come out on top, but in this case, Bell is the superior team.  If you can do better then the referees, please go sign up or shut up. Good day..
perry will put up more points this game then all season, but with that being said our defense cannot stop Bell county looking for a 60-34 type game
I know for a fact I could call a fair honest game. I wouldn’t do it any other way. They wouldn’t ask me to ref because I’m honest.
Bell 41
Perry 7
(09-05-2023, 02:40 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]Perry lost to Lawrence co last week there is no way they keep this game close. Bell with a running clock.

Bell 56
Perry 12
Lawrence has a really good program this year!! Held each team to 14 points a game. But Bell is just a different breed than LC!!
Bell 58
Perry 18
(09-07-2023, 01:00 PM)Senters_93 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2023, 02:40 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]Perry lost to Lawrence co last week there is no way they keep this game close. Bell with a running clock.

Bell 56
Perry 12
Lawrence has a really good program this year!! Held each team to 14 points a game. But Bell is just a different breed than LC!!
Bell 58
Perry 18
Yea Bell is indeed a step up. Gonna be a long night for Perry unless we just score every possession and hope to force a turnover because we can’t stop them.
Dudley made sure he gonna get those wins this year. I’ll be glad to see them get some competition
Pages: 1 2