Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
31.03%
Pikeville
68.97%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Johnson Central vs Pikeville 8/26
No tonight's game isn't on Mountain Top Sports because it's the Pike County Bowl and WYMT has the viewing rights.

I'm sure the rest of Pikeville's games will be livestreamed on MTS...until Pikeville's game at Kroger Field in early December.
(08-26-2023, 01:41 PM)Humpty Dumpty Wrote: No tonight's game isn't on Mountain Top Sports because it's the Pike County Bowl and WYMT has the viewing rights.

I'm sure the rest of Pikeville's games will be livestreamed on MTS...until Pikeville's game at Kroger Field in early December.
Free stream from WYMT, correct?
Yes I believe so...I'm out of the state this week so I'm gonna have to livestream WYMT tonight for the first time...I hope it's a good feed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Humpty Dumpty's post:
  • Bull got out!
It’s a decent feed except for commercials being on what seems to be a timer because it will go to commercial right in the middle of a play or before a snap sometimes. Annoying, but can’t complain too much since it’s free. Lol. But they definitely could do better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoR_58's post:
  • Westside
Is McCoart playing for JC tonight?
#HailPikeville

[-] The following 1 user Likes Panther Thunder's post:
  • Fanatic42
(08-26-2023, 01:32 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-26-2023, 01:27 PM)Westside Wrote: I could be wrong, but I think this game is a toss up.  I can't wait to see how it plays out.

I agree 100%. Coin flip.

Game is supposed to start at 8 I believe but 2nd game never ends up starting near on time...
Pikevilles speed worries me
How do we access this WYMT stream?
https://www.wymt.com/livestream/

this is where I plan on checking at game time
After seeing what Lex cath did to MC, I’m going to update my score. 41-14 pikeville
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Fanatic42
(08-26-2023, 07:42 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: How do we access this WYMT stream?
 I just tried it and think I got it to work. Go to their website and click on the 3 bars in the upper right hand side and select "Watch WYMT Now".
Pikeville 7
Johnson Central 0
7-7 7:08 1st Q

14-7 Pikeville
Daggone Pikeville is running it down JC's throat so far