Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina at Kentucky - Predictions.
The worst loss in Rupp history will happen Saturday if the cats continue to play as they are and likewise for the heels. I hope I'm wrong.
[INDENT]
#1ukfan Wrote:The worst loss in Rupp history will happen Saturday if the cats continue to play as they are and likewise for the heels. I hope I'm wrong.
I agree with you on this one, if kentucky dont start playing with the skill that we all know they can play at then then UNC will beat kentucky at least 20+....i think if crawford can hit some shots and paterson hold down the middle and stop the inside game of UNC kentucky might have a chance.....this would be the biggest win in the history of billy g coaching career....go big blue
[/INDENT]
I love UK but this year theres no way they can beat NC but next year they will have a better team beacuse this year there young
Well, im goin to this game now lol
UNC by as many as they want. UK has no one to contend with Hansborough inside and no one to handle Ellington, **** UK is just overmatched all the way around. UNC by about 35-30 easy.
#1ukfan Wrote:The worst loss in Rupp history will happen Saturday if the cats continue to play as they are and likewise for the heels. I hope I'm wrong.
for the record, the worst loss in Rupp history came in 1987, when Dale Brown's LSU Tigers beat up on the Cats 76-41 (the halftime score was 25-21 if Im not mistaken)...and this came about a month after UK beat the defending national champion Louisville Cardinals 85-51..a little bit of useless infoBig Grin
UNC by 30 or moore.
I say UNC by 13.
Go CATS!!!!
I don't see enough offensive firepower on this UK team to win, but if they play good defense and turn this game into a grind they could keep it relatively close. Let's say...

UNC - 68
Kentucky - 57

With Patterson getting a third of our points...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bradley and Crawford are going to have to turn into men..QUICK!
Since Hansborough has been with UNC and they have played UK no matter the outcome UK has always held UNC's big man in check, The problem is they havent stopped anyone else. They showed they can play without Lawson as well. If Lawson plays, I figure he will, It can get real ugly and ugly quick for UK. We have no one that can match up good with Lawson.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Almost time for the upset!!