Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina at Kentucky - Predictions.
12/1 at Rupp, lets hear the predictions.
UNC by 27.
tar heels by 14
I LOVE UK basketball. But I just can't see the cats coming away with a win here. I'll say UNC by around 15.
UK makes a statement...

UK 88
UNC 72
vundy33 Wrote:UK makes a statement...

UK 88
UNC 72

I would LOVE to see that.

UK-64
UNC-88
If UK can limit their turnovers, play better overall defense, shoot the ball much better than they did tonight they will hang close, maybe a chance to win. UNC plays tomorrow against Ohio State so I'm praying that may take a little out of them.

UNC-83
UK-71
UK will be better prepared for this game, it will be interesting to see how Patterson performs with Hansbrough guarding him, but if UK doesn't have over 10 turnovers then they give there-selves a real shot at winning this game, but I think the Tar-Heels are too much for our Wildcats right now... Prove me wrong Cats!

UNC- 84
UK-- 69
UK wont play badly, but is still way overmatched. I'll take UNC 92-77..
Can't even watch.
North Carolina
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK will hold UNC's offense in check a little bit but the problem will be that UK can't score. I see UNC scoring in the high 60's or low 70's but unfortunately UK will be in the low 50's.

UNC 70
UK 55
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As much as I hate to say it, UNC will win this one, by probably a large margin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope all of you are wrong...
vundy33 Wrote:I hope all of you are wrong...

Yeah I do too man, but realistically we got thumped by Gardner Webb and had a hard time putting away a less than great 0-6 Stony Brook team. Things will be rough for the next couple of Saturdays but I really think we'll get better as the season progresses (Jasper and Meeks getting healthy)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think we can do it I mean its Uk basketball and we have been know to do some crazy things before
UK-68
UNC-66
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I'm gonna go with the Heels by about 23....UK still has a lot of improvement to do.
Unc 85
Uk 62
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS

UK 88
UNC 72
I promise you that UK will not beat them by 16. I PROMISE YOU, lol. All though I would love to see it! If they just play respectable with the team they have this season, it would thrill me. UK is hurting people!
I hate to say this, but the Tar Heels will win this one.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I promise you that UK will not beat them by 16. I PROMISE YOU, lol. All though I would love to see it! If they just play respectable with the team they have this season, it would thrill me. UK is hurting people!

Just watch the game then...you'll see.
Unc 78
Uk 62

UK 88
UNC 72
i hope you are right but if BCG does not quit practice on game day it will be a long year the players have no legs at game time.
dont see the cats pulling this one off
i REALY REALLY want to see them win though
Unc 90
Uk 60
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Unc 90
Uk 60
That sounds like something Doc would say....lol There will be no 30 point blow out.
i would love to see the cats win it but im doubting it.
Kentucky Loses by only 5 points. Kentucky will make a statement
If Kentucky plays like they did againts Stony Brook, then North Carolina will blow them out of the water. But im gonna go out on a limbo and say Kentucky only loses by 7, Hope Im wrong and they pull the upset, But I doubt it

Kentucky-72
North Carolina- 79
Unc-87
Uk-69