•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship)
(12-04-2022, 01:00 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 08:24 AM)know1 Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 01:47 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote: I have to admit, it has been, well, interesting to read through this thread.  Watching the Corbin fans implode and trash their coaches after a 14-1 season that finished in a 6 point loss to a 2 time (now 3) defending champion is just not a good look.
Yeah, it's pretty shameful. 

It would be interesting to see what they would have said if Corbin won. 

My guess is that the coaches would have gotten no credit and it was all due to the players, talent, being tougher, wanting it more, etc. 

You can't have it both ways. The coaches must be doing a lot right to have a season like they had. Imagine if they weren't always being undermined by the fans and parents.
My guess is if Corbin had of won we would have all been celebrating till daylight in Colonel Sanders Park. Lol, with that said after last years loss to JC in Region Championship can someone please elaborate on what a coach stated about the Coaches had the game plan to win the game but the players didn’t execute. Almost sounded like putting the loss on the players period. One of the most loaded/talented group ever assembled in Corbin Football history and the players didn’t execute.. Never been more disappointed in a coach to make that statement. As a HFC you take full responsibility for the loss and move on. If people in the community didn’t gripe about coaching agendas and daddy ball then it would be a free for all and the program would be go back to the pre-Haddix days. This years loss to Boyle was inevitable due to the weak schedule put together to keep the Hounds playing at home during the playoffs. Next years class will be much better than this years class believe it or not. If the coaches put together a solid schedule in first 10 regular season games then come playoff time you might feel comfortable going for it on a 4th and 2 in our territory. I don’t care if we lose four or five games in regular season if it makes us better so we can win the 15th game. Come on people it’s been 40 years, do we really wanna wait 40 more? Do the right thing for our town, our school, and our KIDS… Haddix and Elam together would bring multiple State Championships to Corbin if people will get over there selfish childish ways. Who gives a crap about color of cleats or chrome Helments. Just do the right thing..Go Hounds..
Yes... if greer couldn't even get to the championship with the talent on last year's team then he's probably never gonna win one.  That was the most talented team I've ever witnessed in highschool football. Why seth huff didn't get the ball every down until they stopped him and why he wasn't playing defensive end or linebacker ill never understand. I'd love a greer supporter to explain that one to me.
(12-04-2022, 02:50 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 01:10 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 01:00 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 08:24 AM)know1 Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 01:47 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote: I have to admit, it has been, well, interesting to read through this thread.  Watching the Corbin fans implode and trash their coaches after a 14-1 season that finished in a 6 point loss to a 2 time (now 3) defending champion is just not a good look.
Yeah, it's pretty shameful. 

It would be interesting to see what they would have said if Corbin won. 

My guess is that the coaches would have gotten no credit and it was all due to the players, talent, being tougher, wanting it more, etc. 

You can't have it both ways. The coaches must be doing a lot right to have a season like they had. Imagine if they weren't always being undermined by the fans and parents.
My guess is if Corbin had of won we would have all been celebrating till daylight in Colonel Sanders Park. Lol, with that said after last years loss to JC in Region Championship can someone please elaborate on what a coach stated about the Coaches had the game plan to win the game but the players didn’t execute. Almost sounded like putting the loss on the players period. One of the most loaded/talented group ever assembled in Corbin Football history and the players didn’t execute.. Never been more disappointed in a coach to make that statement. As a HFC you take full responsibility for the loss and move on. If people in the community didn’t gripe about coaching agendas and daddy ball then it would be a free for all and the program would be go back to the pre-Haddix days. This years loss to Boyle was inevitable due to the weak schedule put together to keep the Hounds playing at home during the playoffs. Next years class will be much better than this years class believe it or not. If the coaches put together a solid schedule in first 10 regular season games then come playoff time you might feel comfortable going for it on a 4th and 2 in our territory. I don’t care if we lose four or five games in regular season if it makes us better so we can win the 15th game. Come on people it’s been 40 years, do we really wanna wait 40 more? Do the right thing for our town, our school, and our KIDS… Haddix and Elam together would bring multiple State Championships to Corbin if people will get over there selfish childish ways. Who gives a crap about color of cleats or chrome Helments. Just do the right thing..Go Hounds..

While I would have been very happy with a win, I wouldn't have been celebrating in the park that is dedicated to Corbin's most famous pedophile.    I probably would have danced a gig outside of Campbell Field, though. LOL
Question is would it have been a slow dance jig or get down and boogie kind of jig? Campbell Field be fit for king to dance on next year.
Slow dance jig is about the only kind of jig I can do nowadays.  Now, in '82, I could jig up a storm. Smile
Having been to this game and being close to the Boyle Football Team they have been very determined and hungry to go after number 11 all year Boyle County only got better all year after suffering from season ending injuries from several key players and people also get Corbin's best WR Dakota Patterson was supposed to play for Boyle but tore his ACL Ending his Senior Season I am fully confident Boyle will be Back and Better than Ever next season for number 12
(12-04-2022, 04:04 PM)#1catsfan Wrote: Having been to this game and being close to the Boyle Football Team they have been very determined and hungry to go after number 11 all year  Boyle County only got better all year after suffering from season ending injuries from several key players and people also forget Corbin's best WR Dakota Patterson was supposed to play for Boyle but tore his ACL Ending his Senior Season I am fully confident Boyle will be Back and Better than Ever next season for number 12

I also think it wasn't Greer's Defense that lost Corbin the game it was coach Haddix's Offense that won Boyle the football game the ability in that offense to have every player play every position keeps the opposing teams guessing  Get used to hearing the name Quissenberry dude is a special talent and does all this as only a Sophomore
Man, just watched the film a few times and have been looking more in depth to the events of what happened over the course of the game and the strategies the coaches had and types of play calling. If any of you havn't seen this game, watch it. Overall a very good game. I do see some things I didn't that when you are there live vs seeing it where you can stop and rewind and break it down. Corbin had there chances all through the game. But like in the Frederick Douglass game, you have to be able to make mid game adjustments to push your team over the top. Frederick Douglass defense was unreal after the coach decides to start blitzing and it changes the game, if you havn't seen it, go watch it. Bowling Green was actually having there way offensively with the Douglass defense and the coach starts blitzing and you talk about the coaching move of the game. I don't understand though when people who watch a game say I saw two teams play that were close but I didn't see any coaching advantages. But anyway, its there. But most people just look at a score and are happy. They never look inside of a game to see the details of how the war was won. So much good stuff there to learn from for any program. I also looked for the other facemask and no, it wasn't there. I wanted to get a look at the holding call on the kickoff. I wanted to see if Bodner got the interception or not, wanted to see if Jacob Baker got the onside kick. Just alot of stuff there and I didn't know that on the 4th and 5 play for Corbin on there last possession, that #23 was wide open and would have walked into the endzone. WOW! Both teams overall, good game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • BEChargers
(12-04-2022, 04:46 PM)#1catsfan Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 04:04 PM)#1catsfan Wrote: Having been to this game and being close to the Boyle Football Team they have been very determined and hungry to go after number 11 all year  Boyle County only got better all year after suffering from season ending injuries from several key players and people also forget Corbin's best WR Dakota Patterson was supposed to play for Boyle but tore his ACL Ending his Senior Season I am fully confident Boyle will be Back and Better than Ever next season for number 12

I also think it wasn't Greer's Defense that lost Corbin the game it was coach Haddix's Offense that won Boyle the football game the ability in that offense to have every player play every position keeps the opposing teams guessing  Get used to hearing the name Quissenberry dude is a special talent and does all this as only a Sophomore
After watching the film, Quisenberry drew such respect from the Corbin defense. I could see it on the film. I thought that Sage Dawson played very well after watching the tape.
(12-04-2022, 04:53 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Man, just watched the film a few times and have been looking more in depth to the events of what happened over the course of the game and the strategies the coaches had and types of play calling. If any of you havn't seen this game, watch it. Overall a very good game. I do see some things I didn't that when you are there live vs seeing it where you can stop and rewind and break it down. Corbin had there chances all through the game. But like in the Frederick Douglass game, you have to be able to make mid game adjustments to push your team over the top. Frederick Douglass defense was unreal after the coach decides to start blitzing and it changes the game, if you havn't seen it, go watch it. Bowling Green was actually having there way offensively with the Douglass defense and the coach starts blitzing and you talk about the coaching move of the game. I don't understand though when people who watch a game say I saw two teams play that were close but I didn't see any coaching advantages. But anyway, its there. But most people just look at a score and are happy. They never look inside of a game to see the details of how the war was won. So much good stuff there to learn from for any program. I also looked for the other facemask and no, it wasn't there. I wanted to get a look at the holding call on the kickoff. I wanted to see if Bodner got the interception or not, wanted to see if Jacob Baker got the onside kick. Just alot of stuff there and I didn't know that on the 4th and 5 play for Corbin on there last possession, that #23 was wide open and would have walked into the endzone. WOW! Both teams overall, good game.

Yeah, I noticed Eli wide open for a TD on Corbin's last possession. He was W I D E  open  !!!!   Corbins wins 33-32 (assuming we make the extra point). The better team was SOOOOO  close to bringing it home!!!!
The Best Thing coach Haddix has done since he has been at Boyle was embracing the culture coach Chuck Smith helped build the biggest thing that is preached is being together as a team and that was the biggest thing this team did they went through a lot of adversity losing some big time players but in the end they finished the job
(12-03-2022, 04:57 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: No one can say, in an objective tone,  that "the better team won."   The team that scored more points won. The team that had the ball last won. If Corbin hadn't had the TD called back or if Elam had spotted the wide open TD for the winning score, it would still be hard to say definitely "the better team won. "  The better team doesn't always win. These teams looked pretty even. I think one team had a better overall strategy and defensive scheming. That's the team that won. Were they "the better team"  ?  I don't know.  And neither do you.

I want to ask Boyle County fans(and any neutral fans) an sincere question.  I want you to try to  keep a straight face when answering this  hypothetical question. Do you honestly think that if these same two teams had played tonight(exact same talent on the field), except that Greer was the coach for Boyle and Haddix was where he should be(coaching Corbin), that the end result would have been a Boyle victory???  Seriously.

(12-04-2022, 05:00 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 04:53 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Man, just watched the film a few times and have been looking more in depth to the events of what happened over the course of the game and the strategies the coaches had and types of play calling. If any of you havn't seen this game, watch it. Overall a very good game. I do see some things I didn't that when you are there live vs seeing it where you can stop and rewind and break it down. Corbin had there chances all through the game. But like in the Frederick Douglass game, you have to be able to make mid game adjustments to push your team over the top. Frederick Douglass defense was unreal after the coach decides to start blitzing and it changes the game, if you havn't seen it, go watch it. Bowling Green was actually having there way offensively with the Douglass defense and the coach starts blitzing and you talk about the coaching move of the game. I don't understand though when people who watch a game say I saw two teams play that were close but I didn't see any coaching advantages. But anyway, its there. But most people just look at a score and are happy. They never look inside of a game to see the details of how the war was won. So much good stuff there to learn from for any program. I also looked for the other facemask and no, it wasn't there. I wanted to get a look at the holding call on the kickoff. I wanted to see if Bodner got the interception or not, wanted to see if Jacob Baker got the onside kick. Just alot of stuff there and I didn't know that on the 4th and 5 play for Corbin on there last possession, that #23 was wide open and would have walked into the endzone. WOW! Both teams overall, good game.

Yeah, I noticed Eli wide open for a TD on Corbin's last possession. He was W I D E  open  !!!!   Corbins wins 33-32 (assuming we make the extra point). The better team was SOOOOO  close to bringing it home!!!!
If they were the better team, Corbin would have made the throw for the TD but it was thrown incomplete…..
[-] The following 2 users Like RunninReb's post:
  • Jack Lambert, toolaidback

How was it not greers defense? Kids in wrong positions just like last year. it was obvious #2 wasn't going to beat corbin with his arm. Why not put Combs or pietrowski at safety or outside linebacker and move baker, wells or curry to cornerback and keep Stewart in at the other corner back? I don't want to bash kids on here but dang corbin had a couple of kids on defense that weren't going to make a tackle and that was painfully obvious to everyone. This idea that you don't play your best athletes both ways is what sent corbin home last year and this year. For God's sake he played seth huff one way last year. Seth huff was a man among boys, the biggest, strongest athlete on the field and he only played one way and got a handful of touches. It's just insanity. This is highschool football, youbplay your best athletes on both sides of the ball or you lose.
(12-04-2022, 05:29 PM)HOFER Wrote:

How was it not greers defense? Kids in wrong positions just like last year. it was obvious #2 wasn't going to beat corbin with his arm. Why not put Combs or pietrowski at safety or outside linebacker and move baker, wells or curry to cornerback and keep Stewart in at the other corner back? I don't want to bash kids on here but dang corbin had a couple of kids on defense that weren't going to make a tackle and that was painfully obvious to everyone. This idea that you don't play your best athletes both ways is what sent corbin home last year and this year. For God's sake he played seth huff one way last year. Seth huff was a man among boys, the biggest, strongest athlete on the field and he only played one way and got a handful of touches. It's just insanity. This is highschool football, youbplay your best athletes on both sides of the ball or you lose.

I say it wasn't greers deefense because the Justin Haddix Offense is really hard to stop, The biggest weakness I've seen in Boyle's Defense was the passing game you saw a lot of that against Fredrick Douglass and Lexington Catholic Corbin for the most part  the one thing on offense you don't do against this defense which was run boyle's d shut down the run most of the year and corbin did not play into the weakness of the Boyle D in Parts of the game

Ultimatley the biggest reason why Corbin lost was the Offensive Line was being pushed around by Boyle County which Lead to a lot of sacks and missed opportunities to score Penalties were also a major factor
I wonder what the response would have been to come on this site in 2019 and just flat out stated that Boyle was the better team vs Johnson Central?

Or in 2018 said Corbin was lucky to catch Boyle all banged up and sick when the Rebels were really the better team?

Or to say, with a straight face, this Corbin team was one of the best HS football teams he had ever seen?

SMH
[-] The following 2 users Like Hatz's post:
  • Jack Lambert, Rebel55
(12-04-2022, 06:02 PM)Hatz Wrote: I wonder what the response would have been to come on this site in 2019 and just flat out stated that Boyle was the better team vs Johnson Central? 

Or in 2018 said Corbin was lucky to catch Boyle all banged up and sick when the Rebels were really the better team?

Or to say, with a straight face, this Corbin team was one of the best HS football teams he had ever seen? 

SMH
It probably was said by someone. Thats what good debates are all about. You and I may not agree but you got to stand for something or you fall for anything.
So Bull, what’s your verdict on the kickoff hold call & the Bodner interception being ruled incomplete after watching it again? I was on the opposite side of the field for both of those plays. Just curious what you saw on the film

And actually just FYI for all, Sage Dawson has a cannon for an arm. We just never really threw it alot all year. I personally never understood why we didn’t utilize Tarter more, he’s 6’6”, but coach seemed to decide at some point this year that the best strategy for this group was to run it and eat the clock. Almost like what I have seen from Johnson Central when we have played them. And it worked all year except Lex Cath round one but we had some injuries that game that hurt us. Avery Bodner went out & the whole game changed…
(12-04-2022, 06:27 PM)CC117 Wrote: So Bull, what’s your verdict on the kickoff hold call & the Bodner interception being ruled incomplete after watching it again?  I was on the opposite side of the field for both of those plays.  Just curious what you saw on the film

Well, I go back to my origional and first post, that kickoff changed the momentum of the game for Corbin. But when you watch it and I watched it about 20 times, then I got a second opionion from Corbin eyes LOL. You can stop the frames and count 11 players and see them all at one point, the first noticeable kinda block was a Corbin player pushes a Boyle player in the shoulder from the side that looks like that may have been the call but it would had to have been a block in the back if it was called and not a hold, but no flag comes out, Stewart with the ball is past that block, then you have 3 Corbin players making a block on a single Boyle player around the 30 yard line. So that was the only action honestly on that return, it was kinda weird that the hole was just there, open field. But when you watch it on the NFHS network which did a awesome job on my t.v. you can rewind it watch it stop it at any part of it as many times as you want to see it and the commentator says theres a flag at the 30. So when you hear the flag come out, Stewart is honestly just got past the kicker and is on the 30 on the opposite side of the field. So when you go back and look at the two plays for the penalty, I guess they called the 3 players blocking the 1 player a hold. You can go and look at it. I personaly didn't like that being called when honestly he was blocked. But its a call that a ref felt like had to be made. Thats one for a good topic. I personally would't have called that a hold but I may not know what a ref calls a hold either on a kickoff plus I'm a Corbin fan  Smile  and if anyone has any film a better view that shows a hold then post it. 

Now the Bodner interception was on my side of the field, honestly, it looked clean live. I thought oh no. But when they ruled it as incomplete, I honestly was like, he may have missed that one and I'm rooting for Corbin. So looking at that play was really so close, it could have went either way but I guess as I watched it a dozen times where he dives and catches it with the ball between him and the ground, its debateable as well that it was caught vs not caught but there looks like minimal movement and I guess the ref is thinking that it touches the ground. Again, a bam bam opinion call from a ref in the heat of a moment. I honestly probably would have called that a catch from my view. 

Now these are two plays that very easily could have been looked at on Instant Replay. No one can tell me that they can't make this available for a Championship game. There are so many cameras there and so many IMO close missed calls or made calls that are worthy of a double look that you have to consider it.

I think measurements all should be measured if close in a championship as well. I saw Haddix going off on one that was close and it wasn't measured. 

I told my boy, no 1 play loses the game or wins the game for either team. Its a game and the whole game is what you have to look at. There was plenty of oppurtunities for Corbin to win this game from my eyes. I think Rebel55 had said the experience may come into play and I thought about that honestly after watching the game on film. Pressure makes you not see a open reciever, pressure makes you get confused on blocks or missed tackles..But plenty of things to see in the film.
I would agree maybe use replay in these games but I have no idea how the rules around it would apply. I don’t even really know how they decide in college when to use it & when not to use it but it gets aggravating sometimes when it seems like they are reviewing everything. But some calls I have seen in some of these games over the years really could have cost teams the title & some probably have. The 3rd down pass play in overtime Franklin Co made that was ruled a catch that ball clearly bounced but that one actually probably worked in our favor because if it’s 4th & long and they kick it and tie us who knows how that one turns out. I still think if we play that Franklin Co team 10x we may not have won again…maybe give each coach a challenge or two like they do in college. IDK
The kickoff return flag, if anything, looked like block in the back to me instead of holding that was called but it was on the side closest to Corbin. Interception ruled incomplete looked like a catch too. But officials are the human element and when it’s bang bang & they make a call I’d like to believe as a fan they’re really calling it the best way they see it. Overall still a fantastic game, I was as impressed with Corbin as any team we played all year long except Douglass. They may have had the best HS team this year that I personally have ever seen.
(12-04-2022, 05:26 PM)RunninReb Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 04:57 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: No one can say, in an objective tone,  that "the better team won."   The team that scored more points won. The team that had the ball last won. If Corbin hadn't had the TD called back or if Elam had spotted the wide open TD for the winning score, it would still be hard to say definitely "the better team won. "  The better team doesn't always win. These teams looked pretty even. I think one team had a better overall strategy and defensive scheming. That's the team that won. Were they "the better team"  ?  I don't know.  And neither do you.

I want to ask Boyle County fans(and any neutral fans) an sincere question.  I want you to try to  keep a straight face when answering this  hypothetical question. Do you honestly think that if these same two teams had played tonight(exact same talent on the field), except that Greer was the coach for Boyle and Haddix was where he should be(coaching Corbin), that the end result would have been a Boyle victory???  Seriously.

(12-04-2022, 05:00 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

If they were the better team, Corbin would have made the throw for the TD but it was thrown incomplete…..
I feel pretty confident that if you put Haddix as Head Coach at Corbin in this game and put Greer as Head Coach at Boyle in this same game then Corbin Wins hands down..Haddix is 14-0 in playoffs at Boyle in past three seasons I think I read earlier. Greer 2-1, 2-1, 4-1 for 8-3 record in playoffs. If Haddix stays at Boyle I look for this pattern of winning state championships to continue in 4A. Corbin defense gotta lot of work to do in order to contain or stop a #2 or #9 of Boyle. Boyle O-Line looked pretty dawg gone good up close more so than I thought watching film. Hats off to Boyle they lead the game when the whistle blew and that my friends is football. Hounds be back next year much improved in player development. SCHEDULE needs toughing up and needs a good Bowling Green team and a good Southwestern team along with a Fredrick Douglas team to help us prepare for Boyle County every year. Just my opinion..
Like I said Haddix is tom e’s Daddy …….
Anyway you slice or dice it ……
Kids from Corbin absolutely played like champions and are tough as nails ….
Break this film down and tell me Greer wasn’t outcoached ….I’ll wait
I will be interested to see some of the guys from corbin that might be transfering out you know that after this result some of the corbin guys that are their know are going to want to play for Coach Haddix and Come to boyle
Just an observation on what has been the Achilles heel for the Hounds. The name of the game is to have more points on the board at the zeros. Who’s responsibility is that? Everyone knows “You Win Championships With Defense!” If you go back and look at the pattern of scores for Corbin in the big games, it always comes down to the defense underperforming. Beginning with Haddix in 2014, I count 14 losses. In those losses, the opponent scored over 30 points in 10 of those games. 5 of those losses Corbin gave up 40 plus. I recall someone volunteering to purchase Haddix some tackling equipment for obvious reasons. Looked to still be an issue in the latest finals. Understandable to an extent. BC had 3 guys that were just tough to tackle but so did Franklin and Johnson Central. It’s well known that part of the reason Haddix left was because the admin wouldn’t spring for a top tier defensive coach. In order to fill the spot he ended up having to get one out of retirement that was in the district But was not allowed to coach because of policy. The admin changed the policy to allow him to coach. When that coach gave up football again, the admin once more refused to let him go out and get a top defensive coach. He saw the writing on the wall. He’ll never be able to win a championship at Corbin because he’ll never have the DC and support that he wants on that side of the ball. Now he’s gone. Same guys in charge of the Defense. Still no Championship but in their defense, they can’t make the tackles. If Corbin is going to bring another one home, they have no choice but to make some major changes in philosophy and culture on the defensive side of the ball.
(11-26-2022, 11:20 AM)Deuce8 Wrote: Folks in Corbin will want to burn Tommy’s house down after this one. I think this will be a very close physical game. But at the end of the day Haddix is Tommy’s daddy. And he knows it. Glad we all get the matchup we want……35-28 Go Rebs…….

Other than the score being off by a few, this post is pretty accurate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes toolaidback's post:
  • Deuce8
Hearing rumors that Corbin is waiting to see if Boyle moved down to 3A or staying in 4A ………….if staying in 4A Corbin will moved up to 5A…………
The hold on the kick return happens at the 35yd line (5yds ahead of the runner) when Stewart is on the 30yd line, #42 from Corbin begins to block #12 from Boyle. #42 begins to fall and drags #12 to the ground just before Stewar gets to the 30yd line and that spring the long run. I don’t know how to post video links or I would, it is plain as day on the prepspin broadcast

The interception by Boyle also appears that the nose of the football hit the ground and the official made the right call to me. All in all it looked like a well officiated game even after watching it back on video.
[-] The following 3 users Like fansville's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, CC117
Since nobody else will, I’ll ask it. At this time, the rumors are already out there. If the whole Haddix returning to Corbin is going to happen (and it seems awful likely from what I’ve heard), is there a time frame? If they’re waiting on Cox to retire, it’d seem like they wouldn’t be able to make a hire until June. That would be awful late into the game. Those additions would certainly have to put Corbin in the drivers seat for next year.
(12-04-2022, 11:25 PM)Corbin Wrote: Since nobody else will, I’ll ask it. At this time, the rumors are already out there. If the whole Haddix returning to Corbin is going to happen (and it seems awful likely from what I’ve heard), is there a time frame? If they’re waiting on Cox to retire, it’d seem like they wouldn’t be able to make a hire until June. That would be awful late into the game. Those additions would certainly have to put Corbin in the drivers seat for next year.

Zero Chance of this happening.

Anyone saying otherwise is either just wishful thinking or doesn’t know what they are talking about.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fansville's post:
  • 64SUR
(12-04-2022, 11:25 PM)Corbin Wrote: Since nobody else will, I’ll ask it. At this time, the rumors are already out there. If the whole Haddix returning to Corbin is going to happen (and it seems awful likely from what I’ve heard), is there a time frame? If they’re waiting on Cox to retire, it’d seem like they wouldn’t be able to make a hire until June. That would be awful late into the game. Those additions would certainly have to put Corbin in the drivers seat for next year.
Coach Haddix will never be back to Corbin to Coach…………..I am 100% and add another 50% on to that.
[-] The following 4 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • Hatz, Jack Lambert, Rebel55, toolaidback
(12-05-2022, 12:15 AM)64SUR Wrote:
Coach Haddix will never be back to Corbin to Coach…………..I am 100% and add another 50% on to that.

Hang on there , Sloopy ...   Sloopy, hang on.   Gonna be an interesting three or four months.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Corbin
Justin would be crazy to come back to this hornets nest. They actually support him there. He don’t have to beg for help. And he has 2 of the best athletes in Ky back. They will be back to the big Dance and we will still be dancing with Dave, Guy, Tommy, Jeremy, Wayne, Steve, Paul, Greg and Jody.
I’m really shocked that Kentucky hasn’t offered Haddix.
Alabama is looking too. Or will be.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next