Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
35.09%
Boyle County
64.91%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 15(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
Score. Who has the ball
(12-02-2022, 11:50 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Justin is showing why he's the best coach in KY high school football.
Big Grin Big Grin    Hilarious
9:34 left in game

Boyle 32 Corbin 26

ANOTHER MISSED PAT
Come on Hounds
In my opinion and I don't have any skin in the game but I don't think Boyle is getting a very kind whistle in this one.

If I was both of these teams I would just start going for two everytime I scored the rest of the game!
First sack of the game
Haddix is an offensive genius. Neither of these teams has a clue on how to make a kick.
Corbin 3rd and 24
Wow Haddix just took his final time out!!
Elam ran for a first down, but another flag for holding
(12-03-2022, 12:11 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: Wow  Haddix just took his final time out!!
Big timeout and last timeout for Boyle County
Corbin to punt
Corbin intercepted Boyle pass
Under 2 minutes to go, and Boyle just went for it on fourth and 1. Made it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • BobcatForever
Justin Haddix is Greer’s daddy!!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like TrojanMan69's post:
  • Deuce8, Rebel55
So much for smoked hind end!!
Tom Greer had 4th and 1 and punted; Haddix had 4 and 1 and went for the win. Justin is your daddy, David Cox!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Deuce8
Ballgame
David Cox, take your straight A report card, put it on your mantlepiece and resign immediately!!!
I’ll catch fire for it but I saw a pretty flawless game from both sides and coaches. Two legend teams and coaches in my book.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gold River's post:
  • BEChargers
Don’t think you can call either HC the daddy to the other HC of this game. Was a battle between two evenly matched teams and just sucked only one could win! Hats off to Corbin great performance all around and Congrats to Boyle on another state title.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SmashMouth17's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-03-2022, 12:41 AM)Gold River Wrote: I’ll catch fire for it but I saw a pretty flawless game from both sides and coaches. Two legend teams and coaches in my book.

Tom E. 's a legend alright ... in his own mind.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Jack Lambert
Just for the record, I didn’t see any “talent gap “ between these two teams like a poster said. Corbin had a great team with some excellent players. Boyle has talent and a lot of it also and proved it tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel55's post:
  • Hatz
(12-03-2022, 12:07 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote: In my opinion and I don't have any skin in the game but I don't think Boyle is getting a very kind whistle in this one.

If I was both of these teams I would just start going for two everytime I scored the rest of the game!

The refs did everything to keep Corbin in it.
(12-03-2022, 03:45 AM)jamesclay Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 12:07 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote: In my opinion and I don't have any skin in the game but I don't think Boyle is getting a very kind whistle in this one.

The refs did everything to keep Corbin in it.

What do you mean keep Corbin in it? You're absurd, Clay. 

Like calling back a TD on a kickoff?       The kickoff return and the missed TD to a wide open TE would have made it 40-32 Corbin, the 8-point margin predicted by the Calpreps computer. Corbin was more than IN IT, they should have won it.
(12-02-2022, 10:56 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: We are STILL kicking the ball to Q. Are you kidding me?
Sergeant Slaughter can maybe tell us why!
(12-03-2022, 12:01 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Ill feeling...

I hoped for you old hounds to finally win one, and the kids gave great effort,  but Haddix called plays to put his talented players in position to keep the defense back peddling. Not taking anything away from the Boyle County players either. I've always been a fan of the Boyle County program, and knew how special Quisenberry was when I first saw him in laink-uh-ster. He, Bodner and Sage were all slippery, and Corbin couldn't wrap them up. Looks like Boyle will be the favorite next season, too.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)