Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Somerset job (Open)
I feel like @Walt Longmire could possibly be a janitor inside the administration building.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • GreyStoke
(12-18-2022, 07:19 PM)#1catsfan Wrote: Than who is in the running for this job
Know a few who have actually been contacted. A lot of what is being said on here is just rumors. I am not saying everything being said is false.
(12-18-2022, 10:43 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: I feel like @Walt Longmire could possibly be a janitor inside the administration building.
Lol, nope. Just talked to someone involved in the hiring process.  I didn't ask for names, just a timeline.  That's when I was told that some interviews couldn't be done until Christmas break.  As far as who is being interviewed, I have no clue.
I’m about to start speculating just for the sake of conversation.

Seems there’s a lot of mentions for certain names. Clevenger , Foley, Stonebraker. There’s some random mentions for Goldsmith and Burns at Boyle.

I had a conversation with someone who mentioned Chad Pennington from Sayre as a possibility too.

But of those names, I just pick

1 Clevenger
2 Foley
3 Burns
4 Pennington
5 - everyone else.

However, I’d love to know the people who applied that no one knows about.

I like the idea of giving a chance to a Boyle County assistant who is looking to make his own name. Clevenger already has a resume to bring to the table.

What will be important will be assembling a staff. That’s where it’ll get real interesting. I assume coaches have their people they’d try to reach out to.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreyStoke's post:
  • Walt Longmire
(12-19-2022, 06:51 AM)GreyStoke Wrote: I’m about to start speculating just for the sake of conversation.

Seems there’s a lot of mentions for certain names. Clevenger , Foley, Stonebraker. There’s some random mentions for Goldsmith and Burns at Boyle.

I had a conversation with someone who mentioned Chad Pennington from Sayre as a possibility too.

But of those names, I just pick

1 Clevenger
2 Foley
3 Burns
4 Pennington
5 - everyone else.

However, I’d love to know the people who applied that no one knows about.

I like the idea of giving a chance to a Boyle County assistant who is looking to make his own name. Clevenger already has a resume to bring to the table.

What will be important will be assembling a staff. That’s where it’ll get real interesting. I assume coaches have their people they’d try to reach out to.
Hearing bowling green OC and UC former head coach as possible candidates as well….