Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/16 Belfry @ Lawrence County
Streaks were meant to be broken!

Lawrence proved that in 2022 they were the superior team on this night.
(10-14-2022, 10:57 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: Great effort by Lawrence!

They brought the energy and the “want to” when it mattered the most.

Short showed a lot of maturity in his coaching. He showed the patience he lacked last year.

Gillespie was outstanding and Ferguson manned up when they needed him to take over and be a horse.

Belfry is not a very good team. Young gave a lot of effort but you have to protect the ball. Belfry really lacks that other player who can step up and put the team on his back.
Belfry is good but, they are really young. We have 34 juniors and seniors (21 juniors). You guys will be really good soon for sure. I'm just glad we got the monkey off our back.
Congratulations Bulldogs! You guys have been getting closer and closer the last couple years, tonight you finally done it. Celebrate this win for a few hours then get right back at it. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see these Lawrence County Bulldogs make a strong charge toward Lexington. Again, congratulations on an outstanding win. Keep grinding.
(10-14-2022, 11:13 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote: Congratulations Bulldogs! You guys have been getting closer and closer the last couple years, tonight you finally done it. Celebrate this win for a few hours then get right back at it. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see these Lawrence County Bulldogs make a strong charge toward Lexington. Again, congratulations on an outstanding win. Keep grinding.
Greatly appreciated! I suspect there may be a rematch if we can get past Ashland and Greennup. Those two will be a challenge in the playoffs.
(10-14-2022, 11:17 PM)LCfootball Wrote:
(10-14-2022, 11:13 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote: Congratulations Bulldogs! You guys have been getting closer and closer the last couple years, tonight you finally done it. Celebrate this win for a few hours then get right back at it. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see these Lawrence County Bulldogs make a strong charge toward Lexington. Again, congratulations on an outstanding win. Keep grinding.
Greatly appreciated! I suspect there may be a rematch if we can get past Ashland and Greennup. Those two will be a challenge in the playoffs.
I have faith in the Bulldogs, you guys are 7-1 for a reason. And now you have that "big win" to back up that record.
Belfry will always be a well respected program, but it’s great to see Lawrence finally get the win against them. This is Louisa’s year with the American Idol winner and now this.