Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
66.67%
Rockcastle County
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Rockcastle County 9/30
I'll probably be going by Mt. Vernon today if anybody wants to have lunch with me. lol
(09-30-2022, 09:41 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I'll probably be going by Mt. Vernon today if anybody wants to have lunch with me. lol
I would still have lunch with you dougie just don’t always agree nothing wrong with that you can’t help it your a darn pesky Colonel man all is good haha
Rock has a huge problem , their offensive line is not very good. That is a problem you don't need when you are playing Bell.
Rock won coin toss elects to start with the ball first! Kickoff is about to get under way!

End of 1st
Rock 0
Bell 8
Rock is driving down the field with Larkey playing qb 1st 10 at bell 19 yard line

Larkey on first 2 possession has lined up in the slot and now on 3rd possession is playing QB

Halftime
Bell 14
Rock 0
Bell has mental lapse Rock recovers opening kickoff for 2nd half
(09-30-2022, 12:37 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 09:41 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I'll probably be going by Mt. Vernon today if anybody wants to have lunch with me. lol
I would still have lunch with you dougie just don’t always agree nothing wrong with that you can’t help it your a darn pesky Colonel man all is good haha

It's just a game.lol
Rock drives down to bell county 3 but bell stops rock turnover on downs

Penalties and offensive line troubles keep being the story around the Rockets
End of the 3rd quarter

Rock 0
Bell 28

Final from the Rock

Bell 28

Rock 7
Most of us were way over on Rock, and everyone was over on Bell by quite a bit. Both defenses put up a fight at least.