Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
19.05%
Corbin
80.95%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Corbin 9/09
All these comments saying Corbin by 2-3+ scores I’m not sure will age well after Friday night! Looking for a much closer game PC is a pretty dang solid team much improved from last year. If they protect the ball and don’t turn it over I like there chances. Since their heavy underdogs on here going with PC to pull out an upset!

PC 35
Corbin 27
Hounds win by about the same margin the Bengals will beat the Steelers--- about three scores.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!
Getting excited for this game I’ve forgot all about lunch, gonna find Bull and steal all his popcorn tonight….
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
My biggest concern right now….. Bourbon? Vodka, or some Rum and cokes? If it drops down like it did last night, the choice is easy.

Hope the hounds are focused and don’t let last year affect their play. PC isn’t a team that you can just show up
Rooting for the Redhounds, should be a good one.
(09-09-2022, 02:39 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Getting excited for this game I’ve forgot all about lunch, gonna find Bull and steal all his popcorn tonight….

I’m getting ready right now!!! I’m pumped! I’m bringing a backpack to hold 40 gallons of popcorn lol!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • TD Hounds
(09-09-2022, 02:53 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(09-09-2022, 02:39 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Getting excited for this game I’ve forgot all about lunch, gonna find Bull and steal all his popcorn tonight….

I’m getting ready right now!!! I’m pumped! I’m bringing a backpack to hold 40 gallons of popcorn lol!
Hoping their fans supply the salt!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!
Hounds at home is enough for me. Corbin remains unbeaten, 34 - 21.
Is this game being live streamed anywhere?
(09-09-2022, 07:06 PM)KySportsfan74 Wrote: Is this game being live streamed anywhere?

T107.3 Redhounds Sports