Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County @ Corbin 9/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pulaski County will travel to Corbin this Friday.

Pulaski County (3-0)
Aug 19, 22 Belfry away (W) 34 - 21  ARH Bowl 
Aug 26, 22 Wayne County home (W) 55 - 20 
Sep 2, 22 Lincoln County home (W) 36 - 14

Corbin (3-0)
Aug 19, 22 Pikeville home (W) 24 - 19  Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic 
Aug 26, 22 Whitley County home (W) 42 - 13 
Sep 2, 22 Franklin County away (W) 40 - 20

Series Per KHSAA
Sep 23, 2005 Corbin 27 Pulaski County 19
Sep 22, 2006 Corbin 49 Pulaski County 26
Aug 22, 2014 Pulaski County 39 Corbin 13
Sep 1, 2017 Corbin 36 Pulaski County 7
Aug 31, 2018 Corbin 47 Pulaski County 20
Sep 6, 2019 Pulaski County 23 Corbin 22
Sep 10, 2021 Corbin 49 Pulaski County 6

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...706a656543

Thoughts?
Corbin 35-21
Pulaski is very good this year but the Redhounds are better......

Corbin 35
Pulaski 21

Im giving Pulaski the benefit of the doubt that they can score and make this one a little closer but wouldn't be surprised if its a Corbin blowout.. If the defense plays the bigs and blitzes then

Corbin 42
Pulaski 07
I think this game will surprise a lot of people. Pulaski is a really solid team has the weapons to beat Corbin. Will they put it all together and do it? Idk but either way it will be closer than many think and I would be surprised if PC pulls it out. Since it’s at Corbin the edge will go to Corbin.
Corbin 31-21
Corbin needs this one bad for RPI ranking and home field advantage for playoffs. Corbin in a shootout

Corbin 52
Pulaski County 28
In the words of Charles Barkley, I don’t know nothing about Pulaski but Pulaski’s in trouble…
Houndz in 6 overtimes.

CHS - 63
PCHS - 62
If our D shows up and plays like the have been and are capable of , they won’t be able to run for sure. At least not for 4 quarters. They are a notorious passing team so they’ll move the ball. They’ll keep us spread out to where we can’t blitz off the edges to much. They’re a solid team and very capable of winning. We just gotta keep doing what we do and play smash mouth football. That’s who we are. Offense I’m not worried about scoring at all. We’re firing on all cylinders with still room to improve and clean up some things , but look good so far. This team is something special in my opinion of course. Special teams will play a big role in this game as well. Keep getting touchbacks and pinning deep on punts makes a huge difference. Those two punts at Franklin were unreal. Need to clean up the blocking assignments off the edges on PAT and FG’s other than that I’m not worried about our Special teams at all. It’s gonna be a close one I think , but the hounds come out on top  , as a wise man always said, “ never bet against red” 

Corbin 45
Pulaski- 35
At Corbin is a tall task for any team. Pulaski is very good but Corbin is better.

Corbin 31
PC - 20
(09-04-2022, 06:52 PM)Gitback Coach Wrote: [ -> ]Houndz in 6 overtimes.

CHS - 63
PCHS - 62
Lord I hope not. thats way past my bed time.

(09-04-2022, 06:52 PM)Gitback Coach Wrote: [ -> ]Houndz in 6 overtimes.

CHS - 63
PCHS - 62
Lord I hope not. ? thats way past my bed time.
I going with the Redhounds by 2 touchdowns
(09-04-2022, 06:52 PM)Coach Wrote: [ -> ]Houndz in 6 overtimes.

CHS - 63
PCHS - 62
Woah Smile
I believe this will be one of the best games in the state Friday night. Corbin wins 31-24
I like this as one of the better matchups this week. Ill roll with Corbin at home. a good one. 33-30 kind of game
Corbin by 2 scores.
I'm taking the underdog on here but not on the field pulaski in a close one.
(09-05-2022, 09:44 PM)True pioneer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm taking the underdog on here but not on the field pulaski in a close one.

Pulaski is the underdog on the field too… Smile
Looks like it will be a really good game to watch.Pulaski will mix it up with Corbin.May even be as physical.
(09-05-2022, 10:02 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like it will be a really good game to watch.Pulaski will mix it up with Corbin.May even be as physical.

Woah Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Na.

Definately be a good game though.... Smile
(09-04-2022, 08:56 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin 35-21
Woah Better pay attention to the Pick em Leader and who he Picks He He..... Smile
Corbin and it won’t be close.
This has potential to be the game of the week in Kentucky. Should be a good one.
(09-04-2022, 01:00 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin needs this one bad for RPI ranking and home field advantage for playoffs.  Corbin in a shootout

Corbin 52
Pulaski County 28
There is no way in God's green earth that will be the score. Lol. Corbin by 1 or 2 scores.
(09-05-2022, 09:54 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2022, 09:44 PM)True pioneer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm taking the underdog on here but not on the field pulaski in a close one.

Pulaski is the underdog on the field too… :)

I like the underdogs on the field. That's why I'm a Boyle fan LOL ?
Corbin 36 Pulaski 28
Tough match up here. Should be one of the best match ups in the state. Hounds win.
Not that it can't or won't be a close game, but what closes the 43 point gap? Turnovers were a big advantage for Corbin in last year's game so maybe that's enough to do it but Corbin is at home this time. Seems 14-20 point Redhound advantage isn't out of the question with Pulaski Co having a punchers chance at an upset.
You never know how a game will go but with the way Corbin has played so far, I look for them to keep doing the same things. Pulaski looks to run the ball and has around 59 passes in 3 games so they no doubt will put it in the air.. Corbin is playing good football right now. Pulaski plays hard and they flat out gassed Wayne County and the Lincoln score was low IMO.. It should be a packed house..
I think Corbin wins it by a couple scores.
Pages: 1 2