Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Knox Central 32 Bell County 28
(08-27-2022, 01:54 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote: Congratulations to Knox Co.  Nice win.  Bell is clearly not the same program they once were …despite their advancement in the playoffs over the past few years.
Bell will be fine got very in experienced line on both side of the ball got a very good young group will be fine lost our k/fb last night to heard a foot injury just got to keep getting after it hopefully this young man's injury isn't to serious hate to see a kid injured period!
Looks to me like Knox will probably win their district finally this year!
(08-27-2022, 05:36 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: Looks to me like Knox will probably win their district finally this year!

Woah
Congratulations Knox!
(08-27-2022, 01:30 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:52 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:31 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:19 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:17 AM)pjdoug Wrote: What happened to The Bell County Kitty Cats?

They haven’t been the same since Dudley went to UPIKE
That's for sure. He must not be able to get the recruits that he used to get.

Bingo
They did go to region final, state, region final, region final the last couple years. Wouldn’t say they are down overall just a huge rebuilding year for them all. Especially up front. Defensively something must change. Ever since naiper took over it looks like the bobcats are playing in the big 12. It’s hard to have good defensive coaches like greer, hoskins, marple, etc like he did in the past. But something has to get better on that side of the ball. One thing that stands out to me is they have a freshman QB who is absolutely killing it in my opinion. If not for the defense collapse at the end bell wins it. Congrats to KC they really took it to them but need to improve in a couple small areas.
Bell County is not even close to the program it used to be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever
(08-27-2022, 08:58 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:31 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:19 AM)Spud6 Wrote: They haven’t been the same since Dudley went to UPIKE
That's for sure. He must not be able to get the recruits that he used to get.

Bingo
They did go to region final, state, region final, region final the last couple years. Wouldn’t say they are down overall just a huge rebuilding year for them all. Especially up front. Defensively something must change. Ever since naiper took over it looks like the bobcats are playing in the big 12. It’s hard to have good defensive coaches like greer, hoskins, marple, etc like he did in the past. But something has to get better on that side of the ball. One thing that stands out to me is they have a freshman QB who is absolutely killing it in my opinion. If not for the defense collapse at the end bell wins it. Congrats to KC they really took it to them but need to improve in a couple small areas.
I agree doug but we have potential to be special very young and inexperienced on the line ifeel like if stay healthy will get better hope all is well in colonel land!!
I didn't think they would roll over them but I definitely thought Bell would win. Congrats KC.
(08-27-2022, 10:23 PM)BobcatForever Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:31 AM)pjdoug Wrote: That's for sure. He must not be able to get the recruits that he used to get.

Bingo
I agree doug but we have potential to be special very young and inexperienced on the line ifeel like if stay healthy will get better hope all is well in colonel land!!
I wish them nothing but the best. They used to seem like David knocking Goliath off all the time though. I've been feeling a little rough but I'm gonna keep fightin' and get over it. lol. I hope you're doing well my friend.
(08-28-2022, 09:32 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:52 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Bingo
I wish them nothing but the best. They used to seem like David knocking Goliath off all the time though. I've been feeling a little rough but I'm gonna keep fightin' and get over it. lol. I hope you're doing well my friend.
Get better Dougie!!! You can't get down on us now!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • BobcatForever
(08-27-2022, 10:52 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Bingo
doing weel hope you get lined out my friend!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobcatForever's post:
  • pjdoug
I have to admit that Dudley has done better that I ever thought he would at Bell since returning. Demographics have played a larger part in him being unable to return Bell Co to the machine they where before. It’s not just recruiting, Bell had a lot of home grown talent before thats just not there like it used to be imo…The loss of coal has caused a lot of people from that region to move not just Bell but Harlan also, and Dudley used to get a plethora of studs from Harlan….

Dougie I’ll be praying for you my friend, we have a savior and father who can cure all our ailments and I’ll be asking for his mercy and healing for you…

Btw Congrats to coach Buckner impressive win for him…
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • BobcatForever, Bull got out!
(08-28-2022, 11:57 AM)BobcatForever Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 01:30 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: They did go to region final, state, region final, region final the last couple years. Wouldn’t say they are down overall just a huge rebuilding year for them all. Especially up front. Defensively something must change. Ever since naiper took over it looks like the bobcats are playing in the big 12. It’s hard to have good defensive coaches like greer, hoskins, marple, etc like he did in the past. But something has to get better on that side of the ball. One thing that stands out to me is they have a freshman QB who is absolutely killing it in my opinion. If not for the defense collapse at the end bell wins it. Congrats to KC they really took it to them but need to improve in a couple small areas.
doing weel hope you get lined out my friend!!

Thanks Smile
(08-28-2022, 12:11 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I have to admit that Dudley has done better that I ever thought he would at Bell since returning.  Demographics have played a larger part in him being unable to return Bell Co to the machine they where before.  It’s not just recruiting, Bell had a lot of home grown talent before thats just not there like it used to be imo…The loss of coal has caused a lot of people from that region to move not just Bell but Harlan also, and Dudley used to get a plethora of studs from Harlan….

Dougie I’ll be praying for you my friend, we have a savior and father who can cure all our ailments and I’ll be asking for his mercy and healing for you…

I appreciate it, and hope you're having a good day.
(08-28-2022, 11:26 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 01:30 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: They did go to region final, state, region final, region final the last couple years. Wouldn’t say they are down overall just a huge rebuilding year for them all. Especially up front. Defensively something must change. Ever since naiper took over it looks like the bobcats are playing in the big 12. It’s hard to have good defensive coaches like greer, hoskins, marple, etc like he did in the past. But something has to get better on that side of the ball. One thing that stands out to me is they have a freshman QB who is absolutely killing it in my opinion. If not for the defense collapse at the end bell wins it. Congrats to KC they really took it to them but need to improve in a couple small areas.
Get better Dougie!!! You can't get down on us now!

I'll be okay. I don't give up. lol
I'm gonna have to take dougie some of my homemade chicken n dumplings!!

Those will cure the CoVid!!!
Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • BobcatForever
(08-28-2022, 01:18 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I'm gonna have to take dougie some of my homemade chicken n dumplings!!

Smile
Guarantee it!!

(08-28-2022, 12:11 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I have to admit that Dudley has done better that I ever thought he would at Bell since returning.  Demographics have played a larger part in him being unable to return Bell Co to the machine they where before.  It’s not just recruiting, Bell had a lot of home grown talent before thats just not there like it used to be imo…The loss of coal has caused a lot of people from that region to move not just Bell but Harlan also, and Dudley used to get a plethora of studs from Harlan….

really hoping TD that he can keep this group of freshmen together most he has had in long time 24 which is huge number for us with them and sophomores should be special but keeping them around 4 years and never know Dudley may not be around in 4 years
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobcatForever's post:
  • TD Hounds
(08-28-2022, 01:21 PM)BobcatForever Wrote:
(08-28-2022, 01:18 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I'm gonna have to take dougie some of my homemade chicken n dumplings!!

Smile
Guarantee it!!

really hoping TD that he can keep this group of freshmen together most he has had in long time 24 which is huge number for us with them and sophomores should be special but keeping them around 4 years and never know Dudley may not be around in 4 years

I don’t think Dudley is going anywhere now, he may step aside at some point if the administration will let John take over, which imo wouldn’t be a bad move…. I think he stays on the Bell sideline in some capacity from here on out….
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • BobcatForever
(08-28-2022, 01:47 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Smile
Guarantee it!!

I don’t think Dudley is going anywhere now, he may step aside at some point if the administration will let John take over, which imo wouldn’t be a bad move…. I think he stays on the Bell sideline in some capacity from here on out….
You maybe correct now that he has the grandson !!
(08-28-2022, 02:12 PM)BobcatForever Wrote:
(08-28-2022, 01:47 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Smile
Guarantee it!!

You maybe correct now that he has the grandson !!

I didn’t know that, finally found something I can congratulate him on  Big Grin …. In all seriousness Dudley is without a doubt a legend, hard not to think what he would have accomplished if not for the aspirations he always seemed to have….If John turns out to be anywhere close to as good a coach as his dad Bell Co is gonna be fine…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • BobcatForever

Smile

Bring me something that will cure migraines Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever