Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 32 Bell County 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

Congratulations Panthers!
Wweeelllll damn
Congratulations Knox County!!!
bwahahahahahahaha
Congratulations, Awesome game on Facebook!!!
Well this is something.
Huge win for Knox Central. I was told a couple weeks ago Knox was the real deal and man was he right, tonight proved they are trending up fast... Looking like a big District and Region matchup in a few weeks will happen against Corbin. Congratulations to all the Knox Coaches and Players!!!!

(08-26-2022, 11:13 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations, Awesome game on Facebook!!!

Im glad you shared that 64, I got to watch the ending.... Unbelievable...Or Awesome!!!
(08-26-2022, 11:53 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Huge win for Knox Central. I was told a couple weeks ago Knox was the real deal and man was he right, tonight proved they are trending up fast... Looking like a big District and Region matchup in a few weeks will happen against Corbin. Congratulations to all the Knox Coaches and Players!!!!

(08-26-2022, 11:13 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations, Awesome game on Facebook!!!

Im glad you shared that 64, I got to watch the ending.... Unbelievable...Or Awesome!!!

I was trying to update Williamsburg and Middlesboro game at the same time.  What a game for Knox Central
(08-27-2022, 12:04 AM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2022, 11:53 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Huge win for Knox Central. I was told a couple weeks ago Knox was the real deal and man was he right, tonight proved they are trending up fast... Looking like a big District and Region matchup in a few weeks will happen against Corbin. Congratulations to all the Knox Coaches and Players!!!!

I was trying to update Williamsburg and Middlesboro game at the same time.  What a game for Knox Central

I could tell you were busy, I was checking your scores.
Congratulations to knox tough fought game tackle prob continue for the bobcats
Knox Central looks like they will beat anyone that isn't truly elite this year. Maybe they put it together and beat the elites too. Impressive to beat Bell.
Is Dud OK?
^ I doubt it first time I believe Knox has beat em in over 20 Years. Whose Dudley got running his defense JD or Obie?
Congratulations Knox they whipped us upfront just got to continue to get better each week keep heads up Bobcats keep working!!
Just goes to show ya what a good coach can do for a program.
Congrats to the Panthers!
(08-27-2022, 01:59 AM)Tailback44 Wrote: [ -> ]^ I doubt it first time I believe Knox has beat em in over 20 Years. Whose Dudley got running his defense JD or Obie?
Neither Kevin Napier
Bell County not near as good. Knox is average at best
What happened to The Bell County Kitty Cats?
(08-27-2022, 10:17 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to The Bell County Kitty Cats?

They haven’t been the same since Dudley went to UPIKE
(08-27-2022, 10:19 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2022, 10:17 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to The Bell County Kitty Cats?

That's for sure. He must not be able to get the recruits that he used to get.
Congrats Knox! 13th is competitive this year!
(08-27-2022, 10:31 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

Bingo
(08-27-2022, 01:23 AM)BUFFALO Wrote: [ -> ]Is Dud OK?
Heard Dudley wanted another lightening delay.. Coach Buckner And his staff did a phenomenal job coaching last night.. The Partin kid for KC is the real deal and it will be a dog fight against Corbin. Heard there was a lot of similarities with Buckner’s coaching style and Coach Haddix’s style, if true Corbin better get ready for a battle...
(08-27-2022, 10:52 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2022, 10:31 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

Bingo
They did go to region final, state, region final, region final the last couple years. Wouldn’t say they are down overall just a huge rebuilding year for them all. Especially up front. Defensively something must change. Ever since naiper took over it looks like the bobcats are playing in the big 12. It’s hard to have good defensive coaches like greer, hoskins, marple, etc like he did in the past. But something has to get better on that side of the ball. One thing that stands out to me is they have a freshman QB who is absolutely killing it in my opinion. If not for the defense collapse at the end bell wins it. Congrats to KC they really took it to them but need to improve in a couple small areas.
Congratulations to Knox Co. Nice win. Bell is clearly not the same program they once were …despite their advancement in the playoffs over the past few years.
recruiting not as good over on log hill as years past
(08-27-2022, 01:54 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to Knox Co.  Nice win.  Bell is clearly not the same program they once were …despite their advancement in the playoffs over the past few years.
Bell is always Bell but KC sure spanked that bobcat arse last night..
Congrats Knox!!!
(08-27-2022, 01:04 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2022, 01:23 AM)BUFFALO Wrote: [ -> ]Is Dud OK?
Heard Dudley wanted another lightening delay.. Coach Buckner And his staff did a phenomenal jobcoaching last night.. The Partin kid for KC is the real deal and it will be a dog fight against Corbin. Heard there was a lot of similarities with Buckner’s coaching style and Coach Haddix’s style, if true Corbin better get ready for a battle...

Woah  Heard the same thing….. I didn’t listen the first time. Last night got my attention . Smile
Pages: 1 2