Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central Program Under Investigation by KHSAA
OK then that clears a lot up for me.

Here is my one and only warning to everyone that has or will post in this thread.

The ineligible player in question is not the young Mr. Brown so if his name is brought up by anyone in this thread again they will immediately be suspended. No questions asked.

If anyone has information on the school and player that this investigation is about feel free to discuss it.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Why don't you be the first to enlighten us then. Last warning, let's watch personal attacks here...

Maybe they are trying to do what a lot of schools try to do and keep it in house, and I don't much blame them for it. Also, nothing I saw that Mr. Kimball wrote was a personal attack. He said nothing different than some things that others have said in past forums, but in a much nicer way. No need to really harp. I also agree with Midee1 that the only thing that should be discussed is factual information if any comes about the situation that has come about over the past week.
i wont be happy if it is about me
Here's what I think and it just might be me. I think that if you have nothing to do with the school and the player that is involved than I don't think anyone should say anything at all because you don't know every thing that is going on. Sorry i first and last posted on this one.
dundee Wrote:what mr brown is this about?

Please read my post you quoted.

It has nothing to do with you at all. It has to do with the KHSAA's investigation of Johnson Central.
has anything happened yet? what is everybody saying? who do they think turned them in?
The hearing intended to settle this atter was scheuled for today and it seems that the judge has suffered from a heart attack. This is a very unfortunate turn for JC seeing as the play offs will kick off tomorrow night and the hearing has been laid over for 30 days. Seems like if it wasnt for bad luck then they would have no luck. On a brighter note the investigation is mostly over and the JC team has an opportunity to focus on football rather than the recent turmoil that has plauged the program!
i just like to think that all this works out, and if there is something illegal going on, it is found out and dealt with.. and if there isnt, there should be some apologies in order..
brotherinarms Wrote:The hearing intended to settle this atter was scheuled for today and it seems that the judge has suffered from a heart attack. This is a very unfortunate turn for JC seeing as the play offs will kick off tomorrow night and the hearing has been laid over for 30 days. Seems like if it wasnt for bad luck then they would have no luck. On a brighter note the investigation is mostly over and the JC team has an opportunity to focus on football rather than the recent turmoil that has plauged the program!

So if they didn't get to have the hearin, does that mean Harlow won't be playin tom night just to be cautious.
footballdaddy10 Wrote:i just like to think that all this works out, and if there is something illegal going on, it is found out and dealt with.. and if there isnt, there should be some apologies in order..

Apologies for what???
why would one of there players be inelligable
JC just needs to concentrate on Bryan Station. At the present time, nothing can be done about the playoffs, we are the #2 seed and if I as guessing, Ryan will not play until the KHSAA makes a ruling. It does not matter if JC knows who reported them, that fact has nothing to do with the playoffs, just play ball.
THOMCAT Wrote:JC just needs to concentrate on Bryan Station. At the present time, nothing can be done about the playoffs, we are the #2 seed and if I as guessing, Ryan will not play until the KHSAA makes a ruling. It does not matter if JC knows who reported them, that fact has nothing to do with the playoffs, just play ball.

One of the best and most accurate statements I have heard so far.

No matter what the KHSAA decision is and no matter when it comes, JC's playoff road is already laid out. Nothing the KHSAA says will impact tomorrow nights game against Bryan Station and the road there following consider JC's wins tomorrow night. JC controls there destiny, not the KHSAA, not the ones bring the accusations, just the Johnson Central football program controls its destiny. I look for JC to come out with something to prove and play with a chip on there shoulder about all this.
Kayaker Wrote:One of the best and most accurate statements I have heard so far.

No matter what the KHSAA decision is and no matter when it comes, JC's playoff road is already laid out. Nothing the KHSAA says will impact tomorrow nights game against Bryan Station and the road there following consider JC's wins tomorrow night. JC controls there destiny, not the KHSAA, not the ones bring the accusations, just the Johnson Central football program controls its destiny. I look for JC to come out with something to prove and play with a chip on there shoulder about all this.

I agree! JC will come out with something to prove tomorrow night! The men in black are on a misson! Let's go boys, come out and knock their heads off...