Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Football 2021 Belfry's Isaac Dixon
(04-18-2022, 10:45 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Interesting this pops back up, considering one of EKU's coaches answered the question of why they didn't offer him when asked by one of the HS coaches at the clinic Friday.  The EKU coach praised him as a great player but.......... and that but was enough for them not to offer.  I would be willing to bet if that "but" was enough for EKU to not offer, it is definitely enough for UK not to offer. 

No im not stating what the but is either so dont ask.  (its not a bad but, just enough of a but for high level programs not to offer)

So...in your opinion...did the EKU staff just feel he wasn't skilled enough as a RB?  Just curious.   Not wanting to debate his ability...because his accolades speak for themselves.  just trying to figure what he's missing.....
(04-19-2022, 12:55 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
(04-18-2022, 10:45 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Interesting this pops back up, considering one of EKU's coaches answered the question of why they didn't offer him when asked by one of the HS coaches at the clinic Friday.  The EKU coach praised him as a great player but.......... and that but was enough for them not to offer.  I would be willing to bet if that "but" was enough for EKU to not offer, it is definitely enough for UK not to offer. 

No im not stating what the but is either so dont ask.  (its not a bad but, just enough of a but for high level programs not to offer)

So...in your opinion...did the EKU staff just feel he wasn't skilled enough as a RB?  Just curious.   Not wanting to debate his ability...because his accolades speak for themselves.  just trying to figure what he's missing.....

You are very close best way to describe it, he didn't have the attributes that EKU wants in their Running Backs.  UK would want the same attributes, amplified, if that makes sense.
(04-19-2022, 06:46 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 12:55 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:

You are very close best way to describe it, he didn't have the attributes that EKU wants in their Running Backs.  UK would want the same attributes, amplified, if that makes sense.
Honestly.....at those levels...IMO....he would be more of a slot receiver type.  return game.  Much like a Derek Abney (UK) from years past.

why would you bring it up but not say what they said .. you're just adding to the problem trying to stir the pot .. typical
(04-20-2022, 09:41 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:

why would you bring it up but not say what they said .. you're just adding to the problem trying to stir the pot .. typical
It’s a down state person just verifying the bias that already exists about poor dumb slow Caucasian athletes from EKY. Nothing new.
[-] The following 2 users Like irishcard16's post:
  • Nygfan106wins, WhomTheBellTolls
(04-20-2022, 10:10 AM)irishcard16 Wrote:

It’s a down state person just verifying the bias that already exists about poor dumb slow Caucasian athletes from EKY. Nothing new.
WV too
(03-17-2022, 01:48 AM)BoondockSaint Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 12:39 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 11:35 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 02:00 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 01:10 AM)irishcard16 Wrote: I imagine if the reason was posted it would be a lifetime ban. Just guessing.
Wow- Sorry I asked then, but congrats to the young man and good luck.
White
What??? I refuse to believe that if you can play you can play probably more of the competition they play and Belfry offense they run. Never seen the kid play but you can be fast and not shifty, that could be part of it also.
Just because you refuse to believe it doesn’t make it any less true.  Those that know, know.  

3-4 positions on the field are available for white kids.  RB isn’t one of them.  If that bothers you, so be it.  Keep being a humble compliant of woke ideology and say nothing.  

But hey, the GPA requirement for participation is now down to 2.0 because of diversity, equity, equality or some other made up bullshit.  If that isn’t enough, just change genders and dominate women’s sports.  The world is yours if you’re sick enough to stomach it.
Wow, just saw this. Excellent.
(04-20-2022, 02:20 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

WV too
Is it sad that I find myself hating you less? Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes irishcard16's post:
  • jetpilot

Why does it matter what it is?

That would be accurate if speed was his issue, it wasn't, Try again.
(04-20-2022, 06:34 PM)plantmanky Wrote:

That would be accurate if speed was his issue, it wasn't, Try again.
Sorry but 5’11” 211 lbs is prototypical RB size. WE ALL KNOW what he lacks. Your smart alic responses doesn’t help us poor simple folk comprehend though. Thanks. Try again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes irishcard16's post:
  • WhomTheBellTolls
(04-18-2022, 09:41 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Bunch of jealous people on here and some don't even have a clue. Some are racist too.

Quit whining and go support your team instead of brown nosing Belfry Smile
(04-20-2022, 06:34 PM)plantmanky Wrote:

because you supposedly are in the know .. or possibly you think youre in the know .. or maybe you just want attention .. we know your true feelings about us boys from the mountain
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Bull got out!
The kid has every physical attribute that any skill position offered by EKU in the past 5 years has. No question. In the classroom i have no idea. Is that an issue idk? Other than that, it’s because of the general understanding that he doesn’t have the potential as a white running back. It’s a stigma that just cannot be broken. He’s possible the fastest, most agile, strongest, and smartest football player at his position i have seen in my life. I doubt there are others that feel differently with the exception of damien harris. All i know for certain is that i watched this boy run over Bell county, johnson central, and pikeville for 3 years in a role. He didn’t win all those games but was a consensus best player on the field. Not once did some players that player against those teams from other schools, who have UK or other offers, do that. I don’t want to smear other kids names, but think of some of the kids that has recently played against some of the powerhouse schools with the big offer, and tell me that they were a consensus badass on the field like mr dixon. The kid should be at spring practice with a D1 program on the FCS at least.
[-] The following 2 users Like Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • Bull got out!, Nygfan106wins