Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mr. Football 2021 Belfry's Isaac Dixon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Congratulations to Belfry's Isaac Dixon on being named Mr. Football. Belfry's Isaac Dixon named AP Kentucky Mr. Football, All-State team (courier-journal.com)

[Image: 1dbca693-adc0-4f1c-b9bb-44f34f58b311-Isa...&auto=webp]
(03-11-2022, 11:25 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to Belfry's Isaac Dixon on being named Mr. Football. Belfry's Isaac Dixon named AP Kentucky Mr. Football, All-State team (courier-journal.com)

[Image: 1dbca693-adc0-4f1c-b9bb-44f34f58b311-Isa...&auto=webp]
Clean sweep!! Now for a college to give this kid a chance. 5’11” 211 lbs 4.4 laser timed 40. He is neither too small nor too slow. He deserves a big time chance.
I thought him complaining by back for a extra year was a bad decision. I guess that shows what I know.
If you had the opportunity to watch this young man play you saw something special. Talent like his does not come along often. Congratulations on a well deserved Mr. Football.
I’ve watched a lot of high school players over the years and he is one of if not the most impactful that I’ve seen. I wish him the very best moving forward, hopefully we all get the chance to watch him play at the next level!
clown show. No 5th year senior should have been allowed to win this award.
What exactly is the difference in a kid holding back in grade school vs high school either way they’re a 19 year old senior….Most kids now days are double hold backs or have held back at least once in grade school. Congratulations to Issac Dixon wish this young man the very best, hope he gets that big time offer and accomplishes big things. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for letting jealousy overshadow common decency, he’s a kid who’s shown nothing but hard work and class everyone should be hoping that his talent carries him as far as possible.
Pure jealousy from some on here. Congratulations Isaac!!!! Kids the definition of a Warrior.
(03-12-2022, 06:41 PM)Real Badman Wrote: [ -> ]clown show. No 5th year senior should have been allowed to win this award.
Kid met the age requirements to play which meant he could not have turned 19 prior to August 1. Double hold back are rare because it would mean the kid would have turned 17 his senior year if stayed in his original graduating class.
(03-12-2022, 08:09 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2022, 06:41 PM)Real Badman Wrote: [ -> ]clown show. No 5th year senior should have been allowed to win this award.
Kid met the age requirements to play which meant he could not have turned 19 prior to August 1. Double hold back are rare because it would mean the kid would have turned 17 his senior year if stayed in his original graduating class.

I'm sure he was within the law. My point is no 5th year player should have won this award.
Like the previous guy posted what does matter when he was held back. Same age as 80 percent of kids playing

My son played with him for 5 years and he is the hardest working and most deserving kid I know
(03-12-2022, 08:59 PM)Real Badman Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2022, 08:09 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm sure he was within the law. My point is no 5th year player should have won this award.

So a kid that was the same age as Dixon but held back in grade school was more deserving simply because of the difference in the time frames they held back?  I’m sorry I’m not following your reasoning is that just a personal opinion or do you have some logic behind it?
Congratulations Issac Dixon hope to see you in D-1
Congrats to Isaac Dixon

Very deserving
Birth certificates are not worth the paper they are printed on.
Very well deserved! Congrats!
I'm glad he won and I do think that fifth year players should have been eligible!

However, there is a difference in holding your kid back while they're in high school vs holding them back in grade school. The extra year of high school football experience and weightlifting would be the most noticeable differences. You're not experiencing that when you're in grade school. But again, don't take this as a dig on Dixon I'm glad he won I thought he was just as deserving as everyone else.
There is only one thing keeping him from pick any school he wanted to go to
(03-15-2022, 01:23 PM)Nygfan106wins Wrote: [ -> ]There is only one thing keeping him from pick any school he wanted to go to
Please tell us, because if he is as good as people are saying he should have more than a few choices. No dig on the kid at all just trying to understand. His he just Belfry good, is it the competition, is it because from eastern ky?
(03-15-2022, 02:00 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2022, 01:23 PM)Nygfan106wins Wrote: [ -> ]There is only one thing keeping him from pick any school he wanted to go to
Please tell us, because if he is as good as people are saying he should have more than a few choices. No dig on the kid at all just trying to understand. His he just Belfry good, is it the competition, is it because from eastern ky?
I’m gonna guess most of us know what he means by this. It really doesn’t need to be said on here.
Why in the world does he not have an offer, if those numbers are valid?
(03-15-2022, 02:36 PM)irishcard16 Wrote: [ -> ]
I’m gonna guess most of us know what he means by this. It really doesn’t need to be said on here.
I have the slightest idea, but I respect if it doesn't need to be said on here.
Congrats to Dixon! He was without a doubt the most important player to any team in the state. Without him I’m honestly not sure if Belfry beats Lawrence in Rd 2, but with him another state title resides on Pond Creek.
(03-15-2022, 03:59 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: [ -> ]
I imagine if the reason was posted it would be a lifetime ban. Just guessing.
Is Dixon the best back to play at Belfry? I always have said Doug Howard was best and I'd never change my mind. Dixon has a real case though
(03-16-2022, 01:10 AM)irishcard16 Wrote: [ -> ]
Wow- Sorry I asked then, but congrats to the young man and good luck.
(03-16-2022, 02:00 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2022, 02:00 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell us, because if he is as good as people are saying he should have more than a few choices. No dig on the kid at all just trying to understand. His he just Belfry good, is it the competition, is it because from eastern ky?
White
(03-16-2022, 11:35 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2022, 02:36 PM)irishcard16 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m gonna guess most of us know what he means by this. It really doesn’t need to be said on here.
White
What??? I refuse to believe that if you can play you can play probably more of the competition they play and Belfry offense they run. Never seen the kid play but you can be fast and not shifty, that could be part of it also.
(03-17-2022, 12:39 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2022, 03:59 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: [ -> ]I have the slightest idea, but I respect if it doesn't need to be said on here.
White
What??? I refuse to believe that if you can play you can play probably more of the competition they play and Belfry offense they run. Never seen the kid play but you can be fast and not shifty, that could be part of it also.
Gotcha
(03-17-2022, 12:39 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2022, 03:59 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: [ -> ]I have the slightest idea, but I respect if it doesn't need to be said on here.
White
Just because you refuse to believe it doesn’t make it any less true.  Those that know, know.  

3-4 positions on the field are available for white kids.  RB isn’t one of them.  If that bothers you, so be it.  Keep being a humble compliant of woke ideology and say nothing.  

But hey, the GPA requirement for participation is now down to 2.0 because of diversity, equity, equality or some other made up bullshit.  If that isn’t enough, just change genders and dominate women’s sports.  The world is yours if you’re sick enough to stomach it.
Pages: 1 2 3