Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Pitchers In 15th
Conley from East Ridge. She has picked up a lot of velocity on her pitches. Lets hear all the trash Bulldog fans. One and Done. East Ridge has a lot returning. Should be one of the top teams in the 15th Region.
I think that everyone is overlooking Brittany Swindell who went to East Ridge last year. She transferred to Valley. I think that she will give Sawyers much needed help this coming season.
batkat09 Wrote:I think that everyone is overlooking Brittany Swindell who went to East Ridge last year. She transferred to Valley. I think that she will give Sawyers much needed help this coming season.

i agree.
after hitting against both players at tournaments.
i have to say that swindell with some practice and hard work will be a great pitcher.
I think the 15 is so close this year, it's who ever has the best pitcher will win region.
Good Luck To All The Teams And Coaches!!
Big Wiggles 1331 Wrote:I think the 15 is so close this year, it's who ever has the best pitcher will win region.

I am hearing that Emily Hall from Pikeville will be a very good pitcher for them this year. She's only a freshman, but can still bring the heat.
amanda sawyers has improved greatly this year..speed and she can hit her spots..and swindell is also a very good pitcher who will help valley..
Conley brings some heat. I look for her to be the best pitcher in the region this season.